"Palestinian" Arabs stab old women and John Kerry urges calm on Both sides ..Wtf?

Isreali soldiers kill rock-throwing kids on a daily basis. Both sides do need to calm down

J.E.D lied I was not familiar with this islamo Nazi lump of shit-----however now I am. Of course he
can CITE some information he has which indicates that Israeli soldiers have shot 30
Palestinian kids to death for throwing rocks. In any case------we have learned that J.E.D
is what he is
So, you wish death upon my loved ones, and I'm the piece of shit. Go fuck your rotten twat with a dreidel, you psychotic bitch.

upload_2015-10-15_17-2-30.png

good for you and yours, JED I have bad news for you----the 70 year old
"JEW TWAT" is recovering. An interesting factoid------your friends claimed
that the 13 year old pervert for allah got KILLED-----nope----he is ok too. Did
I disturb your masturbatory fantasies?

Isreali soldiers kill rock-throwing kids on a daily basis. Both sides do need to calm down

I agree with you that rock throwing should be made legal after I explain to you how easily a rock thrown
to your head------right there on the side ------either left or right------can put you in the dung heap in which
you belong ----------it is simply matter a of a simple anatomy lesson. Infants have died as a result of the
rock throwing that affords you orgiastic thrills. ----(hint google middle meningeal artery------may the impact
be upon whoever is important to you) My solution to the problem of arab rock throwing is ----trained Israeli
rock throwers -----after anatomy lessons
So, a soldier with body armor, protective head gear, and a fully automatic weapon using deadly force against a KID with a rock, seems reasonable to you. Psychopaths have a funny way of thinking.

you do not know the definition of the word Psychopath----so do not use it. Israeli soldiers do not walk around
with body armour---------they are actually less armed than are our own cops when dealing with riots. I agree with you that a well aimed rock at the head of one of your kids------striking the middle meningeal artery should
be LEGAL--------or if some kid tosses a large rock onto your car resulting in a deadly crash----he should be awarded a medal -------and for sticking a knife into a 70 year old auntie yours------your "god" should bless
him with eternal life. Arab "kids" (generally fully grow adolescents ----16 -18) do not get arrested or
"shot at" for tossing pebbles into a pond. Islamo Nazi pigs who like to excite their sluts by murdering
infants -------are not a rarity in the world
First of all, coward, if you ever tried to harm any of my family, as you keep implying, you'd end up wearing your twat as a necklace.

Second, I'm not an islamist. I'm not religious at all. Religious extremism of any faith is a cancer upon this earth.

Third, you blathering zionist bitch, you really shouldn't throw around the word Nazi when defending the indefensible actions of Isreal. Actions that would make Hitler proud.

I agree with you that rock throwing should be made legal after I explain to you how easily a rock thrown
to your head------right there on the side ------either left or right------can put you in the dung heap in which
you belong ----------it is simply matter a of a simple anatomy lesson. Infants have died as a result of the
rock throwing that affords you orgiastic thrills. ----(hint google middle meningeal artery------may the impact
be upon whoever is important to you) My solution to the problem of arab rock throwing is ----trained Israeli
So, a soldier with body armor, protective head gear, and a fully automatic weapon using deadly force against a KID with a rock, seems reasonable to you. Psychopaths have a funny way of thinking.

you do not know the definition of the word Psychopath----so do not use it. Israeli soldiers do not walk around
with body armour---------they are actually less armed than are our own cops when dealing with riots. I agree with you that a well aimed rock at the head of one of your kids------striking the middle meningeal artery should
be LEGAL--------or if some kid tosses a large rock onto your car resulting in a deadly crash----he should be awarded a medal -------and for sticking a knife into a 70 year old auntie yours------your "god" should bless
him with eternal life. Arab "kids" (generally fully grow adolescents ----16 -18) do not get arrested or
"shot at" for tossing pebbles into a pond. Islamo Nazi pigs who like to excite their sluts by murdering
First of all, coward, if you ever tried to harm any of my family, as you keep implying, you'd end up wearing your twat as a necklace.

Second, I'm not an islamist. I'm not religious at all. Religious extremism of any faith is a cancer upon this earth.

Third, you blathering zionist bitch, you really shouldn't throw around the word Nazi when defending the indefensible actions of Isreal. Actions that would make Hitler proud.

see above Nazi-pig. I know who you are ------I grew up in a semi surburban-suburban town full of white
trash just like you-------it is for that reason way back as a young child------even before the age of ten---
I read your literature----the Nazi crap littered the entire town-------some of it was even lying around on
the shelves of the town library. An interesting----probably true story----is that you "god" Adolf was
fully aware of the area in which I lived-------full of LONG TERM white trash---mostly of british, Scottish
and german ancestry and present since pre-revolutionary time------lots of "DAR" whores. Adolf
is said to have boasted of the SUPPORT he would receive when he invaded the USA---- "ich habe----
100,000 germans in the USA to receive me" and Truman is said to have answered "we have
100,000 trees upon which to hang them" <<<< probably just a legend

Last edited:
Kerry is afraid that old women will start carrying guns and blow the pallys to their virgins.

Kerry is afraid that old women will start carrying guns and blow the pallys to their virgins.

there is news-----it was a fourteen year old jihadist piece of shit for allah who BRAVELY stabbed
the old lady-------she is recovering-----the piece of muslim shit took a bullet in the leg an is also
recovering-------the Arabic press------true to form------DECLARED that the shitty kid was murdered.
The really good news is that the lump of shit for allah kid with the knife has secured HERO status
for himself and his entire family FOREVER in the eyes of allah and the ummah

Shut up you moron. You're an islamonazi sympathizer. You justify, as does Obama, stabbing 70 years women..Little Jew hating punk

Last edited:

Shut up you moron. You're an islamonazi sympathizer. You justify, as does Obama, stabbing 70 years women..Little Jew hating punk
I didn't justify any killing, you uber-retarded fuck-stain. I simply said that both sides are needlessly killing, and both sides need to calm down. Then, you zionist Nazi fucks got your pissy panties in a bunch. Go wring out your diaper, pussy.

I didn't justify any killing, you uber-retarded fuck-stain. I simply said that both sides are needlessly killing, and both sides need to calm down. Then, you zionist Nazi fucks got your pissy panties in a bunch. Go wring out your diaper, pussy.

did you deliver the Khutbah jumaat feces fling today?

Did you unclog your putred fuckhole, zionist skank?

Did you unclog your putred fuckhole, zionist skank?

:popcorn:

We've got too many foul mouth little boys on this board. I think they're so angry and frustrated because they are so stupid.:uhoh3:

We've got too many foul mouth little boys on this board. I think they're so angry and frustrated because they are so stupid.:uhoh3:

I would like to know the identity of the GREATEST JIHADIST HERO of the week-------the little lump
who so loves allah that he was INSPIRED to shove a knife into a 70 year old woman. There is an
image of the GREAT MUSLIM JIHADIST IN THE CAUSE OF ALLAH-----in the news----------
I can make posters -------likely to "sell like hot cakes"-------in the flea market on the edge of the
muslim enclave in my city

Let that KID get body armor. If they can afford explosive-laden vests, they should be able afford body armor.

And if they are so good at throwing they should audition for any of the MLB teams not in the playoff due to poor or no pitching.

Forum List

Back