Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

RE: Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I get it, so you are just guessing. You don't have any actual data to support your claim.

Does either of these two documents suggest or reference a pre-existing Palestinian State? I think not.
Yes they do.

Recognizing that the Palestinian people is entitled to self-determination in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations,

Expressing its grave concern that the Palestinian people has been prevented from enjoying its inalienable rights, in particular its right to self-determination,

Guided by the purposes and principles of the Charter,

Recalling its relevant resolutions which affirm the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination,

1. Reaffirms the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people in Palestine, including:

A/RES/3236 (XXIX) of 22 November 1974

Recognizing, Recalling, Reaffirms, all suggest a condition that pre dates the resolution. What event in Palestine's history could trigger these pre-existing rights? The only one I could find is Palestine's creation in 1924.
(COMMENT)

There is no pre-existing right to a Palestinian state dating back to 1924. The Government of Palestine of 1924 was the UK Mandate Responsibility. No Government, not even when asked, was composed of any Arabs of Palestine.

You are just making this up as you go along.

Most Respectfully,
R
There is no pre-existing right to a Palestinian state dating back to 1924.
You are still ducking the question.

Recognizing, Recalling, Reaffirms, all suggest a condition that pre dates the resolution. What event in Palestine's history could trigger these pre-existing rights?​
You fish too much. There are no fishes in this ocean you are swimming in.

The Ottoman Empire owned all of that land by force for 800 years.
They joined Germany in WWI and LOST the war, and most of those lands with it. Just as Germany did.

There was no Arab Nation initiated on the Land of Israel, EVER, not even when the Muslim Kurds first took the area in the 7th Century invasion.

The Palestine Mandate (called Palestine instead of Israel by the British government because they HATED JEWS ).

But the Mandate for Palestine was still and should have continued to be for The National Homeland of the Jewish People, because it was ON the ANCIENT HOMELAND of......guess who?

The ONLY reason Husseini and his clan of bastards complained and started riots against the Jews, is because he believed in Jihad and that the Jews should NEVER have ANY sovereignty of their own, Especially on once upon a time Muslim conquered land.

You can BS about pre this, and pre that all you like.

NO ARAB muslim at the time thought of themselves as "Palestinians", they actually wanted to have that land of that Mandate as part of the Syrian Mandate and become Greater Syria.

ALL BECAUSE the Arab leaders HATED JEWS.

Only reason why the Arab League was created.
Only reason why riots against the Jews began in 1920 and continue to this day.

SOME Muslims HATE Jews and give them absolutely NO RIGHTS as human being at all. They do not even see them as humans.

Is your vision about the "conflict" better now?
Is deflection all you got?

Does either of these two documents suggest or reference a pre-existing Palestinian State? I think not.
Yes they do.

Recognizing that the Palestinian people is entitled to self-determination in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations,

Expressing its grave concern that the Palestinian people has been prevented from enjoying its inalienable rights, in particular its right to self-determination,

Recalling its relevant resolutions which affirm the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination,

1. Reaffirms the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people in Palestine, including:

Recognizing, Recalling, Reaffirms, all suggest a condition that pre dates the resolution. What event in Palestine's history could trigger these pre existing rights? The only one I could find is Palestine's creation in 1924.

You are confusing Arab Palestinians right to self-determination with the right to a State. Self-determination for peoples is inherent and grounded in international law (though not as clearly as you might imagine). There is no inherent right for any peoples to a State -- there is only a set of criteria which must be met in order to BE a State.

Yes they do.

Recognizing, Recalling, Reaffirms, all suggest a condition that pre dates the resolution. What event in Palestine's history could trigger these pre existing rights? The only one I could find is Palestine's creation in 1924.

You are confusing Arab Palestinians right to self-determination with the right to a State. Self-determination for peoples is inherent and grounded in international law (though not as clearly as you might imagine). There is no inherent right for any peoples to a State -- there is only a set of criteria which must be met in order to BE a State.
Indeed, one is a defined territory. Israel has never had that.

