Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Palestine Today
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

"Battery against a police officer involves causing injury to a law enforcement officer (or, in some states, attempting to or threatening to cause injury). It is treated as a very serious crime. Many states have specific and harsh penalties that apply to battery against a police officer."

Meet Ahed Tamimi, 17-Year-Old West Bank Activist Jailed 8 Months for Slapping Israeli Soldier
(COMMENT)

It was not a "soldier." It was an Israeli Border Police Officer ("MAGAV").

The "MAGAV" [a form of Gendarme (sometimes the ranks are augmented by members of the IDF)] have duties in Area C of the West Bank, and in such territory where Israeli civilian control has been established.

Arab Palestinian arguments that claim that "AhedTamimi" had the right to assault the Police Officer, is a clear acknowledgment that the Arab Palestinian are above the law and bare no consequences for their criminal actions. Not only do they have no understanding for the Rule of Law, but - forgot what law and order are.

Most Respectfully,
R
It was not an activist, it was more a terror supporter
Ahh, Israel's old terrorist canard again.

Is name calling all you got?
I called her what she was.. she is a terror support.
when she annoys IDF in action they can miss a terrorist come.
So, by definition, she terror supporter...
IDF in action
Like stealing land and shooting unarmed protestors.
More like protecting on land and shooting on armed terrorist?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

"Battery against a police officer involves causing injury to a law enforcement officer (or, in some states, attempting to or threatening to cause injury). It is treated as a very serious crime. Many states have specific and harsh penalties that apply to battery against a police officer."

Meet Ahed Tamimi, 17-Year-Old West Bank Activist Jailed 8 Months for Slapping Israeli Soldier
(COMMENT)

The "MAGAV" [a form of Gendarme (sometimes the ranks are augmented by members of the IDF)] have duties in Area C of the West Bank, and in such territory where Israeli civilian control has been established.

Arab Palestinian arguments that claim that "AhedTamimi" had the right to assault the Police Officer, is a clear acknowledgment that the Arab Palestinian are above the law and bare no consequences for their criminal actions. Not only do they have no understanding for the Rule of Law, but - forgot what law and order are.

Most Respectfully,
R
It was not a "soldier." It was an Israeli Border Police Officer
Same shit different platter.

Foreigners who defend and engage in criminal activities. Calling them law enforcement is a big joke.

Talking about foreigners,
have the Tamimis relinquished their claim to the lands of Qatar in favor of Nabi Saleh?

The Tamimi Tribe Baghdad 1939

Last edited:
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

IDF in action
Did you come here just to spout Israeli talking points?

We have plenty of those already.

IDF in action

So Your main argument is that Israelis should be blocked by default from expressing their views?

This is an infantile impotency,
symptom of most anti-Israeli arguments.

IDF in action

So Your main argument is that Israelis should be blocked by default from expressing their views?

Another voice to the mantra.

IDF in action

So how is that Your every argument against the Israeli side ends with this insistence to deny the Israeli voice by default?

images

Last edited:

So how is that Your every argument against the Israeli side ends with this insistence to deny the Israeli voice by default?

images
Israel has been shoveling the same shit for decades.

Give it a rest.

images

Give it a rest.

It's something people, say to deflect from the weeds in their backyard.
What are You talking about?

Last edited:

IDF in action

You came for the same just for the Palestinians

images

Give it a rest.
Well, the Jihadis are not too inventive, have been doing the same shit and failing for decades.
Run to Your safe space.

Neither is going to happen, at least I don't think. The sides are too far apart and there are those pesky religious differences.

Neither is going to happen, at least I don't think. The sides are too far apart and there are those pesky religious differences.

Religious difference can be a key, what many are afraid to deal with should be dealt with most readiness and openly. Israel has a potential of motivating the religious solution, or some sort of secular reformation in the Arab world.

Religious difference can be a key, what many are afraid to deal with should be dealt with most readiness and openly. Israel has a potential of motivating the religious solution, or some sort of secular reformation in the Arab world.

I don't see how? Would you mind elanborating on this please?

I don't see how? Would you mind elanborating on this please?

By being a leading player in the middle east, the one that has the most to offer.
By steadily developing one's own worth and building bridges with past enemies.
By organizing mediums for long - term direct exchange between leaders of local communities, including those with opposing and most critical voices.
By balancing liberalism with religious heritage.

To talk about theological aspects of the conflict would require a whole thread.
From my point of view, with real learned scholars of Islam, there can be reached more agreement on those issues, rather than with purely political attitude.
There's debate between Christianity, Judaism and Islam separately, but everyone is supposed to be afraid of an open discussion between Judaism and Islam. So we're especially obligated to engage in that exchange on a more vocal and clear level.

But basically there're 2 trends I'm referring to -. Israeli Jews are becoming more traditional while Israeli Arabs, ad as a whole in the west and middle east are becoming more secular. In my view the situation is reaching a new equilibrium in 2-3 generations when the ideological distance between the 2 civilizations is less apparent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back