I'm going to give Harry's a try. Hopefully they'll just worry about making razors, and won't be worrying about my behavior.

I love this Puritanical Church Lady shaming the Left has taken on. The slow shipwreck it has turned out to be is simply hilarious to watch. I've already gone through bags and bags and bags of metaphorical popcorn watching them tank the hold they once had on the culture.

Delicious.

More, please.

I love this Puritanical Church Lady shaming the Left has taken on. The slow shipwreck it has turned out to be is simply hilarious to watch. I've already gone through bags and bags and bags of metaphorical popcorn watching them tank the hold they once had on the culture.

You think the rise of toxic masculinity is a good thing?

You know, like the Incel Movement?

Love to know which toxic males dipped into the Congressional Sexual Harrassment Slush Fund.

I heard Shiff paid $400,000 to a 19 year old to keep his mouth shut -- this time

"The rise of toxic masculinity" Lol !!!

The "rise" Joe, is the use of the term.

No, I'm seeing a lot of it in the culture. Not only the rise of crazies like the InCel movement (Guys who think women OWE them sex.) but even in culture.

The current role of "The Doctor" in the series Doctor Who is being played by a woman. And there are people who have gone absolutely nuts about it. Why? Toxic masculinity. You should read some of the shit on the fan forums. The same can be said of Star Trek Discovery, where they have a black female lead, or the Star Wars movies, where female characters have made the fanboys nuts.

I think you should find more people to shame.

Really. Do it.

Really. Do it.

Naw, some of you people are shameless... but never mind.

Keep thinking this is a winning issue for you.

$17MM Paid out.

Lets see who used it

17 Million over a 20 year period, in an organization employing thousands of people of both parties to settle ALL work discrimination issues...

Most corporations pay out a lot more than that.

Really. Do it.

Naw, some of you people are shameless... but never mind.

Keep thinking this is a winning issue for you.

$17MM Paid out.

Lets see who used it

17 Million over a 20 year period, in an organization employing thousands of people of both parties to settle ALL work discrimination issues...

Most corporations pay out a lot more than that.

Most corporations aren't funded by US Taxpayers.

But you're OK with paying off sexual harassment lawsuits.

Good to know

No, I'm seeing a lot of it in the culture. Not only the rise of crazies like the InCel movement (Guys who think women OWE them sex.) but even in culture.

The current role of "The Doctor" in the series Doctor Who is being played by a woman. And there are people who have gone absolutely nuts about it. Why? Toxic masculinity. You should read some of the shit on the fan forums. The same can be said of Star Trek Discovery, where they have a black female lead, or the Star Wars movies, where female characters have made the fanboys nuts.

You're laughable Joe, and your examples are too !

Open your fucking eyes, things have been heading in the opposite direction with men for decades.

Most corporations aren't funded by US Taxpayers.

But you're OK with paying off sexual harassment lawsuits.

Good to know

The reality - most companies pay them off without a hearing. They fire the offender without a hearing and then they find a way to get rid of the person who made the complaint.

Why? Litigating is too expensive.

The ironic thing is that when you look at Jones v. Clinton, both sides fought to the bitter end, and racked up 10 of millions of legal bills that Paula Jones is still paying off.

This is why most companies and Congress settle these things. they do a cost benefits analysis and realize that is the path of least resistance.

Welcome to the real world.

Open your fucking eyes, things have been heading in the opposite direction with men for decades.

Oh, okay.

So when White Males who only make up 35% of the population still have 90% of the positions of power, its going in the wrong direction?

Shit, if there actually was a God, I'd be thanking him every day that I was born white and male. The least I can do is not be a jerk.

"Oh my God, a razor company asked me to not be a jerk! I'm going to never shave again!!!"

Yup. Toxic masculinity.

5c3cacaabd773048416f1a02-960-720.jpg

A still from the video. Bad bad men.

White men mostly too.

Normally they go to huge lengths to make sure they have non whites in every commercial. Not this one.

Oh, okay.

So when White Males who only make up 35% of the population still have 90% of the positions of power, its going in the wrong direction?

Shit, if there actually was a God, I'd be thanking him every day that I was born white and male. The least I can do is not be a jerk.

"Oh my God, a razor company asked me to not be a jerk! I'm going to never shave again!!!"

Yup. Toxic masculinity.
--------------------------------- yep WHITES , fewest people on the planet are WHITES and they do pretty good for themselves JoeB .

Who knows how many who are complaining about an ad taking on bullying and misogyny ARE INCEL........

Forum List

Back