Yes they do.

Nice side step. Israel did and does have a defined territory.

Yes they do.

Indeed, the islamic terrorists at the border gee-had can tell you precisely where Israel's defined territory is.

Indeed, you can go there and discover that location for yourself. Make a YouTube video.

Yes they do.

Pffft, not!

Yes they do.

Pffft, not!

Pfffft Tinmore again displaying both his ignorance and his deeply held Jew hatreds.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Yeah, you keep saying that, but it is not true.

[
(COMMENT)

I've copied and linked the documentation on the "defined International Boundaries" - many - many - times - and your claim simply does not come up to par.

Everyone in Israel, the UN Peace Keepers, Jordan, Egypt, and Lebanon knows the boundaries that Israel defends under its sovereign right. The Arab Palestinians are fractured. They do not have a single political voice → for a unified people → that speaks authoritatively for Arab Palestinians.

If the Arab Palestinians actually had a way to substantiate the claim that "Israel has never had that" (defined territory) then the dispute would be solved. But they don't.

Oddly enough, the Arab Palestinians don't actually need any documentation (although Israel has that and the Arab Palestinians don't). All they have to have is a territorial boundary that encapsulates a territory, that they enforce their sovereignty by law. For the Arab Palestinians, that would be called "Area A."

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

[
(COMMENT)

I've copied and linked the documentation on the "defined International Boundaries" - many - many - times - and your claim simply does not come up to par.

Everyone in Israel, the UN Peace Keepers, Jordan, Egypt, and Lebanon knows the boundaries that Israel defends under its sovereign right. The Arab Palestinians are fractured. They do not have a single political voice → for a unified people → that speaks authoritatively for Arab Palestinians.

If the Arab Palestinians actually had a way to substantiate the claim that "Israel has never had that" (defined territory) then the dispute would be solved. But they don't.

Oddly enough, the Arab Palestinians don't actually need any documentation (although Israel has that and the Arab Palestinians don't). All they have to have is a territorial boundary that encapsulates a territory, that they enforce their sovereignty by law. For the Arab Palestinians, that would be called "Area A."

Most Respectfully,
R
Not so. You have never posted anything showing Israel's defined territory. It is well known, though, what territory Israel occupies.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

[
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Not so. You have never posted anything showing Israel's defined territory. It is well known, though, what territory Israel occupies.

Indeed, Hamas, Islamic gee-had and other Arab-Moslem terrorist franchises can show you where israel’s defined territory is.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

[
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Indeed, Hamas, Islamic gee-had and other Arab-Moslem terrorist franchises can show you where israel’s defined territory is.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

[
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Your usual cut and paste slogan.

It’s just a fact that Israel has defined territory. The Israelis have effective control and have established sovereignty over that territory. You are free to ignorantly deny that reality.

Your insensate Jew hatreds won’t allow you to admit or acknowledge that but why do you think others would accept your ignorant denial as being anything other than self-imposed?

Indeed, feel free to respond by cutting and pasting a YouTube video, something from a PressTV is preferred.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I can hardly believe you said that!

So, the last time this topic came up about defined borders, you said that same thing. I recommend that you look at Posting #1999 31 JAN '19 to see the same thing...

[
(COMMENT)

Eastern Boundary

Southern Boundary

The Treaty of Peace between the Arab Republic of Egypt and the State of Israel, 26 March 1979
◈ Article II The permanent boundary between Egypt and Israel​

Northern Boundary

❖ The International Boundary between Israel and Lebanon was established pursuant to the 1923 Agreement between France and Great Britain ...”, that “this line was reaffirmed in the Israeli-Lebanese General Armistice Agreement signed on 23 March 1949” and that “subsequently there were several modifications mutually agreed by Israel and Lebanon”. Last Letter Agreement reaffirms the boundary in the Letter dated 9 June 2000 from the President of Lebanon addressed to the Secretary-General
◈ See A/54/914 S/2000/564 12 June 2000
Paragraph 11 of this report states that “for the practical purpose of confirming the Israeli withdrawal, the United Nations needs to identify a line to be adopted conforming to the internationally recognized boundaries of Lebanon ...”​

North Eastern Boundary

GOLAN HEIGHTS LAW December 14, 1981
◈ This legislation, extending Israeli law to the area of the Golan Heights was adopted by the Knesset by a majority of 63 against 21.​

These are the most current descriptions of the current boundaries. I hope you see that this was proved before and that I did not "duck the issue."

