Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

The Palestinians have never breached a border. Neither did the "five invading armies."

Just word games. Technically correct on the first one since the "border" between Israel and Gaza is not technically a border, but it is a treaty boundary. The second one is just plain wrong. The "five invading armies" did cross international borders and two of them took control of territory which did not belong to them (outside the international borders demarcating the territory under their sovereignty). Yeah, yeah, I know you are going to argue that they were "invited" and that the sovereign willingly ceded territory to them or some such thing. Word games.
Nice word salad.

The armistice line was a line that Israeli forces and Egyptian forces were not to cross. The line ran through Palestine. It was Palestine on both sides. As far as I can tell, that has not changed.

It doesn't matter what the Arab armies did. They did not enter Israel.
They got their asses kicked at the border.

When did Jews ever gain sovereignty over the land?

When the Mandate was written by the Allied Powers who formally and legally recognized the Jewish claim to part of that land by the fact of their historical connection and continued residency.
You need to read the Mandate. That is not what it says.
We’re sure you know the many pages of the Mandate.
Moron.
I do. Where does it mention Israel, Jewish state, or land transfer?

When the Mandate was written by the Allied Powers who formally and legally recognized the Jewish claim to part of that land by the fact of their historical connection and continued residency.
You need to read the Mandate. That is not what it says.
We’re sure you know the many pages of the Mandate.
Moron.
I do. Where does it mention Israel, Jewish state, or land transfer?
Just like your in depth knowledge of the thousands of documents referenced in The Treaty Of Lawrence of Arabia?
You’re totally full of it.

About a year ago I took part in a long and searching discussion of Arab-Jewish relations with several friends in an Arab city in Samaria. They were heads of leading hamulot (clans), traditionally the respected leaders of the local population. The meeting took place at the home of one of the city's dominant sheikhs, over a lavish platter of fruits and vegetables fit for a king.

At some point, my host ceased speaking, and after thinking for what seemed a very long time, said in ponderous literary Arabic, incisive and serious, weighing every word: " Doctor Kedar, do you know what a terrorist organization is? " The question surprised and intrigued me, and I answered "No," curious and awaiting his answer. "Mark my words, Doctor," he said, "a terrorist organization is not an organization fighting against its enemies. A terrorist organization is an organization that fights its own people, its own nation, fights the very people it claims to protect, the children for whom it is responsible."

My eyebrows raised in surprise, I asked "Kif – how is that?" and he answered, in a voice permeated with sadness: "Look at ISIS, who do they slaughter? The Muslims in Iraq, Syria, the Sinai. Look at Hezbollah, who do they murder? The Syrian Muslims. Look at Hamas, who do they kill? The people of Gaza. An organization fighting enemies is a liberation organization, an organization fighting its own people is a terror organization." The words were totally unexpected, and all those present were shocked into silence. Not a sound could be heard in the room, because the import of that statement is a declaration of war, no less, on Hamas, made by a sheikh and his hamula. "Interesting," I finally was able to say, keeping my thoughts to myself, intending to mull upon his remarks later on.

(full article online )

Hamas: Down to the last Gazan

RE: Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

And yet again, you demonstrate a lack of understanding of "territorial sovereignty."

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Again, you demonstrate you do not know what sovereignty is...

Nice duck.

(COMMENT)

WHEN: Israel gained sovereignty WHEN it exercised it's total authority over a territory, to the exclusion of any Arab League nation it borders. The Gazans are demonstrating at the edge of a barrier perimeter that marks the beginning of Israeli territory authority that is beyond Gazan control.

Israel has territorial sovereignty within the boundary it maintains. It need not prove anything to the Arab Palestinians.

Most Respectfully,
R
You keep confusing military occupation with sovereignty. Occupations do not acquire sovereignty.
(COMMENT)

✪⇒
Article 42The Hague Convention 1907Territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army.
The occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.
✪⇒
When a particular territory is not under the authority of any other state, a state (Israel) can establish its sovereignty over such territory by occupation. The territory may never have belonged to any state, or it may have been abandoned by the previous sovereign; example: Jordan abandon the West Bank. (Self-Determination has little legal meaning. It is a powerful political concept.)
✪⇒

Corresponding the modes of acquiring territory, there are modes of losing it. Territory may be lost by express declaration or conduct such as a treaty of cession or acceptance of cession, by conquest, by erosion or natural geographic activities, by prescription or by abandonment (ex - West Bank and Jordan).

Most Respectfully,
R

Firebomb kite in flight from the Gaza border, April 20 2018

A Facebook post from a Jewish mother living close to the Gaza border revealed the stark reality of life for children whose lives have been brutalized by Hamas on both sides of the border these days.

“Just a note: The kids living here are TERRIFIED of the kites,” she wrote on Tuesday. “They watch them flying over the border with molotovs (sic) attached, they see the numerous bush fires close to their homes started by them and the black acrid smoke rising all along the border from the thousands of tires they are burning.

“They hear the explosions on the border and one child took a photo of a kite over his own home.

(full article online)

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/eye...i-children-now-terrified-of-kites/2018/05/16/

lol What would be the point of arguing what is a fact and what is just a slogan with some one who clearly can't discern between the two?
I'm asking for the evidence to back up your claim. What have you based that claim on? If you can't give me an example of a slogan, or an example of a fact, then there is no way, in your words, we can "discern" as to whether you know what you are talking about, or you are full of shit.

You made the claim. Back it up, boy!

You mean, examine Israel for where it could improve? I do. All the time. I don't often post about it because I'm too busy addressing you guys and your foolishness. If you would like an example, see my latest post on the Is it time to re-take Gaza thread.

