🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinians pray in the streets as Israel imposes restrictions

MY Bibles show maps of Palestine when Jesus lived there, as have Bibles for the past 2000 yesrs. THE creation of a nation called Israel in 1948 does not wipe away the prior 1948 years of history.

Either she doesn't know what's actually in the Christian bibles - or she's lying again. Perhaps sherri imagines that it's not a 'lie' because she so WANTS it to be true, but the fact is that Rosie is correct about it and sherri is wrong.

ONE more time, Bible maps written by Christians show Palestine when Jesus lived there. I have the Bibles with the maps in them. ZIONIST hate filled scumbag liars and truth distorters like you do not wipe away 1948 years of history in Palestine by the Creation of a fascist racist state called Israel.

Well then show us where it says Jesus lived in Palestine, you lying sack of Nazi scum !

TOASTMAN NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO READ. I said Bible maps show Palestine when Jesus lived there. THE LAND IS LABELLED PALESTINE. I cannot show you, they are maps in Bibles. AND these Bibles have been published this way for 2000 years.

TOASTMAN NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO READ. I said Bible maps show Palestine when Jesus lived there. THE LAND IS LABELLED PALESTINE. I cannot show you, they are maps in Bibles. AND these Bibles have been published this way for 2000 years.

The bolded part is a flat-out terminological inexactitude. We cannot verify ANYTHING about the contents of Christian manuscripts before the Council of Nicea at the very earliest - and manuscripts are produced one at a time, by hand.

sherri needs to learn to acknowledge when she has made a factual error - instead of continuing to lie and spit venom at everyone who is only trying to stick with actual facts.

Heroditus was not a 'historian' like modern historians are - he didn't have any principle of objectivity or a set of professional standards. That difference needs to be recognized and understood before any reasonable assessment of his body of work can be made.

They had printing presses two thousands years ago? The area was probably called Palestine 2,000 years ago when the Romans named it as a slap in the face to the Jews. However, no matter how much Frau Sherri would deny it, Jesus happened to be a Jew, and there is no getting around it. In fact, if Jesus miraculously came back tomorrow on Easter, he certainly would not stop at Frau Sherri's house since she doesn't keep kosher.

If Jesus had lived in the Palestine of today I am convinced one of the first places he would have visited was Gaza, He was drawn to those hurting and in need. And that is where the most hurting people are today in Palestine. He would not have been able to turn away from them and their hurts and their need for Him.

sherri needs to learn to acknowledge when she has made a factual error - instead of continuing to lie and spit venom at everyone who is only trying to stick with actual facts.

Heroditus was not a 'historian' like modern historians are - he didn't have any principle of objectivity or a set of professional standards. That difference needs to be recognized and understood before any reasonable assessment of his body of work can be made.

Herodotus is known as a Historian and he wrote of Palestine in multiple places in his works. That was 400 years before Jesus lived in Palestine. And he was not the only writer who wrote about Palestine, there was Aristotle, Plutarch and Josephus, they also wrote about the land called Palestine. And there were others. Zionsits like you are incapable of accepting truths about Palestine that you cannot reconcile with the Zionism cult teachings, you are simply filled with hate and prejudice and racism and bigotry. That is Zionism! And a Zionist describes everything you are!

If Jesus had lived in the Palestine of today I am convinced one of the first places he would have visited was Gaza, He was drawn to those hurting and in need. And that is where the most hurting people are today in Palestine. He would not have been able to turn away from them and their hurts and their need for Him.
Are you kidding, what with Christians being persecuted and killed in the Muslim world?

Muslim Persecution of Christians: January, 2013 :: Gatestone Institute

Herodotus is known as a Historian and he wrote of Palestine in multiple places in his works. That was 400 years before Jesus lived in Palestine. And he was not the only writer who wrote about Palestine, there was Aristotle, Plutarch and Josephus, they also wrote about the land called Palestine. And there were others. Zionsits like you are incapable of accepting truths about Palestine that you cannot reconcile with the Zionism cult teachings, you are simply filled with hate and prejudice and racism and bigotry. That is Zionism! And a Zionist describes everything you are!
I don't think that Frau Sherri realizes it but she is actually describing so many of her Muslim buddies. When she starts describing her version of Zionism, you just have to laugh at her, Marg. She sounds like a child having a tantrum.

Pakistani Christians left fearful, disillusioned after Muslim mob destroyed their homes

Egypt?s Coptic Christians must be protected from sectarian violence | Amnesty International

The topic "Palestinians pray in the streets as Israel imposes restrictions" not Muslims persecuting Christians. If you wish to discuss that derailment start a new thread.

THEY ARE VICTIMS OF AN OCCUPATION. I do not support oppression by a nation of a people in an unlawful Occupation. MORAL PEOPLE DO NOT SUPPORT CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, THEY OPPOSE THEM.

And the Jews are victims of terrorism...and there is NO WAY you can claim which side started it. Oppression can take many forms, like lobbing bombs into residential neighborhoods for instance. That said, I do not support the actions of Israel either, but then, it's not my problem. I have no dog in this fight.

Anyway, your bias is so overwhelming you fail to grasp even the slightest objectivity, which pretty makes anything you have to say worthless.

I tried to hear you with an open mind. You've failed to impress with anything but one sided hatred. A waste of time.

No need to respond as I simply ignore racists and haters who are unwilling to look at the other side of a coin. Good luck with all your issues. You need it.

..and there is NO WAY you can claim which side started it.

Did the Palestinians go to Europe and attack the Zionists or did the Zionists go to Palestine and attack the Palestinians?

