Palestinian UN rep says every missile fired from Gaza at Israel is ‘a crime against h

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I guess by now the Palestinian Authority realizes that it was a wasted effort at trying to unify with Hamas.

Palestinian UN rep says every missile fired from Gaza at Israel is ‘a crime against humanity’

In interview with PA TV, diplomat details possible risks to the Palestinians of their joining the International Criminal Court

BY TIMES OF ISRAEL STAFF July 14, 2014

The Palestinian representative to the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva said that every rocket and mortar fired from Gaza toward Israel is a “crime against humanity.”

Speaking on July 9 to Palestinian Authority TV on the possible risks involved if Palestinians leaders ask to join the International Criminal Court — as they have threatened to do in order to push for measures against Israel — Ambassador Ibrahim Kraishi said the “Palestinian weakness” in terms of international law is the indiscriminate firing of rockets at Israel.

“The missiles that are now being launched against Israel, each and every missile constitutes a crime against humanity, whether it hits or misses, because it is directed at civilian targets,” said Kraishi during the interview, translated by MEMRI.

Read more:

Palestinian UN rep says every missile fired from Gaza at Israel is 'a crime against humanity' | The Times of Israel

...while every bomb dropped on Gaza is "retrubution".

We've been down this path for what, 40 years now?

I'm waiting for Billo to take a look at this. [MENTION=2873]Billo_Really[/MENTION]

All patriotic American's should stand up and support the brave Palestinian freedom fighters.

Who like our Founding Fathers refuse to surrender in the face of brutal tyranny and oppression. ... :cool:

All patriotic American's should stand up and support the brave Palestinian freedom fighters.

Who like our Founding Fathers refuse to surrender in the face of brutal tyranny and oppression. ... :cool:

The Founding Fathers fought Taxation without Representation.
Israel faces Idiots without Brains.

This topic is just epic, I'm still waiting for 1 of the pro-Palestinian posters to agree Hamas is a terrorist organization, the thing they never did.

This topic is just epic, I'm still waiting for 1 of the pro-Palestinian posters to agree Hamas is a terrorist organization, the thing they never did.
Apparently they act like terrorist scum so they are terrorists.

And you, the Muslim who hopes America will be a Muslim majority one day ruled by Sharia Law, are a patriotic American? :lol:

Why don't you bring up the latest polls to show us that most Americans support Israel?

Forum List

Back