Why don't you? Why don't you ask yourself why Gaza can't put down its weapons and stop attacking Israel?
No, I mean you never ask...

What is Israel doing wrong?
Why are there almost 400 UN resolutions regarding Israel?
Why do you think throwing a rock against the most militarized country on earth, is an attack?
What is Israel doing to cause these protests?
Why is maintaining a blockade of Gaza, not leaving the area?
Why can't we end the occupation?
What's wrong with the Israeli government?
Why doesn't Israel put down its weapons and stop attacking Gaza?​

You mean, examine Israel for where it could improve? I do. All the time. I don't often post about it because I'm too busy addressing you guys and your foolishness. If you would like an example, see my latest post on the Is it time to re-take Gaza thread.

Why don't you? Why don't you ask yourself why Gaza can't put down its weapons and stop attacking Israel?

Why do you think throwing a rock against the most militarized country on earth, is an attack?

1) Nothing.
2) Because the world is anti-Jewish.
3) A rock killed Goliath. It can put out an eye, maim or kill.
4) It's existing.
5) Because Hamas will bring in supplies for rockets and tunnels.
6) If you're talking about Gaza, the occupation ended there. See no. 5 for blockade.
7) Nothing.
8) Because Gaza attacks them first.

You know very well that you are only playing games with these questions.

Whether you are a member of the BDS movement or not, your games are not going to work.

Anyone can see from the videos and photos posted that the Arabs in Gaza are not only throwing rocks at the other side of the fence.

Give us your best Arabic translation of this:

Jonathan Conricus on Twitter

Here is the original site where the video appeared.

Go for it, Habibi.

http://alaqsavoice.ps/news/details/203028

Oh. I guess its because the answers are rather obvious.

Nothing.
Antisemitism.
Because its potentially lethal violence.
Nothing. (You don't cause people to attack you).
The purpose of the blockade is to protect Israeli sovereignty and its citizens. Israel did leave Gaza.
There is no occupation. There is a blockade. It ends when the violence stops.
Nothing, other than the regular run-of-the-mill no government if perfect.
Israel is not attacking Gaza. Gaza is attacking Israel. Attempting to breach her borders using violence with intent to remove her sovereignty and kill her citizens.

Your turn:

Why doesn't Gaza end the violence and make peace with Israel?
Why does 15 million dollars worth of concrete end up in tunnels to Israel instead of houses, hospitals and water treatment?
Why is Gaza trying to breach the international border with Israel? (An act of war)
What's wrong with Hamas?
What are Gazans doing to provoke Israel?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

And yet again, you demonstrate a lack of understanding of "territorial sovereignty."

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Nice duck.

(COMMENT)

WHEN: Israel gained sovereignty WHEN it exercised it's total authority over a territory, to the exclusion of any Arab League nation it borders. The Gazans are demonstrating at the edge of a barrier perimeter that marks the beginning of Israeli territory authority that is beyond Gazan control.

Israel has territorial sovereignty within the boundary it maintains. It need not prove anything to the Arab Palestinians.

Most Respectfully,
R
You keep confusing military occupation with sovereignty. Occupations do not acquire sovereignty.
(COMMENT)

✪⇒
Article 42The Hague Convention 1907Territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army.
The occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.
✪⇒
When a particular territory is not under the authority of any other state, a state (Israel) can establish its sovereignty over such territory by occupation. The territory may never have belonged to any state, or it may have been abandoned by the previous sovereign; example: Jordan abandon the West Bank. (Self-Determination has little legal meaning. It is a powerful political concept.)
✪⇒

Corresponding the modes of acquiring territory, there are modes of losing it. Territory may be lost by express declaration or conduct such as a treaty of cession or acceptance of cession, by conquest, by erosion or natural geographic activities, by prescription or by abandonment (ex - West Bank and Jordan).

Most Respectfully,
R
What does all that have to do with my post?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Nice duck.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

✪⇒
✪⇒
✪⇒

Most Respectfully,
R
What does all that have to do with my post?
Oh, look.....Tinman AGAIN dragging a thread into his favorite topic.

Try to keep up with the thread and stop taking the wrong turn.

1) Nothing.
2) Because the world is anti-Jewish.
3) A rock killed Goliath. It can put out an eye, maim or kill.
4) It's existing.
5) Because Hamas will bring in supplies for rockets and tunnels.
6) If you're talking about Gaza, the occupation ended there. See no. 5 for blockade.
7) Nothing.
8) Because Gaza attacks them first.
Answers are as follows...
  1. You make such a fine German.
  2. Does that include Holocaust victims?
  3. So you are admitting the Pals are David?
  4. Another big Zionist lie.
  5. It's none of Israel's business what Hamas has.
  6. The occupation did not end if you maintain effective control of the area.
  7. Another comment straight out of the Weimar Republic.
  8. Wrong! The Gaza attacks came 34 years after the occupation began.

You know very well that you are only playing games with these questions.

Whether you are a member of the BDS movement or not, your games are not going to work.

Anyone can see from the videos and photos posted that the Arabs in Gaza are not only throwing rocks at the other side of the fence.

Give us your best Arabic translation of this:

Jonathan Conricus on Twitter

Here is the original site where the video appeared.

Go for it, Habibi.

البردويل: مصر لم تطلب وقف مسيرة العودة لكنها كانت متخوفة - إذاعة صوت الأقصى 106.7FM
You're proving my point. You think rocks, children, disabled people, kites, ropes tied to a fence, are attacks against Israel. Can you be any more evil?

Forum List

Back