Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

There were fields and fields of black. I was with a large group of 300 photographers on a trip to southern Israel to document the destruction caused by flaming kites and balloons.

It seems the world doesn’t know, but for more than three months, fighting fire has been the daily routine of the people in southern Israel where, instead of working the land, they have to watch it burn. Kites and balloons carrying flaming materials are sent from the Gaza strip every day into the nearby Israeli communities, setting fire to everything — entire agricultural fields, nature reserves.

The plants that every winter and spring fill the area with life have been turned into ashes. The dead bodies of animals that weren’t fast enough to escape the flames or the smoke are strewn across the naked, ashy fields and amid the stumps of forests that once used to be green and full of life. This is the reality of daily life across much of southern Israel.

These photos were all taken at Be’eri and Shmurat Karmia near Gaza on Friday, July 6, 2018. Please share these images to let people know what’s going on. #israelonfire

Near Gaza, July 6, 2018 (Adena Levine)

(full article and photos online)

Israel is on fire
Israel has had months to formulate a solution. I haven't seen any ideas yet.

There were fields and fields of black. I was with a large group of 300 photographers on a trip to southern Israel to document the destruction caused by flaming kites and balloons.

It seems the world doesn’t know, but for more than three months, fighting fire has been the daily routine of the people in southern Israel where, instead of working the land, they have to watch it burn. Kites and balloons carrying flaming materials are sent from the Gaza strip every day into the nearby Israeli communities, setting fire to everything — entire agricultural fields, nature reserves.

The plants that every winter and spring fill the area with life have been turned into ashes. The dead bodies of animals that weren’t fast enough to escape the flames or the smoke are strewn across the naked, ashy fields and amid the stumps of forests that once used to be green and full of life. This is the reality of daily life across much of southern Israel.

These photos were all taken at Be’eri and Shmurat Karmia near Gaza on Friday, July 6, 2018. Please share these images to let people know what’s going on. #israelonfire

Israel is on fire

It is the Arabs-Moslems who are waging war. A solution would be an end to those actions.

As an alternate, Israel could decide to bring its armed forces to a level to fight the islamist gee-had and end this nonsense in a few days.

There are a couple of obvious solutions to Islamic terrorism. You would prefer the latter as that would mean lots of dead islamo-bodies you could parade around.

Israel is on fire

It is the Arabs-Moslems who are waging war. A solution would be an end to those actions.

As an alternate, Israel could decide to bring its armed forces to a level to fight the islamist gee-had and end this nonsense in a few days.

There are a couple of obvious solutions to Islamic terrorism. You would prefer the latter as that would mean lots of dead islamo-bodies you could parade around.
The Palestinians are not waging war. They are protesting war.

Israel's solution? More war. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::290968001256257790-final:

Israel is on fire

Actually, it is the Arabs-Moslems who are attacking.

Your denial of the facts is something you need to deal with.

Israel is on fire

Not hard to deny Israel's "facts."

Israel is on fire

Not hard to deny Israel's "facts."

You have difficulty understanding that Islamic terrorist groups have identified their minions accepting the Israeli Sponsored Early Retirement Package for Gee-had Wannabes.

It’s what Allah wants.

You have difficulty understanding that Islamic terrorist groups have identified their minions accepting the Israeli Sponsored Early Retirement Package for Gee-had Wannabes.

It’s what Allah wants.
Can I have that in english?

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman (Yisrael Beytenu) on Monday accepted the suggestion of IDF Chief of Staff Gadi Eizenkot to close the Kerem Shalom crossing between Gaza and Israel.

The closure will not apply to humanitarian aid, including food and medicine, approved on an individual basis by Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories Yoav Mordechai.

The decision comes in response to continued arson terror perpetrated by Gazan terroristsvia incendiary kites and balloons sent from Gaza into Israeli territory, as well as other attempts at terror attacks.

In addition to the closure of Kerem Shalom, the decision was made not to allow the expansion of the fishing zone around Gaza to continue throughout the duration of the season. The fishing zone is usually six naval miles wide, but was temporarily expanded to nine naval miles three months ago.

(full article online)

Raising pressure on Hamas: Israel closes Gaza border crossing

'March of return' protests in Gaza enter fourth month

Entering fourth month and Israel too stupid to find a solution.

Killing all of Hamas and Islamic Jihad leaders would be a solution.

But you would not want to see all of your heroes go bye, bye, are you now?

Do you really think Abbas would pay the martyr salaries to his enemies in Gaza?

Killing all of Hamas and Islamic Jihad leaders would be a solution.

But you would not want to see all of your heroes go bye, bye, are you now?

Do you really think Abbas would pay the martyr salaries to his enemies in Gaza?

Didn't Israel already try that several times? They aren't too smart, are they?

What is the solution for a retrograde politico-religious ideology that engenders such hate?

Hate / self-hate is a phenomenon that can be overcome if you let go of proscriptions within a politico-religious ideology that engenders hate / self hate. inshaAllah you can learn.... but maybe not.

What is the solution for a retrograde politico-religious ideology that engenders such hate?

Hate / self-hate is a phenomenon that can be overcome if you let go of proscriptions within a politico-religious ideology that engenders hate / self hate. inshaAllah you can learn.... but maybe not.

My point.

My point.

Closing the border is the beginning of a viable solution. I wouldn't even allow humanitarian aid in if I were them but they're not me. Palestinians want peace they have to stop waging war first.

My point.

Obviously, absent a YouTube video, you can't formulate "a point".

My point.

Closing the border is the beginning of a viable solution. I wouldn't even allow humanitarian aid in if I were them but they're not me. Palestinians want peace they have to stop waging war first.

Yeah, I see how good that is working. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

My point.

Tell me,

What would happen if the Palestinians stopped the violence?

My point.

Tell me,

What would happen if the Palestinians stopped the violence?

In time border restrictions would ease. Once Israel can trust them not to fire rockets into Israel Fishing can return to normal. Trade can resume. Palestinians still won't get everything they want, like uncontrolled access through Israel between Gaza and the West bank. If I were in charge I would insist that they give up one or the other so they don't have to cut Israel in two with their demands. Also Palestinians won't ever get Jerusalem no matter what they do. But peace could resume if they only allow it to.

Forum List

Back