Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

You mean you “state something “ but didn’t infer it? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Yet I stated the PLO actually Isuued a formal statement saying the Israelis have no right to it and you don’t have any comment? FUCK YOU:asshole:
I stated something, but you're the one who introduced what I allegedly inferred. You did this more than once. Even after I corrected you. Not once have you asked, "What did you mean?" Probably because you don't care what I meant? You have your script and you intend to stick to it.

As far as the PLO statement, I was not aware they made that statement. Now that I know, their statement is bullshit.

You mean you “state something “ but didn’t infer it? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Yet I stated the PLO actually Isuued a formal statement saying the Israelis have no right to it and you don’t have any comment? FUCK YOU:asshole:
I stated something, but you're the one who introduced what I allegedly inferred. You did this more than once. Even after I corrected you. Not once have you asked, "What did you mean?" Probably because you don't care what I meant? You have your script and you intend to stick to it.

As far as the PLO statement, I was not aware they made that statement. Now that I know, their statement is bullshit.

I have posted this link MANY times. Since you’re such a fan of “ International Law” Jordan was supposed to let the Israelis have access to their Religious Sites. Do you think this was done?? They destroyed Jewish History, dug up graves and literally used the Holes in the ground as latrines

If you're going to claim the "hypocrisy card", you should at least know how to spell it. You are a hypocrite and I'll prove it right now. You stated those people are not innocent based on what the "army" said. Now I'm going to produce a statement by the same army and your response to this post will prove your hypocrisy.

Testimony 50 – Rules of Engagement
"All Palestinians were suspects, so even ones waving white flags were shot. Orders were to shoot at everyone, “even an old woman – take them down.”

Testimony 34 – Rules of Engagement
"Even though Israeli forces faced no resistance on entering Gaza, orders were that everyone is suspect. Commander briefings stressed “aggressive action,” ...and having no regard for civilians. They’re all suspects."

I have posted this link MANY times. Since you’re such a fan of “ International Law” Jordan was supposed to let the Israelis have access to their Religious Sites. Do you think this was done?? They destroyed Jewish History, dug up graves and literally used the Holes in the ground as latrines
Don't change the subject. We were talking about the Wall. Not everything under the sun.

Don't change the subject. We were talking about the Wall. Not everything under the sun.

Not changing the subject. The PLO made a FORMAL STATEMENT that the Jews were NOT entitled to pray at the Western Wall .
Common sense would suggest this would apply to all Jewish Holy Sites in E. Jerusalem the way it did before 1967.

If you're going to claim the "hypocrisy card", you should at least know how to spell it. You are a hypocrite and I'll prove it right now. You stated those people are not innocent based on what the "army" said. Now I'm going to produce a statement by the same army and your response to this post will prove your hypocrisy.

Testimony 50 – Rules of Engagement
"All Palestinians were suspects, so even ones waving white flags were shot. Orders were to shoot at everyone, “even an old woman – take them down.”

Testimony 34 – Rules of Engagement
"Even though Israeli forces faced no resistance on entering Gaza, orders were that everyone is suspect. Commander briefings stressed “aggressive action,” ...and having no regard for civilians. They’re all suspects."

Not changing the subject. The PLO made a FORMAL STATEMENT that the Jews were NOT entitled to pray at the Western Wall .
Common sense would suggest this would apply to all Jewish Holy Sites in E. Jerusalem the way it did before 1967.
Well, the PLO are full of shit and its a stupid thing to say. Jews have just as much a right to pray there as anyone else. It is a holy place for many religions. Except Tom Cruise. He's not allowed to pray there.

2019_04_13_16_39_43_Palestinians_Massing_At_The_Israeli_Border_Twitter_Search.jpg

Hamas's violent repression of the social and economic protests against it, that broke out on March 14, 2019 across the Gaza Strip, has been harshly criticized both in Palestinian society and outside of it;[1] criticism was particularly harsh in the Gulf countries and Saudi Arabia. The Saudi press featured op-eds and columns justifying the protests and accusing Hamas of terrorism, oppression, and unbridled lust for power and control. The articles stated that Hamas had turned the Gaza Strip into a huge prison for its residents, that Hamas members had become the hangmen of the Gaza people, and that Hamas is in the same camp as terror movements and as the enemies of Saudi Arabia, among them the Muslim Brotherhood, Iran, Qatar, Hizbullah, and the Taliban. Several writers even called on the Arab countries to work to expel Hamas from Gaza and to restore Palestinian Authority (PA) control in the Gaza Strip; there were also those who argued that Hamas was more dangerous than Israel for Gaza residents.

Criticism of Hamas was also disseminated on social media; for example, Saudi journalist Azzah Al-Subaie responded to a news item on Hamas's violent dispersion of a demonstration by tweeting, "Hamas promises the public Paradise in the world to come – while its leaders prefer the Paradise of this world" – a reference to Hamas's corruption.

