Palestine Travel Show - please share it

Status
Not open for further replies.

diytravelshow

Rookie
Apr 14, 2016
Hi everyone,

My name is Charles Huang, I recently completed a DIY Destinations - Palestine. It's a travel show that encourages all of us to travel safely, inexpensively, and easily.

I want to showcase that Palestine is more than conflict and war, I do go into great detail on hardship on Palestinian suffering under occupation, but featured all the amazing sights:
  • Palestine's oldest olive tree in al-Walaja,
  • Birthplace of Jesus in Church of Nativity in Bethlehem, and retracing his footstep in Wadi Qelt to Jericho along the way visiting St. George Monastery and Mount of Temptation
  • Hisham's Palace and Herod's Palace.
  • Aida Refugee Camps to see the realty of life under military occupation and Al-Shuhada Street.
  • Sample the street food and sweet Kanafeh in Nablus and experience Turkish bath.
  • In Jenin, we'll visit Cinema Jenin Project and famous largest oldest church in the world in Burgin's St. George Church.
  • Arafat Tomb, Darwish Museum, Nightlife and best Falafel in Ramallah
I am wondering if you guys can share our video on your social media as our intention is bring more people to discover this wonderful country and see the life under occupation first hand.

Sincerely,
Charles Huang

I am not all Palestinian are terrorists, its actually pretty safe and it support their local economy which is struggling

Hi everyone,

My name is Charles Huang, I recently completed a DIY Destinations - Palestine. It's a travel show that encourages all of us to travel safely, inexpensively, and easily.

I want to showcase that Palestine is more than conflict and war, I do go into great detail on hardship on Palestinian suffering under occupation, but featured all the amazing sights:
  • Birthplace of Jesus in Church of Nativity in Bethlehem, and retracing his footstep in Wadi Qelt to Jericho along the way visiting St. George Monastery and Mount of Temptation
  • Aida Refugee Camps to see the realty of life under military occupation and Al-Shuhada Street.
  • Sample the street food and sweet Kanafeh in Nablus and experience Turkish bath.
  • In Jenin, we'll visit Cinema Jenin Project and famous largest oldest church in the world in Burgin's St. George Church.
I am wondering if you guys can share our video on your social media as our intention is bring more people to discover this wonderful country and see the life under occupation first hand.

Sincerely,
Charles Huang

Go and you will see the truth but keep us up to speed when you do,Regards steve,,Free Palestine.....Free The Palestinians from Their Oppression and Israeli Yoke.ps Try Nazereth and Lake Tiberious and the Dead Sea

I am not all Palestinian are terrorists, its actually pretty safe and it support their local economy which is struggling
I don't care about their economy. Its been a terrorist sh#t hole for more then four decades. Its the birth place of more terrorist groups than ANY other country.
Thanks to Israel BUT your text is the usual Moronic Pro-Zionist Bullshit

Hi everyone,

Sincerely,
Charles Huang

Go and you will see the truth but keep us up to speed when you do,Regards steve,,Free Palestine.....Free The Palestinians from Their Oppression and Israeli Yoke.ps Try Nazereth and Lake Tiberious and the Dead Sea

The only thing I want to send to "Palestine" which NEVER existed by the way is a nuke. And I ain't talking to store it either.
Place would make a great live test range.

I don't care about their economy. Its been a terrorist sh#t hole for more then four decades. Its the birth place of more terrorist groups than ANY other country.

People are resisting the occupation. Maybe no occupation = no resistance = no "terrorism"?

People are resisting the occupation. Maybe no occupation = no resistance = no "terrorism"?
In other words make Palestinians DOORMATS........you know not the minute nor the hour.....or the Proud Palestinian,Viva Palestine,Viva The Palestinians

You simply cannot occupy a country that never existed.

In other words make Palestinians DOORMATS........you know not the minute nor the hour.....or the Proud Palestinian,Viva Palestine,Viva The Palestinians
Doormats or pot hole fillers. BOTH would be a step up.

It doesn't matter, what it matters its controlling the whole population of West Bank and Gaza. Not in a good way.

It doesn't matter, what it matters its controlling the whole population of West Bank and Gaza. Not in a good way.
Israel needs to finish cleaning out the west bank of islamic terrorists. When the towers came down and the people of Gaza danced in the streets? America SHOULD have killed them right then.

Israel needs to finish cleaning out the west bank of islamic terrorists. When the towers came down and the people of Gaza danced in the streets? America SHOULD have killed them right then.

That dancing footage NOT related to 9/11, but was used by FOX. Manipulated the news.

Media Manipulation - Palestinians Dancing on 9/11 Vids, page 1
Palestinians Dancing in the Street

That dancing footage NOT related to 9/11, but was used by FOX. Manipulated the news.

Like I said we SHOULD have killed them.

Once again... read the facts on how they manipulated the footage.

They danced in the streets for the attacks on Paris and then again Brussels. Besides what the hell is there to tour? A bomb vest making factory? A historical museum for flinging homo's off roof tops?

Sorry DIY the above post was for that Dip-Stick Dark Fury(as if,he couldn't knock the skin off a Rice Pudding)

They danced in the streets for the attacks on Paris and then again Brussels. Besides what the hell is there to tour? A bomb vest making factory? A historical museum for flinging homo's off roof tops?

Dip-Stick........go play with yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back