They didn't go to Europe to attack the Jews (Not Zionists).

They helped Hitler from here and cheered him up, though.

Most pogroms in Israel pre-48 waere started by Arabs.

But how easily that tiny fact is ignored by Anti-Zionists...:eusa_whistle:

Since Jesus was a Jew first and all, one of the most common values of Judaism is "Aniyei Iri Kodmin". "The afflicted of my city come first".

Taking that to mind, I believe that before visiting Gaza, he would have visited south Israel, the 1.5 million innocent civilians living under rocket fire. He would have condemned Hamas' cynical use of civilians to attack other civilians. Only THEN he would have moved to visit Gaza to show empathy there, too.

Last edited:
Palestinians pray in the streets as Israel imposes restrictions

JERUSALEM (Ma'an) -- Thousands of Palestinians performed prayers in the streets outside the Al-Aqsa compound on Friday after Israel imposed age restrictions on worshipers, a local foundation said.

Israeli troops and police officers were deployed in the streets and alleyways of the Old City and set up checkpoints near gates leading to the Al-Aqsa mosque, the Al-Aqsa Foundation for Waqf and Heritage said.

Ultra-orthodox Jewish worshipers entered the compound on Thursday and late into the night to perform religious rituals on the occasion of the Passover holiday, the group added.

An Israeli police spokeswoman told AFP that thousands officers had been deployed in the Old City to "prevent disorder."

Palestinians pray in the streets as Israel imposes restrictions | Maan News Agency

It is Good Friday, and I read about how Muslims are not being allowed to freely worship at Al-Aqsa today!

And so they perform prayers in the street in Occupied East Jerusalem!

So, much for freedom of worship in Palestine under Occupation by The Jewish State!

Sherri
You, yourself, know there is freedom of religion in America. Can you imagine any huge group being allowed to start praying in the streets in whatever city in America they choose to do this? Look at how the Muslims do this in France, and the French are not happy about this. Meanwhile, maybe you can tell us why Jews are not allowed to say prayers on the Temple Mount. And, of course, we know that Frau Sherri is not concerned with the lack of freedom of religion in Muslim countries, even when people are murdered for their religious beliefs.

Christians are enslaved and murdered by Muslims every day yet she says nothing. I wonder how her " Church" feels about this, Another "Christian hypocrite,

Since Jesus was a Jew first and all, one of the most common values of Judaism is "Aniyei Iri Kodmin". "The afflicted of my city come first".

Taking that to mind, I believe that before visiting Gaza, he would have visited south Israel, the 1.5 million innocent civilians living under rocket fire. He would have condemned Hamas' cynical use of civilians to attack other civilians. Only THEN he would have moved to visit Gaza to show empathy there, too.

WHEN we look at His miracles and healings he actually did, we do not really see that, a ministering to hurting Jews first. OF course, since He knew beforehand who was going to believe in Him and who was going to reject Him, that may well have affected who He ministered to. BUT I think that is way too simplistic, sometimes healings were for the benefit of others, not primarily the one being healed.

I don't think that Frau Sherri realizes it but she is actually describing so many of her Muslim buddies. When she starts describing her version of Zionism, you just have to laugh at her, Marg. She sounds like a child having a tantrum.

Pakistani Christians left fearful, disillusioned after Muslim mob destroyed their homes

Egypt?s Coptic Christians must be protected from sectarian violence | Amnesty International

SHERRI has no version of Zionism she embraces, she renounces Zionism as a cult, a dangerous cult that has killed thousands and injured tens of thousands and imprisoned hundreds of thousands. EVIL incarnate!

I wonder if sherri realizes that if Jesus were alive----1800 years after his crucifixion--
----and he prayed in his
customary manner IN THE STREET of a shariah adherent society----he would be
beaten to death whilst she laughed and cheered and ululated with delight

SHERRI has no version of Zionism she embraces, she renounces Zionism as a cult, a dangerous cult that has killed thousands and injured tens of thousands and imprisoned hundreds of thousands. EVIL incarnate!

Not only is everything sherri has attributed to Jesus in this thread entirely
cooked up in her own brain----there is absolutely nothing in the New
Testament writings to support her idiot suppositions and quite a bit to
contradict them. She has,,, clearly,,, never read the book As far as ZIONISM
"killing thousands" and "injuring and imprisioning "hundreds of thousands"---her
figures are a gross invention (suggesting she cannot count) But MOST
SIGNIFICANT OF ALL----her version of Jesus is DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR
THE MURDERS OF HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS ----including gross tortures and
mutilation murders----the kind she likes the best. The filth of the creed sherri
describes is EVIL-----(she used the term "incarnate" incorrectly----I will,,
of course not emulate her idiot and ignorant error)
-----her creed is a GROSS ABOMINATION ----my hebrew is inadequate---
but in hebrew we say sherri is a "CHILLUL HASHEM"----which translates
as AN ABOMINATION OF THE NAME -
---ie----her very existence that that of those like her --------insults G-D

sherri---do you pay someone to write your petitions and court briefs
or are the judges that hear your cases as stupid as are you?

Zionist/Zionism, it really isn't a bad word, even though you try and portray it as one.

Zionist/Zionism, it really isn't a bad word, even though you try and portray it as one.

TO the 1500 children in Palestine Israel murdered since 2000 and their families, Zionism is a bad word. ZIONISM TOOK THE LIVES OF 1500 CHILDREN. WHAT IS GOOD ABOUT ZIONISMS KILLING OF 1500 CHILDREN?

Forum List

Back