Good article on what people mean by "toxic masculinity," for anyone who actually wants to know what they're talking about.

What We Mean When We Say, “Toxic Masculinity”
1295180.png

5c3cacaabd773048416f1a02-960-720.jpg

A still from the video. Bad bad men.
Grilling.
A toxic male behavior on full display. Women are not allowed to cook here.
You're not stupid. You know what "toxic" male behavior is. Why do you dismiss it as if it didn't exist?

Because a Fortune 500 company just took a "cheap shot" at smearing their primary customer base? It's a stereotype.. And all stereotypes are a form of propaganda. You love propaganda dontcha?

TOXIC FEMININITY IS ALIVE.. Watch "The Bachelor". Audiences of hormonally charged females craving a phony competition in tackling a husband and DRAGGING them back home by the 'nads... Can't keep their paws off of him. Even when four other women are trying to fondle him.. And the all estrogen audience LOVES them that crap...

Meanwhile this is the most advertising I’ve ever seen Gillete get. They’re gonna get that Nike boost.
It shouldn't, but it DOES amaze me how many are protesting an ad AGAINST bullies and misogynists.
It is an Ad against men in general. They are targeting Soy Boys as their future clients. Only problem is that Soy Boys take in so much estrogen, they won't grow beards.

Get woke, go broke!

Meanwhile this is the most advertising I’ve ever seen Gillete get. They’re gonna get that Nike boost.
It shouldn't, but it DOES amaze me how many are protesting an ad AGAINST bullies and misogynists.
It is an Ad against men in general. They are targeting Soy Boys as their future clients. Only problem is that Soy Boys take in so much estrogen, they won't grow beards.

Get woke, go broke!
Only men who are bullies or misogynist. If you are neither, you would not be bothered in the least and might even be motivated. If it bothers you.......well.......

Backlash over Gillette's '#MeToo advert'
A Gillette advert which references bullying, the #MeToo movement and toxic masculinity has split opinion online.

The razor company's short film, called Believe, plays on their famous slogan "The best a man can get", replacing it with "The best men can be".

The company says it wants men to hold each other "accountable".

ahhhahh . you all made fun of it cause you didn't get it apparently enough ppl are intelligent enouggh to see the SUBLIMINAL messages being passed . It's a shame the same intelligence doesn't always exist here.

LIKE I SAID YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF READING WHAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU , YOU CAN'T EVEN PICK UP HOW THEY ARE TAKING MEN AND TRYING TO FEMINIZE THEM.

THIS IS FOR THE ONE MILLIONTH TIME HOW THEY INDOCTRINATE THE MASS POPULATION OF DUMB ASSES YOU IDIOTS HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE WHT THEY ARE DOING TO DYOU AND IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT YOU

here you want a list of all the ways men are being changed to either be women are act like one, why do you think feminist are like nazi bitches....... they hate men they want men like you cause you are pussies they can order around. You are the soy boys , you are the antifas, you are the Trump haters more often than not.

View attachment 240259

Feminization Program

ON TOP OF IT ALL YOU DUMB ASSES WHO CAN'T see THIS HAVE IT SMOTHERING YOU AND DON'T EVEN KNOW IT'S BEING DONE TO YOU WARNING AFTER WARNING AFTER WARNING.
View attachment 240261

I mean they are using mental health as a weapon.

Do you realize how many mental health counselors are fkn feminazis's how many believe in woman power .

Only an idiot like you would think that men not just standing by and letting men bully women is "feminizing men". That men speaking out in favour of women against toxic masculinity is somehow harming men.

You can't be this stupid, can you?

My first razer was a Gillette, I used Gillette blades. I even used Gillette shave cream. I will be hirsute before Gillette gets another of my dollars.

5c3cacaabd773048416f1a02-960-720.jpg

A still from the video. Bad bad men.
Grilling.
A toxic male behavior on full display. Women are not allowed to cook here.
You're not stupid. You know what "toxic" male behavior is. Why do you dismiss it as if it didn't exist?

Because a Fortune 500 company just took a "cheap shot" at smearing their primary customer base? It's a stereotype.. And all stereotypes are a form of propaganda. You love propaganda dontcha?

