Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

You see, with every post you supply more evidence of how crazy you are. You asked why you would hate Jews and I have repeated that because you are crazy and then you ask the same question again as if I hadn't already answered. Clear evidence of cognitive dysfunction.
Appealing to international law is crazy? Being against deliberate murder of unarmed civilians is crazy? Wanting Israel to held accountable is crazy? Asking what any of this has to do with religion is crazy?

2 + 2 = 4

That should prove I don't have cognitive dysfunction.

You see, with every post you supply more evidence of how crazy you are. You asked why you would hate Jews and I have repeated that because you are crazy and then you ask the same question again as if I hadn't already answered. Clear evidence of cognitive dysfunction.
Appealing to international law is crazy? Being against deliberate murder of unarmed civilians is crazy? Wanting Israel to held accountable is crazy? Asking what any of this has to do with religion is crazy?

2 + 2 = 4

That should prove I don't have cognitive dysfunction.
Just the opposite, it is further evidence you do. It shows you are unable to discern between slogans and facts.

When did Jews ever gain sovereignty over the land?

When the Mandate was written by the Allied Powers who formally and legally recognized the Jewish claim to part of that land by the fact of their historical connection and continued residency.

Good list. You deserve to be a nation by obeying international law, respecting human rights, honoring the rights of self-determination to other groups, getting along with neighbors, not being apartheid.

Israel has all that covered. Gaza not so much. For example, how is trying to breach an international border "obeying international law"? How is having not a single Jew in your territory "not being apartheid"? How is calling for the murder of Jews "respecting human rights"? How is demanding to march through a foreign nation ripping the hearts out of its citizens "honoring the right to self-determination"? How is calling for the destruction of your neighbor's State "getting along with neighbors".

Seems to me that Gaza isn't at all deserving of being a country. Oh look, it isn't.

Oh look we agree! Also Israelis (the Jewish people) have the right to self-determination without interference from Gaza in the form of violence directed toward it and attempts at breaching its border.

Actually, they are SO not. They are dissolved Armistice Lines from a settled war between States. But if you believe that they ARE then you must also agree that Gazans have no right to attempt to breach them. Period.
Why is it, you never look inward?

When the Mandate was written by the Allied Powers who formally and legally recognized the Jewish claim to part of that land by the fact of their historical connection and continued residency.

And, for Tinmore's benefit: when they (the Jewish people) gained sovereignty over the land. The term sovereignty and its definition has been described to Tinmore on perhaps two dozen occasions so he can add two dozen and one occassions to his re'sume'.

Why is it, you never look inward?

You mean, examine Israel for where it could improve? I do. All the time. I don't often post about it because I'm too busy addressing you guys and your foolishness. If you would like an example, see my latest post on the Is it time to re-take Gaza thread.

Why don't you? Why don't you ask yourself why Gaza can't put down its weapons and stop attacking Israel?

RE: Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Again, you demonstrate you do not know what sovereignty is...

Nice duck.

(COMMENT)

WHEN: Israel gained sovereignty WHEN it exercised it's total authority over a territory, to the exclusion of any Arab League nation it borders. The Gazans are demonstrating at the edge of a barrier perimeter that marks the beginning of Israeli territory authority that is beyond Gazan control.

Israel has territorial sovereignty within the boundary it maintains. It need not prove anything to the Arab Palestinians.

Most Respectfully,
R
You keep confusing military occupation with sovereignty. Occupations do not acquire sovereignty.

Here's a video taken by a child at the Gaza border on Monday. He screams "Allah hu Akbar" as people approach the fence (and he follows), and then he cries with joy as (according to the articles) he witnesses Gazans cutting the barbed wire.

Remember, Gaza schools - including UNRWA schools - were closed on Monday to allow as many children as possible to go to the riots.

(full article and video online)

A child at the Gaza border ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

The 24/7 Israeli propaganda troll posts a link to the "tell the big" lie site. Hilarious.

gaza-curtain.jpg

Palestinians in Gaza Are Dying for a Photo Op

Why don't you ask yourself why Israel can't put down its weapons and lift the blockade?

Seriously? Um. I don't know. Maybe its because the government of Gaza is calling on marching to Jerusalem ripping the hearts out of Jews and removing their sovereignty. And we believe them. Maybe its because teenagers in Gaza are saying they want to see Jews burn. And we believe them. Maybe its the swastikas. And we believe those when we see them too.

Maybe its because Iran (which has also promised to destroy Israel and kill Jews) is supplying Gaza with weapons. Maybe its because lifting the blockade will permit more access to weapons.

Israel has already withdrawn from Gaza. Israel has put down her weapons. She only takes them up again at need when Gaza attacks her. Like now.

Now, why won't Gaza stop attacking Israel?

Any mathematicians out there ready to help? If an army were to shoot indiscriminately for several hours into a crowd of 45,000 representing population distribution in Gaza, what are the odds of killing 53 men who are Hamas and Jihad operatives and (8) civilians? -- Einat Wilf via Twitter

None were Hamas operatives, they were simply unarmed protestors. No one falls for your propaganda.

The Palestinians have never breached a border. Neither did the "five invading armies."

Just word games. Technically correct on the first one since the "border" between Israel and Gaza is not technically a border, but it is a treaty boundary. The second one is just plain wrong. The "five invading armies" did cross international borders and two of them took control of territory which did not belong to them (outside the international borders demarcating the territory under their sovereignty). Yeah, yeah, I know you are going to argue that they were "invited" and that the sovereign willingly ceded territory to them or some such thing. Word games.
Nice word salad.

The armistice line was a line that Israeli forces and Egyptian forces were not to cross. The line ran through Palestine. It was Palestine on both sides. As far as I can tell, that has not changed.

It doesn't matter what the Arab armies did. They did not enter Israel.

None were Hamas operatives, they were simply unarmed protestors. No one falls for your propaganda.

Right?! Not even Hamas. Who claimed them. Wow. Pretty special when Hamas is wooed by Israeli propaganda, huh?

Forum List

Back