"Palestinian" Arabs stab old women and John Kerry urges calm on Both sides ..Wtf?

I agree with you that rock throwing should be made legal after I explain to you how easily a rock thrown
to your head------right there on the side ------either left or right------can put you in the dung heap in which
you belong ----------it is simply matter a of a simple anatomy lesson. Infants have died as a result of the
rock throwing that affords you orgiastic thrills. ----(hint google middle meningeal artery------may the impact
be upon whoever is important to you) My solution to the problem of arab rock throwing is ----trained Israeli
rock throwers -----after anatomy lessons
So, a soldier with body armor, protective head gear, and a fully automatic weapon using deadly force against a KID with a rock, seems reasonable to you. Psychopaths have a funny way of thinking.

you do not know the definition of the word Psychopath----so do not use it. Israeli soldiers do not walk around
with body armour---------they are actually less armed than are our own cops when dealing with riots. I agree with you that a well aimed rock at the head of one of your kids------striking the middle meningeal artery should
be LEGAL--------or if some kid tosses a large rock onto your car resulting in a deadly crash----he should be awarded a medal -------and for sticking a knife into a 70 year old auntie yours------your "god" should bless
him with eternal life. Arab "kids" (generally fully grow adolescents ----16 -18) do not get arrested or
"shot at" for tossing pebbles into a pond. Islamo Nazi pigs who like to excite their sluts by murdering
infants -------are not a rarity in the world
First of all, coward, if you ever tried to harm any of my family, as you keep implying, you'd end up wearing your twat as a necklace.

Second, I'm not an islamist. I'm not religious at all. Religious extremism of any faith is a cancer upon this earth.

Third, you blathering zionist bitch, you really shouldn't throw around the word Nazi when defending the indefensible actions of Isreal. Actions that would make Hitler proud.

Shut up you moron. You're an islamonazi sympathizer. You justify, as does Obama, stabbing 70 years women..Little Jew hating punk
I didn't justify any killing, you uber-retarded fuck-stain. I simply said that both sides are needlessly killing, and both sides need to calm down. Then, you zionist Nazi fucks got your pissy panties in a bunch. Go wring out your diaper, pussy.
Stopping a moron with a knife is "needlessly killing?" You see one of these killer want to bees you kill them right now. The Israelis are minding their own business. Then some wacko with a knife comes after them . they are not the ones who start this, but once it is started, they finish it.

It's easy to demonize your enemies. When you do this, you make it harder to fight them, or make things right. Then you'll not understand your enemy, and you'll be fighting a demon of your own creation, AND your enemy.

Know your enemy.

If I take out any desire to demonize John Kerry, what's left is the rational idea of asking Palestinian terrorists to stop stabbing old ladies, or anyone else.

If they continue, just drone them.

Palestinian explanation of the situation in Israel: The violence started when that fucking Jew hit/shot back.

be not amazed-------it is actually a crime in shariah law for a jew to hit back------really-----
I am not kidding------my own husband was born in a shariah shit hole

First of all, coward, if you ever tried to harm any of my family, as you keep implying, you'd end up wearing your twat as a necklace.

Your idiocies scare nor concern no one; you're a weak dog with no brains, a perfect fakestinian supporter from the bottom of my toilet.

Second, I'm not an islamist.

You just suck their cocks for money.

Third, you blathering zionist bitch, you really shouldn't throw around the word Nazi when defending the indefensible actions of Isreal. Actions that would make Hitler proud.

Another low IQ, bottom-feeding turd trying to throw the nazi label onto jews, how original. You're likely mentally ill, along with being the scum of the earth. Good job, fucking c-nt.

I didn't justify any killing, you uber-retarded fuck-stain. I simply said that both sides are needlessly killing, and both sides need to calm down. Then, you zionist Nazi fucks got your pissy panties in a bunch. Go wring out your diaper, pussy.

Weak minded turd, the less you talk or breathe, the better for all of us.

To the mentally sane, it is obvious that to claim the jews, who are being attacked and stabbed in the streets, are "needlessly" killing, is a sign of a mentally ill, diseased piece of shit. If blacks were suddenly going on rampages running around stabbing white americans, and running them over with cars, they would be mass deported out of the country in about ten minutes. Only the jew-hating scum of the earth filth like jed the c-nt tries to pretend otherwise.

Stopping a moron with a knife is "needlessly killing?" You see one of these killer want to bees you kill them right now. The Israelis are minding their own business. Then some wacko with a knife comes after them . they are not the ones who start this, but once it is started, they finish it.

You're speaking at much too high a level for a c-nt like jed to grasp; its as if you're the Harvard Law review issuing an article for a nursery schooler to read.

Israel eases gun laws amid rising attacks:cool:

7fa0fbd0-743a-11e5-b319-87e69d8dd3e6_GettyImages-492797734.jpg

Israelis prepare to shoot in a gun shooting range in Jerusalem, Israel on October 15, 2015. Israeli citizens are growing fearful for their safety following a wave of terror attacks across Jerusalem and the country. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu deployed 300 Israeli soldiers to police patrols. (Getty)

Forum List

Back