🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Painting of Trump team crossing swamp touches off social media frenzy

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Lol! It just never ends does it?

Maybe it's John Bolton clutching a gun. Maybe it's Mike Pompeo setting down his binoculars to stare into the distance. Maybe it's the gators.

But a newly unveiled painting meant to depict President Trump and his team navigating the Washington "swamp" has something for everyone.

Utah-based artist Jon McNaughton touched off a social media frenzy as he shared his painting, “Crossing the Swamp,” Tuesday on Twitter. The painting is a riff on the classic “Washington Crossing the Delaware,” only it replaces George Washington's crew with members of the Trump administration.

1533067703896.jpg

Painting of Trump team 'Crossing the Swamp' touches off social media frenzy

Why is Sessions in the boat? Or is he not a member of the swampy deep state anymore?

Also, that’s the most lifelike I’ve ever seen John Bolton.

Maybe it's John Bolton clutching a gun. Maybe it's Mike Pompeo setting down his binoculars to stare into the distance. Maybe it's the gators.

But a newly unveiled painting meant to depict President Trump and his team navigating the Washington "swamp" has something for everyone.

Utah-based artist Jon McNaughton touched off a social media frenzy as he shared his painting, “Crossing the Swamp,” Tuesday on Twitter. The painting is a riff on the classic “Washington Crossing the Delaware,” only it replaces George Washington's crew with members of the Trump administration.

1533067703896.jpg

lol

That is truly a ridiculous, idiotic image – only the moronic right could come up with such tacky nonsense.

And no one is ‘outraged,’ they’re just laughing at conservatives – again.

Rather odd year for republicans, many are leaving it but the Russians are joining it and the NRA too. You know America is crazy when our president's communication method is twitter, and corporate farmers are being bailed out to the tune of twelve billion, while Trump cries for a wall Mexico was going to pay for, and the cheering rally snowflakes still chant 'lock her up' as Trump's election entourage is heading to court and or jail, except of course the Russians who are busy telling the Trumpettes through Facebook and rightwing media what to think, and a plastic gun is being debated in a land in which 83 Americans are dead each day because of guns as the deficit grows and the republicans work for more tax relief for the already not needy, Donald golfs and supports himself and family on the taxpayer's dollar, and so it goes.... It would be a comedy if it were funny,

• Banned

1533067703896.jpg

lol

That is truly a ridiculous, idiotic image – only the moronic right could come up with such tacky nonsense.

And no one is ‘outraged,’ they’re just laughing at conservatives – again.
Sure you are, or you wouldn't be here denying it. :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

• Banned
Rather odd year for republicans, many are leaving it but the Russians are joining it and the NRA too. You know America is crazy when our president's communication method is twitter, and corporate farmers are being bailed out to the tune of twelve billion, while Trump cries for a wall Mexico was going to pay for, and the cheering rally snowflakes still chant 'lock her up' as Trump's election entourage is heading to court and or jail, except of course the Russians who are busy telling the Trumpettes through Facebook and rightwing media what to think, and a plastic gun is being debated in a land in which 83 Americans are dead each day because of guns as the deficit grows and the republicans work for more tax relief for the already not needy, Donald golfs and supports himself and family on the taxpayer's dollar, and so it goes.... It would be a comedy if it were funny,
Total bullshit. Your butthurt is classic!

Our beloved Pres. Trump is the modern day George Washington.

Truthful and honest beyond reproach, Trump represents the best qualities we expect from a president. ... :thup:

• Banned
Ok trolls here's a story I heard that has Obama leading the boat. You'll like it!

General Obama got in the boat with 37 of his brave men on a terrible night with heavy rain and high winds. The river was rough. Gen. O ordered corporal peters to man the bow and hold a lantern so they could see where they were going. Corporal Peters did as he was ordered but as cruel fate would have it, a sudden blast of wind and changing current washed him over board! Peters was popular with the men and Gen. O and they searched for hours for him until worsening weather forced them to beach way down stream from where they intended.

As they trudged through the woods Gen. O spied a light in the distance and that is where they headed, unknown to them that it was a brothel that served one and all! Arriving at the mansion Gen. O knocked on the door and the madam answered, and upon seeing all the young men, a big smile crossed her face. Gen. O said, Ma'am, I'm general O, and my men and I are in dire need of comfort and sustenance, can you help us? Then madam smiled again and said I'm sure I can General, how many of you are there? Gen. O replied, 37 of us, without Peters! The madam, looking shocked replied, You, I pretty much figured, but as far as the rest, you've got the be shitting me!

Yes.....the Manafort Trial where mueller instructed his prosecutors not to bring up Trump or Russia...... you know,the guy who was going to show that Trump and Russia colluded.... yet they can't say Trump or Russia at the trial...

You guys.....if you weren't so fucking stupid you would be funny.

Our beloved Pres. Trump is the modern day George Washington.

Truthful and honest beyond reproach, Trump represents the best qualities we expect from a president. ... :thup:

I see him more as General Grant, the first Republican General to defeat the democrats..... still waiting for him to find his Sherman...

All that I can say is that every last thing that is said about it by a hater will only draw more attention to it. My only question is, do they think that it really deserves that much attention?

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

No one is surprised that a silly propaganda painting by a second rate artist gets the alt right heart beating faster.

No one is surprised that a silly propaganda painting by a second rate artist gets the alt right heart beating faster.
From buzzfeed-

Art industry insiders say that there are only about 100 living artists in the world who can command the kind of prices McNaughton is likely to get. “It’s completely unheard of,” one high-powered art dealer emails.

How does McNaughton stand up to the great masters? You can get a small Andy Warhol painting for $300,000, while a Picasso original starts around a million dollars. “When I paint a patriotic painting,” he notes, “It’s like throwing a stick of dynamite in the pond!”

Mc answers his the question: the patriotic right will pay stupid money.

The painting is a Rorschach test. What I see is that Trump has turned the White House into a third world otherworldly shithole. Those on the boat are like rats fleeing the disaster they caused.

Forum List

Back