Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

That You're now twisting terms to their opposite only shows the magnitude of the neurosis

Actually You came up with another document that proves states DO rights,
the usual duckdance started the moment when realizing Your links support the rights of the Jewish nation as well.

The hatred against Americans and the majority of Jews was merely a sympathy of the same mental impotency shared with the Jihadi filth, who's main achievement in life is burning a US flag.

Feel smart yet?
You really don't set the bar all that high.

Weren't the Gazans trying to tear the fence down and charge into Israel to rip out the heats of Jews? You make it sound as though Israel just shot and killed 200 ppl for no reason at all.
Um, no, they were not trying to get into Israel to go after Jews. The guy they shot in the back of the head was just having a cigarette. They also shot a medic giving care to the wounded. They shot a kid just looking for work. They shot a guy in a wheelchair. None of these people were trying to get through the fence. Yet they were still shot.

And 30,000 people did not try to get into Israel.

I tell ya it's those damn Zionistgs who are to

I tell ya it's those damn Zionists who are to blame for this endless conflict. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede Palestinians their own Jew free land only to be thanked with rocket missiles? Want peace? Learn from history. Treat the Palestinians in the only actions they understand for a lasting peace like Jordan did during Black September & LET THERE BE PEACE ALRFEADY!
You keep repeating that like you have nothing else to say.

Weren't the Gazans trying to tear the fence down and charge into Israel to rip out the heats of Jews? You make it sound as though Israel just shot and killed 200 ppl for no reason at all.
Um, no, they were not trying to get into Israel to go after Jews. The guy they shot in the back of the head was just having a cigarette. They also shot a medic giving care to the wounded. They shot a kid just looking for work. They shot a guy in a wheelchair. None of these people were trying to get through the fence. Yet they were still shot.

And 30,000 people did not try to get into Israel.

Well our army says they were not innocent, so I guess it's a word against word. If we're in naming innocent victims, will you be saying "murder in cold blood" about the the 13 year old girl who stabbed in her bed, or about the mother who was just looking towards another day of work but got shot in the head while being handcuffed? What about a baby who died before even being born? about the father of 6 children who got shot to death while wating for the bus? are Jews to be blamed for being "cold blooded" killers while Palestinian helpless victims no matter what they do?

I tell ya it's those damn Zionistgs who are to

I tell ya it's those damn Zionists who are to blame for this endless conflict. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede Palestinians their own Jew free land only to be thanked with rocket missiles? Want peace? Learn from history. Treat the Palestinians in the only actions they understand for a lasting peace like Jordan did during Black September & LET THERE BE PEACE ALRFEADY!
You keep repeating that like you have nothing else to say.

Do you not agree those Zionists are wrong for treating the Palestinians with peace offerings, security fence & land concessions?

Billo, it is called WAR. Whoever you wish to believe started any of the attacks since 1920 to this day, it is a war.

And clearly your posts are set up so that the leaders of the Palestinians have absolutely no responsibility for the "March or return" or any other attacks or deaths of Israelis.

Hamas and Islamic Jihad hide in civilian buildings, those buildings do, by combat law, become military targets.

Hamas members hide as Medics or any other civilians to fire at, hurl explosives, etc, they are military targets.

There isn't one rule for the rest of the world, and a totally different one for Israel to defend herself from this clearly dangerous attacks.

How is this any different from the Allies attacking places in Syria?
Do you actually need a body count of civilians from both Assad and the Allied attacks?

Do you actually need a body count from all of those who have protested the Hamas leadership in Gaza only to find themselves being attacked, imprisoned or murdered by Hamas or Islamic Jihad?

You do not know what the issues are.

All you do is go Wah, wah, wah, every time Israel is attacked and she gives Hamas a darn good lesson.

Blame Hamas for hiding like roaches amongst the civilians, and stock piling rockets, firing rockets, explosive balloons and everything else they do from civilian areas.

AND blame Hamas for using its civilians to cover up the Hamas members at the border who attempt endlessly to break into Israel to kill Israelis.

No Country would put up with it. With the US, there would have been one heavy strike on all of those protestors and they would have never bothered to come to the border fences again.
This is not a war. A war is fought between two competing armies. That's not what we have here. On the one hand, we have the most militarized country on the planet and on the other, we have a population under occupation that is not even allowed to have weapons to defend itself. This is not a war.

As far as the other things you said, you are completely full of shit. You'll just make up anything on the fly to justify your inhuman treatment of the Palestinian's.
Then Hamas should surrender and stop attacking Israel then.