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

So, the last time this topic came up about defined borders, you said that same thing. I recommend that you look at Posting #1999 31 JAN '19 to see the same thing...

[
(COMMENT)

Eastern Boundary

Southern Boundary

The Treaty of Peace between the Arab Republic of Egypt and the State of Israel, 26 March 1979
Northern Boundary

❖ The International Boundary between Israel and Lebanon was established pursuant to the 1923 Agreement between France and Great Britain ...”, that “this line was reaffirmed in the Israeli-Lebanese General Armistice Agreement signed on 23 March 1949” and that “subsequently there were several modifications mutually agreed by Israel and Lebanon”. Last Letter Agreement reaffirms the boundary in the Letter dated 9 June 2000 from the President of Lebanon addressed to the Secretary-General
Paragraph 11 of this report states that “for the practical purpose of confirming the Israeli withdrawal, the United Nations needs to identify a line to be adopted conforming to the internationally recognized boundaries of Lebanon ...”​
North Eastern Boundary

◈ This legislation, extending Israeli law to the area of the Golan Heights was adopted by the Knesset by a majority of 63 against 21.​

These are the most current descriptions of the current boundaries. I hope you see that this was proved before and that I did not "duck the issue."

Most Respectfully,
R
Israel unilaterally annexed territory it captured by force from a people who had no military.

Refute away.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

[
(COMMENT)

Eastern Boundary

Southern Boundary

Northern Boundary

North Eastern Boundary

Most Respectfully,
R
Israel unilaterally annexed territory it captured by force from a people who had no military.

Refute away.

Sure sure, Jordan, Egypt, Syria and the Jihad Army Of Holy War were all boyscout bands.
Everything captured in the war except for the Sinai peninsula was vested with sovereignty of the Jewish nation under international law, decades before Israel liberated their rightful lands and capital.

Now is the part where You start hysterically dancing around.

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

[
(COMMENT)

Eastern Boundary

Southern Boundary

Northern Boundary

North Eastern Boundary

Most Respectfully,
R

Refute away.

Israel reclaimed land annexed earlier by the Islamic settler colonial project. The Ottoman Turks certainly had an army.

Islamo-tap dance away.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

[
(COMMENT)

Eastern Boundary

Southern Boundary

Northern Boundary

North Eastern Boundary

Most Respectfully,
R

Refute away.

Sure sure, Jordan, Egypt, Syria and the Jihad Army Of Holy War were all boyscout bands.
Everything captured in the war except for the Sinai peninsula was vested with sovereignty of the Jewish nation under international law, decades before Israel liberated their rightful lands and capital.

Now you are doing the usual dance.

When Britain left Palestine in 1948 they handed the administration of Palestine over to the UN. (UNPC) If it was Jewish territory, why didn't they just hand it over to the Jews?

Because it wasn't. None of it.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

[
(COMMENT)

Eastern Boundary

Southern Boundary

Northern Boundary

North Eastern Boundary

Most Respectfully,
R

Refute away.

Now you are doing the usual dance.

When Britain left Palestine in 1948 they handed the administration of Palestine over to the UN. (UNPC) If it was Jewish territory, why didn't they just hand it over to the Jews?

Because it wasn't. None of it.

Why didn’t they just hand it over the Arabs-Moslems masquerading as “Pal’istanians”?

