Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither is going to happen, at least I don't think. The sides are too far apart and there are those pesky religious differences.

Religious difference can be a key, what many are afraid to deal with should be dealt with most readiness and openly. Israel has a potential of motivating the religious solution, or some sort of secular reformation in the Arab world.

I don't see how? Would you mind elanborating on this please?

By being a leading player in the middle east, the one that has the most to offer.
By steadily developing one's own worth and building bridges with past enemies.
By organizing mediums for long - term direct exchange between leaders of local communities, including those with opposing and most critical voices.
By balancing liberalism with religious heritage.

To talk about theological aspects of the conflict would require a whole thread.
From my point of view, with real learned scholars of Islam, there can be reached more agreement on those issues, rather than with purely political attitude.
There's debate between Christianity, Judaism and Islam separately, but everyone is supposed to be afraid of an open discussion between Judaism and Islam. So we're especially obligated to engage in that exchange on a more vocal and clear level.

But basically there're 2 trends I'm referring to -. Israeli Jews are becoming more traditional while Arabs are becoming more secular. In my view the situation is reaching a new equilibrium in 2-3 generations when the ideological distance between the 2 civilizations is less apparent.

Secular Muslims have little say over the radical ones as I see it. Holocaust still fresh with many Jews, they will never give up their one Jewish state.

Neither is going to happen, at least I don't think. The sides are too far apart and there are those pesky religious differences.

Religious difference can be a key, what many are afraid to deal with should be dealt with most readiness and openly. Israel has a potential of motivating the religious solution, or some sort of secular reformation in the Arab world.

By being a leading player in the middle east, the one that has the most to offer.
By organizing mediums for long - term direct exchange between leaders of local communities, including those with opposing and most critical voices.

From my point of view, with real learned scholars of Islam, there can be reached more agreement on those issues, rather than with purely political attitude.
There's debate between Christianity, Judaism and Islam separately, but everyone is supposed to be afraid of an open discussion between Judaism and Islam. So we're especially obligated to engage in that exchange on a more vocal and clear level.

But basically there're 2 trends I'm referring to -. Israeli Jews are becoming more traditional while Arabs are becoming more secular. In my view the situation is reaching a new equilibrium in 2-3 generations when the ideological distance between the 2 civilizations is less apparent.

Secular Muslims have little say over the radical ones as I see it. Holocaust still fresh with many Jews, they will never give up their one Jewish state.

It's not about giving up Israel G-d forbid.
It's about Israel provoking a reformation in the middle east by default.

I think that is optmistic but not realistic.

No it's not only optimistic, it's inevitable.
In 2 generations every 3rd Israeli citizen is a traditional Jew.
Who's the PM?
I don't know if You've seen the modern religious Israeli Jewish communities, this young generation is vibrant and integral in every aspect of their country's development.
It will be very hard to go beyond that basic conversation.

No it's not only optimistic, it's inevitable.
In 2 generations every 3rd Israeli citizen is a traditional Jew.
Who's the PM?
I don't know if You've seen the modern religious Israeli Jewish communities, this young generation is vibrant and integral in every aspect of their country's development.
It will be very hard to go beyond that basic conversation.

I'd add to that - language.
For years has been Arab channels and programs on Israeli tv, before that there was one channel, and when it stopped broadcasting we'd watch Egyptian movies, yet Israelis have just now established international media channels in Arabic.

Israelis use lots of Hebrew and Arabic words no matter which language they speak, but we have a lot to improve in this specific aspect. Although we already see different Jewish Arabic debaters rise on international Arab media. There're lot's of examples I can show You, but I want to focus on a bit different one so that You understand how easy it is to gap those distances:

If Arabs-Moslems want to learn something, learn from those who know.

Funny that they did not mention that Israel has destroyed half of Gaza's farmland and has stolen a lot of farmland in the West Bank.

Palestinian Girls Will Pitch Their App to Silicon Valley

D3F533E8-5A30-4785-845C-0D4FCA0C8C7A_cx1_cy4_cw98_w1023_r1_s.jpg

NABLUS, WEST BANK — Four Palestinian high school friends are heading to California this week to pitch their mobile app about fire prevention to Silicon Valley’s tech leaders, after winning a slot in the finals of a worldwide competition among more than 19,000 teenage girls.

Twelve teams made it to the finals of the “Technovation Challenge” in San Jose, California, presenting apps that tackle problems in their communities. The Palestinian teens compete in the senior division against teams from Egypt, the United States, Mexico, India and Spain, for scholarships of up to $15,000.

