🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Painting of Trump team crossing swamp touches off social media frenzy

masonry_preview_2x.jpg

The painting is a Rorschach test. What I see is that Trump has turned the White House into a third world otherworldly shithole. Those on the boat are like rats fleeing the disaster they caused.
Then you never saw the picture of Washington Crossing the Delaware to bring an astonishing victory to the Continental Army.

Look at Pence disrespecting the American flag.

So was Lieutenant James Monroe, a future President, was he disrespecting the American flag? Or was he okay because James Monroe does not fit in with your Trump Derangement Syndrome?

6702c3-20150323-washington.jpg

Why is Sessions in the boat? Or is he not a member of the swampy deep state anymore?

Also, that’s the most lifelike I’ve ever seen John Bolton.

Sessions is a swamp critter but he's with the Shallow State conspiracy. :5_1_12024:

Don't know if anyone's figured it out but Melania and the whole cabinet Kirstjen Neilsen and all seem to be there.

We always used to laugh at that painting of Washington standing up in a boat. Otherwise I think both the original and Trump versions are pretty cool.

Our beloved Pres. Trump is the modern day George Washington.

Truthful and honest beyond reproach, Trump represents the best qualities we expect from a president. ... :thup:

THAT is just taking it too damn far. The truthful and honest part. But hey -- that's a not a quality people vote for anyways. :badgrin:
Not the Right. That's for sure. :71:

The Trumpsters ARE the swamp.

The thought of the Trumpsters crossing the Trumpsters sounds like the subject of an MC Escher artwork.

waterfall.jpg!Large.jpg

Our beloved Pres. Trump is the modern day George Washington.

Truthful and honest beyond reproach, Trump represents the best qualities we expect from a president. ... :thup:

I see him more as General Grant, the first Republican General to defeat the democrats..... still waiting for him to find his Sherman...
When Trump was elected, 12 white guys that worked with me were happy as hell.....to date, 9 are gone, they're jobs offshored and those that remain, still support the guy, but are shakin in their boots for the next round of layoffs....and I love it!! Those 9 white guys were among 54 people let go. 60-80 a year...gone gone with the wind..

And where can I buy it and is it on a T-shirt?
1533067703896.jpg
Sorry, the original artist only sells it to white people. But I can tell you how to beat that racist simp! Copy this image off onto a flash drive and take it too a local shirt maker and have them do it. Just don't ask them to bake you a cake!

And where can I buy it and is it on a T-shirt?
1533067703896.jpg
Sorry, the original artist only sells it to white people. But I can tell you how to beat that racist simp! Copy this image off onto a flash drive and take it too a local shirt maker and have them do it. Just don't ask them to bake you a cake!
Wait a minute Mike.....a product exclusive to whites and that doesn't include a lice comb and ointment??? Wow, that's a first!!

What is it with blacks and lice? I think they are trying to be funny but it's stupid. Just copy the picture, simple.

Forum List

Back