Answer: _________ <—— (fill in the blank Pfffffft Tinmore conspiracy theory)

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I often think you are attempting some philosphical trap in favor of the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) position. In this case, there are a couple of points which the HoAP do not want to bring into the light for debate for consideration.

Refute away.
(COMMENT)

Let's be specific, an not use ambiguous terms. Under the International Criminal Court, any allegation which is ambiguous is ruled in favor of the accused.
PART 3. GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF CRIMINAL LAW • Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court said:
Article 22
Nullum crimen sine lege

1. A person shall not be criminally responsible under this Statute unless the conduct in question constitutes, at the time it takes place, a crime within the jurisdiction of the Court.

2. The definition of a crime shall be strictly construed and shall not be extended by analogy. In case of ambiguity, the definition shall be interpreted in favor of the person being investigated, prosecuted or convicted.

3. This article shall not affect the characterization of any conduct as criminal under international law independently of this Statute.

So, by all means, let's be specific.

For the purpose of the discussion, for the matter before us - use the West Bank (WB) at the Occupied Territory (OT) as the example.

The WB was taken by Israel from the hand of sovereignty held by the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Why is this important? (RHETORICAL) Simply because you imply that it was taken from the HoAP when you say:

◈ "from a people who had no military"​

◈ In 1967, when the WB was overrun by the Israeli Defense Force (IDF), the only force opposing the action was the Royal Jordanian Army (RJA)(forerunner of the Arab Legion). The IDF was in hot pursuit of RJA unit making a tactical withdrawal from the WB. This is how the State of Israel came to be in occupation. The OT was that of the Hashemite Kingdom → NOT → that of the Arab Palestinian.

◈ The Unification of the Two Banks (as Jordan refers to it) by the Arab Palestinians own hand.

The Unification of the Two Banks (as Jordan refers to it) said:
The Tragedy of Palestine
On April 11, 1950, elections were held for a new Jordanian parliament in which the Palestinian Arabs of the West Bank were equally represented. Thirteen days later, Parliament unanimously approved a motion to unite the two banks of the Jordan River, constitutionally expanding the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in order to safeguard what was left of the Arab territory of Palestine from further Zionist expansion.
Disengagement from the West Bank said:
Severance of All Administrative and Legal Ties with the Occupied West Bank
on July 31 (1988) King Hussein announced the severance of all administrative and legal ties with the occupied West Bank. Accordingly, electoral districts were redrawn to represent East Bank constituencies only.
The importance of this two pieces of information is that at the time Jordan severed all ties with the WB, there was no other authority on the scene, at the time, with the capacity, EXCEPT the Occupying Forces of the IDF on behalf of Israel. By default the, when the King of Jordan severed all ties, by default, the OT then came under the control of the Israelis (Terra Tullius) "used in international law to describe territory that may be acquired by a state's occupation of it" - and -
severance of all administrative and legal ties with the occupied West Bank

• Terra nullius •
Terra nullius is a Latin expression deriving from Roman law meaning "nobody's land", which is used in international law to describe territory which has never been subject to the sovereignty of any state, or over which any prior sovereign has expressly or implicitly relinquished sovereignty. (Think HM the King of Jordan.)

It is important to note that there are multifaceted views on the status of the OT:

◈ Arab Palestinian Parliament (pre-1988) in Jordan considered the OT as Jordanian "Sovereign Territory" under the right of self-determination.

◈ And Israel considered the OT as "disputed territory."

◈ And last, but not least, the Arab Palestinians of the WB (post-1988) considered the OP their sovereign territory.
It is also important that you understand that I cannot dispute a broad claim such as:

◈ Israel unilaterally annexed territory. It did do that. But in certain cases, it was Jordanian territory that was politically abandoned.

◈ The OT "was captured by force:" The territory was captured from the Jordanians and the Israelis and Jordanians settled that dispute in 1994. The Arab Palestinians were not a party to the confrontation.

◈ Stated that: "who had no military" Of course the Arab Palestinians had no conventional forces in the 1967 War. The Jordanians defended the territory as their sovereign territory.​

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back