Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

You don't deserve a country!

Interesting. Objectively, what does one DO to deserve a country? (Or deserve having one destroyed, as you seem to be suggesting here?)

Also interesting that you vehemently support Arab Palestinian's right to sovereignty within certain borders but reject Israel's right to the same. The "1967 borders" exist for both peoples and both nations, do they not? Or are they just "suggestions" for some?

The Palestinian Islamist group Hamas will remove a call for Israel's destruction and drop its association with the Muslim Brotherhood in a new policy document to be issued on Monday, Gulf Arab sources said.

Hamas's move appears aimed at improving relations with Gulf Arab states and Egypt, which label the Brotherhood as a terrorist organization, as well as with Western countries, many of which classify Hamas as a terrorist group over its hostility to Israel.

Hamas will no longer call for the destruction of Israel, stop associating with Muslim Brotherhood

So it wasn't until last year Hamas began to hedge on its pledge to capture all of Israel and then only because it had no support among the Sunni Arab nations.
From your link...

Hamas has fought three wars with Israel since 2007 and has carried out hundreds of armed attacks in Israel and in Israeli-occupied territories since it was founded three decades ago.
Funny how no one wants to talk about all the Israeli attacks that preceded Hamas. The rockets didn't start until 2001. 34 years after the occupation began.

I answered your question. Because you are crazy. Anyone who has read your posts knows you're crazy. I don't know what made you crazy, but clearly you are.
I didn't ask you why would you think I was crazy?

I asked you, why would I hate Jews?

You have not answered this basic and simple question.

Interesting. Objectively, what does one DO to deserve a country?
Obeying international law. Respecting human rights. Honoring the Palestinians right to self determination. Living like the indigenous Palestinian-Jews, who got along with their Arab neighbors. Not being an apartheid nation.

(Or deserve having one destroyed, as you seem to be suggesting here?)
Again, that is not what I said. Or even suggested.

Also interesting that you vehemently support Arab Palestinian's right to sovereignty within certain borders but reject Israel's right to the same.
Palestinians have the right to self determination without interference from Israel. And still again, I have said nothing in regards to Israeli sovereignty. I have not commented on it. Nor have I inferred anything in regards to it. So why do you keep insisting that is what I said?

The "1967 borders" exist for both peoples and both nations, do they not? Or are they just "suggestions" for some?
The '67 borders are the internationally recognized borders between the two groups. You seized land in the '67 war. You cannot hold onto land seized in a war. That is like saying it is okay for Germany to annex Poland.

I answered your question. Because you are crazy. Anyone who has read your posts knows you're crazy. I don't know what made you crazy, but clearly you are.
I didn't ask you why would you think I was crazy?

I asked you, why would I hate Jews?

You have not answered this basic and simple question.
You see, with every post you supply more evidence of how crazy you are. You asked why you would hate Jews and I have repeated that because you are crazy and then you ask the same question again as if I hadn't already answered. Clear evidence of cognitive dysfunction.

Obeying international law. Respecting human rights. Honoring the ... right to self determination. ... got along with ... neighbors. Not being an apartheid nation.

Good list. You deserve to be a nation by obeying international law, respecting human rights, honoring the rights of self-determination to other groups, getting along with neighbors, not being apartheid.

Israel has all that covered. Gaza not so much. For example, how is trying to breach an international border "obeying international law"? How is having not a single Jew in your territory "not being apartheid"? How is calling for the murder of Jews "respecting human rights"? How is demanding to march through a foreign nation ripping the hearts out of its citizens "honoring the right to self-determination"? How is calling for the destruction of your neighbor's State "getting along with neighbors".

Seems to me that Gaza isn't at all deserving of being a country. Oh look, it isn't.

Palestinians have the right to self determination without interference from Israel.
Oh look we agree! Also Israelis (the Jewish people) have the right to self-determination without interference from Gaza in the form of violence directed toward it and attempts at breaching its border.

The '67 borders are the internationally recognized borders between the two groups.

Actually, they are SO not. They are dissolved Armistice Lines from a settled war between States. But if you believe that they ARE then you must also agree that Gazans have no right to attempt to breach them. Period.

Obeying international law. Respecting human rights. Honoring the ... right to self determination. ... got along with ... neighbors. Not being an apartheid nation.