TOXIC FEMININITY IS ALIVE.. Watch "The Bachelor". Audiences of hormonally charged females craving a phony competition in tackling a husband and DRAGGING them back home by the 'nads... Can't keep their paws off of him. Even when four other women are trying to fondle him.. And the all estrogen audience LOVES them that crap...
-------------------------------------------- last paragraph sounds ok to me , probably just gotta teach them how to cook and they'd be close to normal again .

No surprise, it's just more of the war on men in today's culture.

Gillette chastises men in a new commercial highlighting the #MeToo movement — and some are furious

• Gillette released a commercial on Monday called "We Believe," asking men to change their behavior in light of the #MeToo movement.
  • The commercial encourages men to be the "best" by holding one another accountable and eliminating excuses for bad behavior.
  • Some have heavily criticized the ad online.

Gillette is calling on men to step it up.

A new ad, called "We Believe" and lasting a minute and a half, encourages men to change their behavior. It directly invokes the #MeToo movement to confront America's culture.

"Gillette believes in the best in men — that by holding each other accountable, eliminating excuses for bad behavior, and supporting a new generation working toward their personal 'best,' we can deliver positive change that will matter for years to come," Gary Coombe, the president of the Gillette parent Procter & Gamble's global grooming business, said in a statement about the ad.

The ad opens with audio of news anchors covering a simulated reporting on a #MeToo-related movement. A narrator then asks: "Is this the best a man can get? Is it?"

Gillette chastises men in a new commercial highlighting the #MeToo movement — and some are furious
Good for Gillette! Why are men furious?

Why is Dark Furious?!

Oh! Could not resist. :tomato:

Fuck Gillete and any multi-blade razor-selling turds. It's all a scam.

They get their blades from Personna anyways. :yourpointsmile:

Get woke, go broke!

Notice how most of the dumb asses on here who can't figure it out are Trump haters too. lol

Backlash over Gillette's '#MeToo advert'
A Gillette advert which references bullying, the #MeToo movement and toxic masculinity has split opinion online.

The razor company's short film, called Believe, plays on their famous slogan "The best a man can get", replacing it with "The best men can be".

The company says it wants men to hold each other "accountable".

ahhhahh . you all made fun of it cause you didn't get it apparently enough ppl are intelligent enouggh to see the SUBLIMINAL messages being passed . It's a shame the same intelligence doesn't always exist here.

LIKE I SAID YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF READING WHAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU , YOU CAN'T EVEN PICK UP HOW THEY ARE TAKING MEN AND TRYING TO FEMINIZE THEM.

THIS IS FOR THE ONE MILLIONTH TIME HOW THEY INDOCTRINATE THE MASS POPULATION OF DUMB ASSES YOU IDIOTS HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE WHT THEY ARE DOING TO DYOU AND IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT YOU

here you want a list of all the ways men are being changed to either be women are act like one, why do you think feminist are like nazi bitches....... they hate men they want men like you cause you are pussies they can order around. You are the soy boys , you are the antifas, you are the Trump haters more often than not.

View attachment 240259

Feminization Program

ON TOP OF IT ALL YOU DUMB ASSES WHO CAN'T see THIS HAVE IT SMOTHERING YOU AND DON'T EVEN KNOW IT'S BEING DONE TO YOU WARNING AFTER WARNING AFTER WARNING.
View attachment 240261

I mean they are using mental health as a weapon.

Do you realize how many mental health counselors are fkn feminazis's how many believe in woman power .

Why don't you shut up. I find nothing wrong with the video. Boys will be boys is not right under any circumstance. Sexual assault of women is far worse than we imagined and men need to stand up and say enough. We men need to put a stop to it and not stand by as it is committed. If we can stop it, then we should.
:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Get woke, go broke!
Only men who are bullies or misogynist. If you are neither, you would not be bothered in the least and might even be motivated. If it bothers you.......well.......
Gillete screwed the pooch. This ad piled on the Masculinity is harmful bullshit.

Get woke, go broke!

Notice how most of the dumb asses on here who can't figure it out are Trump haters too. lol
Definately a correlation. I say when it comes to next election, "Get woke, lose vote!"

Forum List

Back