Palestinian Girls Will Pitch Their App to Silicon Valley

Israel’s IDF Sets New Annual Record for Killing Children in Palestine

GAZA CITY, PALESTINE — The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) have killed at least 35 Palestinian children, around 30 in Gaza and five in the occupied West Bank, making 2018 a record-breaking year for child fatalities in Palestine with nearly four months still to go. The NGO Defense for Children International Palestine (DCIP) determined the total number of casualties in a report published Monday.

Since the latest casualty figures were released, Israeli airstrikes in Gaza killed an 18-month-old along with her mother who was nine months pregnant, meaning casualty figures are only continuing to grow since the report’s publication.

According to DCIP, this year has seen the number of Palestinian children killed by Israeli forces exceed the number for any single year within the past decade, outside of large-scale Israeli military offensives. The previous record was set in 2016, when the IDF killed 32 Palestinian children, mostly in the occupied West Bank.

A multi-level, beloved cultural institution in Gaza City, before it was bombed by an Israeli aircraft on August 9, 2018. (Photo by Mohammed Zaanoun) —

38916152_2053525888025594_7949291398908346368_n.png

After.

38859513_2053524934692356_6354777626262896640_o.jpg

US, France condemn rocket fire at Israel
Following the attack on Israel, the United States stressed that "Israel has the right to defend itself," and the French Foreign Ministry issued a condemnation of the rocket launchings Ambassador Danon called on the UN Security Council to condemn Hamas.

The United States on Thursday condemned rocket fire at Israel . In a briefing to reporters, US State Department spokesman Heather Neuer said that "the events in Gaza are very worrying, and in general we condemn the rocket attacks against Israel and call for an end to the destructive violence." She added that the United States is closely monitoring the developments and noted that "Israel has the right to defend itself."

Earlier, France also condemned the rocket fire. "France condemns the escalation of violence between Israel and the Gaza Strip," France said in a statement issued by France's Foreign Ministry, "and condemns the rocket fire at Israel and hopes that restraint will overcome the violence and that the understandings will be implemented between the sides in order to prevent further harm to civilians."

"These events underscore the urgency of working towards a lasting political solution in Gaza and an effective solution to the humanitarian crisis affecting the Palestinian population, including the lifting of the blockade while respecting Israel's security concerns on the one hand, and the realization of reconciliation among the Palestinian factions And the return of the control of the Palestinian Authority in Gaza on the other hand, France, together with its European partners, supports the efforts being made in this direction. "

85532550991599640360no.jpg

US, France condemn rocket fire at Israel

The attack on the building of the Al-Mashaal Institute in western Gaza City by Israeli fighter jets

The Palestinians reported that the building was attacked with ten missiles and completely destroyed. According to the Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza 18 injured were counted, one of the injured was a photographer for Hamas's Al-Aqsa TV.

Residents of the area adjacent to the building indicate that prior to the attack they received warning calls from the IDF calling for them to move away from the building.
The building served as a cultural institution, but the offices of the internal security apparatus of Hamas and the offices of the Egyptian community in Gaza were also located there.

Watch the moment of attack on Abu Ali Blog

Last edited:
If Arabs-Moslems want to learn something, learn from those who know.

Funny that they did not mention that Israel has destroyed half of Gaza's farmland and has stolen a lot of farmland in the West Bank.

Farmland in Gaza also happens to be the direct ground path of infiltration and attack delivery.

Proceed from there.

Last edited:
Israel’s IDF Sets New Annual Record for Killing Children in Palestine

GAZA CITY, PALESTINE — The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) have killed at least 35 Palestinian children, around 30 in Gaza and five in the occupied West Bank, making 2018 a record-breaking year for child fatalities in Palestine with nearly four months still to go. The NGO Defense for Children International Palestine (DCIP) determined the total number of casualties in a report published Monday.

Since the latest casualty figures were released, Israeli airstrikes in Gaza killed an 18-month-old along with her mother who was nine months pregnant, meaning casualty figures are only continuing to grow since the report’s publication.

According to DCIP, this year has seen the number of Palestinian children killed by Israeli forces exceed the number for any single year within the past decade, outside of large-scale Israeli military offensives. The previous record was set in 2016, when the IDF killed 32 Palestinian children, mostly in the occupied West Bank.
:bsflag:

Just more Pallywood lies exposed:

DkKq_OvXcAAl1Ha.jpg

DkKrNyfWsAAc3nt.jpg

Her name is Elle McBroom and she's alive and well.Her parents are actually pretty strong in twitter: @AustinMcbroom @CatherinePaiz.
I hope they'll do something about all the jihadi propagandists who've used their daughter's photo.

Palestinian Blood Libel of the Day: The Baby and Her Pregnant Mother Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back