Good list. You deserve to be a nation by obeying international law, respecting human rights, honoring the rights of self-determination to other groups, getting along with neighbors, not being apartheid.

Israel has all that covered. Gaza not so much. For example, how is trying to breach an international border "obeying international law"? How is having not a single Jew in your territory "not being apartheid"? How is calling for the murder of Jews "respecting human rights"? How is demanding to march through a foreign nation ripping the hearts out of its citizens "honoring the right to self-determination"? How is calling for the destruction of your neighbor's State "getting along with neighbors".

Seems to me that Gaza isn't at all deserving of being a country. Oh look, it isn't.

Palestinians have the right to self determination without interference from Israel.
Oh look we agree! Also Israelis (the Jewish people) have the right to self-determination without interference from Gaza in the form of violence directed toward it and attempts at breaching its border.

The '67 borders are the internationally recognized borders between the two groups.

Actually, they are SO not. They are dissolved Armistice Lines from a settled war between States. But if you believe that they ARE then you must also agree that Gazans have no right to attempt to breach them. Period.
They Didn't but you Bastards Murdered 62 and maimed 2507...It is like the USA opening fire on Mexicans on their border

Zionists are Terrorist FILTH......FULL STOP.....none of your bleatings can prove otherwise......

The Palestinians have never breached a border. Neither did the "five invading armies."

The Palestinians have never breached a border. Neither did the "five invading armies."

Indeed, the invading muhammedan armies that suffered humiliating losses after crossing the frontier on their Jew killing gee-had?

Indeed, you mean those invading armies?

Indeed, the invading muhammedan armies that suffered humiliating losses after crossing the frontier on their Jew killing gee-had?

They never attacked Israel.

BTW, they did not lose either.

Indeed, they attacked Israel and they indeed lost.

Wrong and wrong.

You need to get off of that Israel propaganda crap.

Wrong and wrong.

You need to get off of that Israel propaganda crap.
Actually, I'm correct. You need to learn history.

I noted on Twitter how staged this photo was. A person, presumably running to get medical help for his injured friend, stops to allow a photographer to take his picture.

Others noticed that this photo may have been much more staged than I realized. The "injured" person was posed to resemble the Pieta (specifically Michelangelo's Pieta), the famous artwork that shows the Virgin Mary holding Jesus' body.

(full article online)

#Pallywood: The Gaza Pieta ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

I'm writing this post for my good friends- my moral, humane friends, and for all those who are concerned and angry over today's deaths and injuries on the border with Gaza.

Regarding Israel's exodus from Egypt, when the Egyptian army drowned in the Red Sea just before overtaking the Israelites – our sages say that God scolded the angels and prevented them from singing and rejoicing, saying “my creations are drowning in the sea and you are singing?!”

I write these words with great caution, and from a sense of mission. I can understand and identify with all of those good and moral Zionists who fear that the many Palestinian victims may be our fault, the result of mistakes made by our side.

I’m writing because I am one of the few who was there – in uniform, in the reserves, but I was there. Yes, right there on the fence where the demonstrations are happening. It was last Friday – but I saw it with my own eyes; I was on our side but I could see and hear and understand everything. I want to testify from my firsthand knowledge, not a theoretical point of view. Because I was there.

I want to testify that what I saw and heard was a tremendous, supreme effort from our side, to prevent in every possible way Palestinian deaths and injuries.

Of course, the primary mission was to prevent hundreds of thousands of Gazans from infiltrating into our territory. That kind of invasion would be perilous, mortally dangerous to the nearby communities, would permit terrorists disguised as civilians to enter our kibbutzim and moshavim, and would leave us with no choice but to target every single infiltrator.

That’s why our soldiers were directed to prevent infiltration – in a variety of ways, only using live ammunition as a last resort. The IDF employs many creative means of reducing friction with Gazans and uses numerous methods, most of which are not made public, to prevent them from reaching the fence.

In addition, over the last few weeks there have been serious efforts to save the lives of children and civilians who have been pushed to the front lines by the Hamas – who are trying to hide behind them in order to infiltrate and attack Israel.

(full letter online)

An Israeli soldier tells the truth about what happens at the Gaza border ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Forum List

Back