(full article online)

Saudi Press Attacks Hamas For Suppressing Gaza Civil Protest: Hamas Members Have Become 'The Gazans' Hangmen,' And Capitalize On Gazans' Blood

A Gaza-based reporter with good ties to the Hamas leadership described to TPS how the terror group lures children to approach the border with Israel and puts them in life-endangering situations.

Hamas sends buses to mosques, where children go for activities. The children are then sent out by buses to the border fence. Each cluster of mosques is assigned to a designated zone on the fence.

Hamas provides refreshments, food and entertainment to entice the children to join them. Hamas has recently added free Wi-Fi to the experience, which enables the children to surf the net while Hamas broadcasts live footage from the violence.

Hamas has complete control of the level of violence on the fence, and orders the number of buses each week in accordance with its leadership’s decision on how large and violent the demonstrations will be. The plans are finalized by Wednesday, and one can assess the size of the pending Friday demonstration based on the number of buses Hamas has ordered that week.

Hamas has control of the hostilities to the extent that it has issued a religious decree that anyone who approaches the fence on his own volition and is killed will not be considered a Shahid, a martyr killed fighting the infidel.

The reporter noted that Hamas is losing its support in Gaza, and therefore has added more forms in which they can entice children to arrive at the border, including cash gifts.

(full article online)

Gazans Accuse Hamas of ‘Trading Children for Fish’

But the return marches did not achieve their strategic goal, which was defined by the Hamas leadership as the realization of the “right of return” to areas within the 1948 borders of the State of Israel. Instead, just as Sinwar put it, over the past year, the March of Return has become a lever for pressure for tactical purposes only, achieving relaxation in the tension inside Gaza, increasing the number of hours of electricity supply, operating the crossings, introducing goods and increasing the fishing zone.

Thus, the return marches lost the main purpose for which they had been initiated.

(full article online)

Think Tank: Hamas Knows Border Riots Have Failed

The peaceful riots at the Islamic terrorist gee-had roll on.

Shot fired at Israeli troops from Gaza; IDF strikes Hamas posts in response

No one injured in exchange, which comes as unofficial ceasefire agreement between Israel and terror group said to advance; thousands protest on border
19 April 2019, 4:09 pm 0

• An Israeli Merkava battle tank on the border with the Gaza Strip on March 15, 2019. (Jack Guez/AFP)

A gunshot was reportedly fired at Israeli troops serving along the Gaza border on Friday, prompting a number of retaliatory strikes against nearby Hamas positions, the Israel Defense Forces said.

It’s as though the flunkies in Hamas enjoy being beaten down.

The peaceful riots at the Islamic terrorist gee-had roll on.

No one injured in exchange, which comes as unofficial ceasefire agreement between Israel and terror group said to advance; thousands protest on border
19 April 2019, 4:09 pm 0

• An Israeli Merkava battle tank on the border with the Gaza Strip on March 15, 2019. (Jack Guez/AFP)

A gunshot was reportedly fired at Israeli troops serving along the Gaza border on Friday, prompting a number of retaliatory strikes against nearby Hamas positions, the Israel Defense Forces said.

It’s as though the flunkies in Hamas enjoy being beaten down.
Haven't you heard? Israel initiates it !

Since weekly violent demonstrations began along the Gaza security fence in March 2018, Hamas has insisted that these are popularly organized, peaceful protests. Neither claim is true. A detailed report by the Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center shows that Hamas carefully established, and tightly controls, the “Supreme National Authority of the Return Marches and Lifting the Siege,” which masquerades as a civic organization coordinating the protests. It has likewise distributed terrorists among masses of peaceful demonstrators:

Hamas . . . determines the nature of the marches and regulates their level of violence, in accordance with its strategy and its changing tactical considerations. It is Hamas that gives the marches their organizational, logistical, political, and media framework, based on the resources at its disposal as the largest and dominant organization in the Gaza Strip. In addition, Hamas operatives are those who are close to the border fence and engage in clashes with the IDF. Among the operatives who died during the marches, Hamas operatives constitute the highest percentage. The Supreme National Authority is composed of the terrorist organizations operating in the Gaza Strip. . . .

The marches are accompanied by a variety of violent actions whose nature and scope occasionally change [according to Hamas’s decrees]: stone throwing; throwing Molotov cocktails, hand grenades, and improvised explosive devices; shooting at IDF forces; damaging the border fence; sabotaging the border crossings; attempting to infiltrate into Israel; and launching kites and balloons equipped with incendiary devices and explosives at Israel.

In addition, special units were established for launching explosive and incendiary balloons, with the goal of causing damage and casualties and harassing the IDF and the civilian population of the western Negev communities at night. The systematic violence in the past year created a volatile and unstable situation that led to seven rounds of escalation, during which about 1,100 rockets and mortar shells were fired at Israel.

(full article online)

The Crisis in Yemen Poses a Strategic Threat to the U.S.

Forum List

Back