🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinians pray in the streets as Israel imposes restrictions

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012

JERUSALEM (Ma'an) -- Thousands of Palestinians performed prayers in the streets outside the Al-Aqsa compound on Friday after Israel imposed age restrictions on worshipers, a local foundation said.

Israeli troops and police officers were deployed in the streets and alleyways of the Old City and set up checkpoints near gates leading to the Al-Aqsa mosque, the Al-Aqsa Foundation for Waqf and Heritage said.

Ultra-orthodox Jewish worshipers entered the compound on Thursday and late into the night to perform religious rituals on the occasion of the Passover holiday, the group added.

An Israeli police spokeswoman told AFP that thousands officers had been deployed in the Old City to "prevent disorder."

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=580108

It is Good Friday, and I read about how Muslims are not being allowed to freely worship at Al-Aqsa today!

And so they perform prayers in the street in Occupied East Jerusalem!

So, much for freedom of worship in Palestine under Occupation by The Jewish State!

Sherri

Last edited:

JERUSALEM (Ma'an) -- Thousands of Palestinians performed prayers in the streets outside the Al-Aqsa compound on Friday after Israel imposed age restrictions on worshipers, a local foundation said.

Israeli troops and police officers were deployed in the streets and alleyways of the Old City and set up checkpoints near gates leading to the Al-Aqsa mosque, the Al-Aqsa Foundation for Waqf and Heritage said.

Ultra-orthodox Jewish worshipers entered the compound on Thursday and late into the night to perform religious rituals on the occasion of the Passover holiday, the group added.

An Israeli police spokeswoman told AFP that thousands officers had been deployed in the Old City to "prevent disorder."

Palestinians pray in the streets as Israel imposes restrictions | Maan News Agency

It is Good Friday, and I read about how Muslims are not being allowed to freely worship at Al-Aqsa today!

And so they perform prayers in the street in Occupied East Jerusalem!

So, much for freedom of worship in Palestine under Occupation by The Jewish State!

Sherri
You, yourself, know there is freedom of religion in America. Can you imagine any huge group being allowed to start praying in the streets in whatever city in America they choose to do this? Look at how the Muslims do this in France, and the French are not happy about this. Meanwhile, maybe you can tell us why Jews are not allowed to say prayers on the Temple Mount. And, of course, we know that Frau Sherri is not concerned with the lack of freedom of religion in Muslim countries, even when people are murdered for their religious beliefs.

There's no shortage of mosques and streets in the territories under the palistanian occupation. Staying in their settlements and therefore burning less fossil fuel helps mother earth, of course.

"Can you imagine any huge group being allowed to start praying in the streets in whatever city in America they choose to do this?"

yes, I can, actually (a smidge).

America and "you can practice whatever religion you want." this black "Moorish" voo-doo cult religion is becoming a OLD/NEW trend now..... just what we need. another voo-doo cult insinuating itself into American Society, wasting law enforcement time, the courts' time, homeowners' time, wasting taxpayer $$, and just basically the NEW NEED NOW of having to TEND to this new criminal garbage.

thquote.gif
"THE MOORISH RELIGION"

Moorish Science Temple of America, Inc.

"The Moorish Science Temple of America, founded by Prophet Noble Drew Ali, 1913."
moorish_zps1eaea8f2.png

"It is a holy and divine national movement, to teach our people those things necessary to make our members better citizens, obedience to law, and not to cause any confusion or to over-throw the laws of the said government but to obey..."

blink_zps7f7e2434.gif

"MOORISH NATIONALS CLAIM TO BE ABOVE THE LAW IN U.S.

Moorish Science squatting: Members of Moorish Science faith accused of squatting in pricey homes - OrlandoSentinel.com

"moorish" - CBS News

"And, of course, we know that
SchofieldSmiley.gif
Frau Sherri is not concerned with the lack of freedom of religion in Muslim countries, even when people are murdered for their religious beliefs."

she has one blind eye - but the other eye sees juuuuuussst fine....
smiley_pirate.gif

PALESTINIANS should be free to worship in mosques and churches in Palestine, that includes East Jerusalem. AND they are not, not Palestinian Christians nor Palestinian Muslims are given freedom to worship. CHRISTIANS AND JEWS in Iran freely attend services at churches and mosques. ISRAEL DENIES PALESTINIANS THESE BASIC RIGHTS.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qux_cS6f3AE&feature=player_embedded]Synagogues of Tehran - ???????? ????? - ??? ???? ??????, ????? - YouTube[/ame]

Just curious, do you think in the history of the Jewish state that the Palestinians have done anything wrong, anything to contribute to the impositions they now face? Or do you believe they are completely innocent of any wrongdoing and are solely victims of the Jewish people?