1. don't bitch that Israel is better at firing rockets than Palestinians when it's the Palestinians who started it.
2. Don't bitch about shooting at medical personnel or ambulances when terrorists pretend to be medical personnel and use their vehicles to do their attacks.
3. I didn't hear you bitching when we were bombing the shit out of German civilians during WWII. If the Palestinians don't like carpet bombing in retaliation for their solders actions then they need to raise up and revolt and take Hamas out of power. They shouldn't of voted for them in the first place. So it's just as much their fault that Hamas is a terrorist regime because they voted for them.
It's none of your fucking business who they voted for! You can't tell someone what to do on their own property. Come over to my house and try that shit with me and see what happens next.
They are too blame since they voted for terrorists. They are responsible for what those terrorist do since they voted for them. And it's my business when they are lobbing grenades and bombs into my backyard or the backyards of my friends the Israelites.

I did you :ahole-1: Israel never claimed that Palestinians had no religious rights or ties to the Wall
Do you have ADD? Because that is not what I said.

You stated the Israelis have no Right to Claim the Wall for themselves inferring that the Palestinians have no Religious rights according to the Israelis but it’s OK for the Palestinians to declare a formal declaration that the Israelis have no rights to it? FUCK YOU.

Well our army says they were not innocent, so I guess it's a word against word. If we're in naming innocent victims, will you be saying "murder in cold blood" about the the 13 year old girl who stabbed in her bed, or about the mother who was just looking towards another day of work but got shot in the head while being handcuffed? What about a baby who died before even being born? about the father of 6 children who got shot to death while wating for the bus? are Jews to be blamed for being "cold blooded" killers while Palestinian helpless victims no matter what they do?
No, it is not word against word. Not only can I provide what your army says to the contrary, I can also provide 3rd party verification. In addition to that, I can provide the victims names. Specific arguments take precedent over general ones.

So who was the 13 year old girl? When was she stabbed? Who was the mother being handcuffed? Provide the army statement explaining why the people I listed were not innocent. Who was the father of 6? If you can't provide this information, then there is a good chance you are just making this up as you go along.

And every time you try to drag Jews into the argument, tells me you have no argument. You push the Jew-card, because you have no valid rebuttal and all you want to do at that point, is shut down the conversation.

They are too blame since they voted for terrorists. They are responsible for what those terrorist do since they voted for them. And it's my business when they are lobbing grenades and bombs into my backyard or the backyards of my friends the Israelites.
The Israeli's voted for terrorists. The Likud Party's roots are in Irgun. Irgun was a terrorist group. Israel is the biggest terrorist organization in the Middle East. They run constant sorties in Gaza. They shoot at people fishing, farming and peaceful protesting. They bomb Syria. Syria hasn't attacked Israel, yet Israel attacked them. Israel attacked Lebanon. In '67, they attacked Egypt. I could go on and name many Israeli terrorist incidents, including the one that took out Israel's PM Rubin.

Who was lobbing grenades? The guy smoking a cigarette? The guy fishing? The guy in a wheelchair? The medic giving care to the wounded? Who? Who were these grenade lobbers? You shot your mouth off, now back it up!

You stated the Israelis have no Right to Claim the Wall for themselves inferring that the Palestinians have no Religious rights according to the Israelis but it’s OK for the Palestinians to declare a formal declaration that the Israelis have no rights to it? FUCK YOU.
That's what I stated, but that's not what I inferred. So I have to ask, if you didn't know what my point was, why did you respond to my post? Because if you don't know what you are responding to, then you don't know what you are talking about.

That's what I stated, but that's not what I inferred. So I have to ask, if you didn't know what my point was, why did you respond to my post? Because if you don't know what you are responding to, then you don't know what you are talking about.

You mean you “state something “ but didn’t infer it? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Yet I stated the PLO actually Isuued a formal statement saying the Israelis have no right to it and you don’t have any comment? FUCK YOU:asshole:

No, it is not word against word. Not only can I provide what your army says to the contrary, I can also provide 3rd party verification. In addition to that, I can provide the victims names. Specific arguments take precedent over general ones.

So who was the 13 year old girl? When was she stabbed? Who was the mother being handcuffed? Provide the army statement explaining why the people I listed were not innocent. Who was the father of 6? If you can't provide this information, then there is a good chance you are just making this up as you go along.

And every time you try to drag Jews into the argument, tells me you have no argument. You push the Jew-card, because you have no valid rebuttal and all you want to do at that point, is shut down the conversation.

I don't push the Jew card, I push the hypocricy card.

As for proof, gladly. I never make stuff up

Murder of Hallel Yaffa Ariel - Wikipedia

Before killing victim, Barkan terrorist forced Palestinian janitor to cuff her

Terror Victim Baby Named Amiad Israel at Funeral, Laid to Rest in Jerusalem

Slain rabbi mourned as ‘righteous man’ with ‘massive heart’

Last edited:

Forum List

Back