🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PA to end Mask Mandate completely on June 28th whether you are vaccinated or not!!!! July 4th will be POPPIN

State after state goes this way, but they CANNOT, any of them, get the stores to cooperate.

Anyone know what craziness is going on here?
that may be true where you live but not in my state,my state kansas,at least here in my city,all the stores i go into are not requiring it anymore.even the librarys incredibly are not enforcing it.the employees still have to but not the customers.
It's still masks-on everywhere here in Maryland, even though supposedly the mandate was lifted. Shameful.

State after state goes this way, but they CANNOT, any of them, get the stores to cooperate.

that may be true where you live but not in my state,my state kansas,at least here in my city,all the stores i go into are not requiring it anymore.even the librarys incredibly are not enforcing it.the employees still have to but not the customers.
It's still masks-on everywhere here in Maryland, even though supposedly the mandate was lifted. Shameful.

if they wearing them outside they retarded

And I thought the stores was only doing it because of the state mandate
A lot of the stores have the signs up, but they dont say anything anymore.

I always tried to be decent and COMPLY. But those days have come and gone
yeah same with one of my librarys,they have the sign up and i go in there all the time and dont wear it and they dont say anything.

Forum List

Back