I'm just wondering how far your bias goes or if there's a modicum of reasonableness somewhere in your ongoing anti semantic rants.

Just curious, do you think in the history of the Jewish state that the Palestinians have done anything wrong, anything to contribute to the impositions they now face? Or do you believe they are completely innocent of any wrongdoing and are solely victims of the Jewish people?

I'm just wondering how far your bias goes or if there's a modicum of reasonableness somewhere in your ongoing anti semantic rants.

THEY deserve what is happening to them the same way Jews deserved slavery in Egypt, blacks deserved slavery in America, native americans deserved genocide, Jews deserved a Holocaust, and blacks deserved Apartheid in South Africa. AM I biased by seeing Jews and Native Americans and blacks and Palestinians all as victims when they were oppressed by others?

Last edited:

THEY deserve what is happening to them the same way Jews deserved slavery in Egypt, blacks deserved slavery in America, native americans deserved genocide, Jews deserved a Holocaust, and blacks deserved Apartheid in South Africa.

You didn't answer the question. Either you think the Palestinians are innocent of any wrongdoing or they are not. Which is it?

THEY deserve what is happening to them the same way Jews deserved slavery in Egypt, blacks deserved slavery in America, native americans deserved genocide, Jews deserved a Holocaust, and blacks deserved Apartheid in South Africa.

You didn't answer the question. Either you think the Palestinians are innocent of any wrongdoing or they are not. Which is it?

THEY ARE VICTIMS OF AN OCCUPATION. I do not support oppression by a nation of a people in an unlawful Occupation. MORAL PEOPLE DO NOT SUPPORT CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, THEY OPPOSE THEM.

THEY ARE VICTIMS OF AN OCCUPATION. I do not support oppression by a nation of a people in an unlawful Occupation. MORAL PEOPLE DO NOT SUPPORT CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, THEY OPPOSE THEM.

And the Jews are victims of terrorism...and there is NO WAY you can claim which side started it. Oppression can take many forms, like lobbing bombs into residential neighborhoods for instance. That said, I do not support the actions of Israel either, but then, it's not my problem. I have no dog in this fight.

Anyway, your bias is so overwhelming you fail to grasp even the slightest objectivity, which pretty makes anything you have to say worthless.

I tried to hear you with an open mind. You've failed to impress with anything but one sided hatred. A waste of time.

No need to respond as I simply ignore racists and haters who are unwilling to look at the other side of a coin. Good luck with all your issues. You need it.

List Of Religious Centres In Tehran, which include mosques and churches and synagogues

List of religious centers in Tehran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
How come Frau Sherri that a "good Christian women" like you, when she speaks about Iran, doesn't mention the Christians (including pastors) who have been jailed. By your omission, does this mean you have no problem with Christians (and Baha'is) rotting in Iranian prisons?

As long as Jews aren't involved, she doesn't give a hoot !

And the Jews are victims of terrorism...and there is NO WAY you can claim which side started it. Oppression can take many forms, like lobbing bombs into residential neighborhoods for instance. That said, I do not support the actions of Israel either, but then, it's not my problem. I have no dog in this fight.

Anyway, your bias is so overwhelming you fail to grasp even the slightest objectivity, which pretty makes anything you have to say worthless.

I tried to hear you with an open mind. You've failed to impress with anything but one sided hatred. A waste of time.

No need to respond as I simply ignore racists and haters who are unwilling to look at the other side of a coin. Good luck with all your issues. You need it.

..and there is NO WAY you can claim which side started it.

Did the Palestinians go to Europe and attack the Zionists or did the Zionists go to Palestine and attack the Palestinians?

Did the Palestinians go to Europe and attack the Zionists or did the Zionists go to Palestine and attack the Palestinians?

Neither. The Jews went to Israel, you know, after the Holocaust, and were immediately attacked. Those attacks continue 65 years later. Should they not defend themselves from those attacks and just roll over and die?

Neither. The Jews went to Israel, you know, after the Holocaust, and were immediately attacked. Those attacks continue 65 years later. Should they not defend themselves from those attacks and just roll over and die?

That is way too late to be relevant.

Your question is an all or nothing fallacy. Either they are innocent of all or not. What a moronic question when the real issues are complicated and no one on either side is completely innocent or guilty.

Forum List

Back