Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

'March of return' protests in Gaza enter fourth month

Entering fourth month and Israel too stupid to find a solution.

What is the solution for a retrograde politico-religious ideology that engenders such hate?

Hate / self-hate is a phenomenon that can be overcome if you let go of proscriptions within a politico-religious ideology that engenders hate / self hate. inshaAllah you can learn.... but maybe not.

My point.

Closing the border is the beginning of a viable solution. I wouldn't even allow humanitarian aid in if I were them but they're not me. Palestinians want peace they have to stop waging war first.

Tell me,

What would happen if the Palestinians stopped the violence?

In time border restrictions would ease. Once Israel can trust them not to fire rockets into Israel Fishing can return to normal. Trade can resume. Palestinians still won't get everything they want, like uncontrolled access through Israel between Gaza and the West bank. If I were in charge I would insist that they give up one or the other so they don't have to cut Israel in two with their demands. Also Palestinians won't ever get Jerusalem no matter what they do. But peace could resume if they only allow it to.

Wonder why the Palestinians would not take that? Sounds like - I mean you sound like a dick and that's not anything you're offering but "partial cancelletion of Israel's own crimes and mustakes" - but why would an ordinary palestinian not accept that?

What is the solution for a retrograde politico-religious ideology that engenders such hate?

Hate / self-hate is a phenomenon that can be overcome if you let go of proscriptions within a politico-religious ideology that engenders hate / self hate. inshaAllah you can learn.... but maybe not.
My point.
Closing the border is the beginning of a viable solution. I wouldn't even allow humanitarian aid in if I were them but they're not me. Palestinians want peace they have to stop waging war first.
Tell me,

In time border restrictions would ease. Once Israel can trust them not to fire rockets into Israel Fishing can return to normal. Trade can resume. Palestinians still won't get everything they want, like uncontrolled access through Israel between Gaza and the West bank. If I were in charge I would insist that they give up one or the other so they don't have to cut Israel in two with their demands. Also Palestinians won't ever get Jerusalem no matter what they do. But peace could resume if they only allow it to.
Wonder why the Palestinians would not take that? Sounds like - I mean you sound like a dick and that's not anything you're offering but "partial cancelletion of Israel's own crimes and mustakes" - but why would an ordinary palestinian not accept that?
I would bomb the shit out of Gaza and the West Bank until they surrendered.

My point.
Tell me,

That is what Israel is doing?

Why do you hate Palestinians?

Tell me,

No it isn't. They are trying to not hit civilians. They are trying targeted strikes. I would just level the entire area.

Tell me,

No it isn't. They are trying to not hit civilians. They are trying targeted strikes. I would just level the entire area.
I don't know if they would honestly say to themselves that they try not to hit civilians. I have no reason to believe they are trying to do that. But why on earth would you support carpet bombing ordinary people living their life?

I don't know if they would honestly say to themselves that they try not to hit civilians. I have no reason to believe they are trying to do that. But why on earth would you support carpet bombing ordinary people living their life?
Because they are Hamas's enablers.

Because they are Hamas's enablers.
I would say it the other way around. The Palestinians chose Hamas to survive. But you can hardly blame children of that. Tgere are plenty of neutral Palestinians who just want to live, somehow.

Tell me,

With respect to Gaza, in particular?

That would depend on what ELSE they did. IF they renounced all forms of violence against Israel, AND actually followed through on policing their own extremists elements, AND accepted Israel's help with same AND accepted Israel in whatever way Israel chooses to define itself (which is what self-determination means) AND developed their own economy...

They could end up with a jewel of a beach destination country with a thriving tourist economy and a pretty solid agricultural economy. They could also tap into some industrial and manufacturing needs. If they put some serious effort into it they might also be able to provide an excellent seaport and transportation system to the rest of the ME. They could sit around their five-star hotels and grow fat and happy.

The real question is why they haven't done this already.

Tell me,

accepted Israel in whatever way Israel chooses to define itself.
:777:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

That is what self-determination IS. The peoples get to determine. Once again the fundamental CAUSE of the problem is that people reject basic human rights for the Jewish people.
I know - i have it. When i go to the grocery i am always absolutely determined to buy low fat milk - and if they have none I will not take skimmed milk. Never!

Tell me,

That is what self-determination IS. The peoples get to determine. Once again the fundamental CAUSE of the problem is that people reject basic human rights for the Jewish people.
OK, but 3/4 of the People living in Gaza are refugees. They have their concerns also.

Tell me,

OK, but 3/4 of the People living in Gaza are refugees. They have their concerns also.

Not refugees but "Palestinian refuges".

Whole different category , don't confuse eternal welfare frauds with real refugees.

Last edited:
Tell me,

Ok?

Wtf..:20:

Tell me,

Whole different category , don't confuse eternal welfare frauds with real refugees.
Be spesific. I don't want to confuse those two. What are the differences?

They are not refugees as they are not outside their home country, there is no well-founded fear of persecution within their home country, they can avail themselves of the protection of their government. And refugee status is not passed generationly.

I'm sure they have concerns. And I'm sure the one you want to address is the "right to return". It is absolutely impossible to grant a widespread right of return to millions of descendants of internally displaced persons because it undermines the INTENT of a peaceful solution which is self-determination for BOTH peoples.

Definition of refugee in IL:

Refugees are a special class of migrants who under international law deserve specific protection by their host state. According to Article 1 of the 1951 UN Convention, as modified by the 1967 Protocol, a refugee is defined as a person who ‘owing to well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion, is outside the country of his nationality and is unable or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail himself of the protection of that country.’ This definition implies that several qualifying conditions apply to be considered a refugee: (1) presence outside home country; (2) well-founded fear of persecution (being at risk of harm is insufficient reason in the absence of discriminatory persecution); (3) incapacity to enjoy the protection of one’s own state from the persecution feared. The definition of refugees was actually intended to exclude internally displaced persons, economic migrants, victims of natural disasters, and persons fleeing violent conflict but not subject to discrimination amounting to persecution.

People who live in a land they call their "homeland" are not refugees.
Either Gaza is not in Palestine or they are not Palestinians.
Can't have it both ways.

Thus this special status invented exclusively for Palestinian Arabs is a business fraud.

People who live in a land they call their "homeland" are not refugees
That is not necessarily true. The word refugee carries no demand of how far one has to be from their original place.

Forum List

Back