🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinians pray in the streets as Israel imposes restrictions

Posts that are nothing more than off topic flaming/trolling have been cleaned from this thread.

Has anyone considered the history of the way things get out of hand when one religion has holy days and the people of another religion encounter them? Maybe that's the reason people aren't allowed to worship when another group is attending ceremonies. Seems a reasonable thing to us infidels.

As Muslims are not being allowed to worship in their Mosque in Jerusalem, a few days ago Maan reported Palestinian Churches in Bethlehem and Ramallah were only allowed about 30% to 40% of the permits they requested for their Palestinian Christian Parishioners to be able to travel to Jerusalem to worship on Easter. So, many Palestinian Christians who desire to be worshipping in Jerusalem on Easter are being denied entry into the city by the Israeli Occupier!

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- PLO official Hanan Ashrawi on Sunday criticized a reported shortage of Israeli-issued permits for Christian communities in the West Bank to visit holy sites in Jerusalem, a statement said. Parishes in Bethlehem and Ramallah only received 30 to 40 percent of requested permits to visit Jerusalem, a statement from the PLO official's office said.

Several scout groups will not be able to participate in Palm Sunday celebrations due to the shortages. "There shouldBETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- PLO official Hanan Ashrawi on Sunday criticized a reported shortage of Israeli-issued permits for Christian communities in the West Bank to visit holy sites in Jerusalem, a statement said. Parishes in Bethlehem and Ramallah only received 30 to 40 percent of requested permits to visit Jerusalem, a statement from the PLO official's office said. Several scout groups will not be able to participate in Palm Sunday celebrations due to the shortages. "There should not even be a question of needing permits to visit one's own city," Ashrawi said. "East Jerusalem is the occupied capital of the Palestinian people and freedom of worship is a basic human right for all of our Christian and Muslim citizens; a right which is being systematically and increasingly denied by a foreign occupying force.

"The fact that so many Palestinian Christian communities are denied their simple human right to worship freely in their own capital city is unacceptable not even be a question of needing permits to visit one's own city," Ashrawi said.

Ashrawi slams lack of permits for Christians on Palm Sunday | Maan News Agency

Sherri

And the Jews are victims of terrorism...and there is NO WAY you can claim which side started it. Oppression can take many forms, like lobbing bombs into residential neighborhoods for instance. That said, I do not support the actions of Israel either, but then, it's not my problem. I have no dog in this fight.

Anyway, your bias is so overwhelming you fail to grasp even the slightest objectivity, which pretty makes anything you have to say worthless.

I tried to hear you with an open mind. You've failed to impress with anything but one sided hatred. A waste of time.

No need to respond as I simply ignore racists and haters who are unwilling to look at the other side of a coin. Good luck with all your issues. You need it.

..and there is NO WAY you can claim which side started it.

Did the Palestinians go to Europe and attack the Zionists or did the Zionists go to Palestine and attack the Palestinians?

Neither. The Jews went to Israel, you know, after the Holocaust, and were immediately attacked. Those attacks continue 65 years later. Should they not defend themselves from those attacks and just roll over and die?

Of course you ducked the question.

Did the Palestinians go to Europe and attack the Zionists or did the Zionists go to Palestine and attack the Palestinians?

Neither. The Jews went to Israel, you know, after the Holocaust, and were immediately attacked. Those attacks continue 65 years later. Should they not defend themselves from those attacks and just roll over and die?

Considering Palestine and Palestinians didn't exist, your question makes no sense.

Palestinian is the worlds greatest invention

And the Jews are victims of terrorism...and there is NO WAY you can claim which side started it. Oppression can take many forms, like lobbing bombs into residential neighborhoods for instance. That said, I do not support the actions of Israel either, but then, it's not my problem. I have no dog in this fight.

Anyway, your bias is so overwhelming you fail to grasp even the slightest objectivity, which pretty makes anything you have to say worthless.

I tried to hear you with an open mind. You've failed to impress with anything but one sided hatred. A waste of time.

No need to respond as I simply ignore racists and haters who are unwilling to look at the other side of a coin. Good luck with all your issues. You need it.

..and there is NO WAY you can claim which side started it.

Elfman,
THESE Zionist occupiers and child killers (they have killed over 1500 since 2000) are first and foremost Colonialists and Occupiers and they shall go the way of all of the other occupiers before them. CALLING the indigenous peoples savages and terrorists, as things like you live for, well that is a tale as old as time too. I just listened to a review of a new movie called The Seekers calling the Indians all of those names. WE DO unfortunately live in a world filled with occupiers and their hate filled defenders like you.

Considering Palestine and Palestinians didn't exist, your question makes no sense.

THAT is why Herodotus was writing about the land of Palestine 400 years before Jesus lived there. DO YOU NEVER TIRE OF THESE LIES?

Palestinians pray in the streets as Israel imposes restrictions

JERUSALEM (Ma'an) -- Thousands of Palestinians performed prayers in the streets outside the Al-Aqsa compound on Friday after Israel imposed age restrictions on worshipers, a local foundation said.

Israeli troops and police officers were deployed in the streets and alleyways of the Old City and set up checkpoints near gates leading to the Al-Aqsa mosque, the Al-Aqsa Foundation for Waqf and Heritage said.

Ultra-orthodox Jewish worshipers entered the compound on Thursday and late into the night to perform religious rituals on the occasion of the Passover holiday, the group added.

An Israeli police spokeswoman told AFP that thousands officers had been deployed in the Old City to "prevent disorder."

Palestinians pray in the streets as Israel imposes restrictions | Maan News Agency

It is Good Friday, and I read about how Muslims are not being allowed to freely worship at Al-Aqsa today!

And so they perform prayers in the street in Occupied East Jerusalem!

So, much for freedom of worship in Palestine under Occupation by The Jewish State!

Sherri

As usual sherri lies...:eusa_liar: sherri omitted a salient fact here and has attempted to cast this situation into another one of her "flights of insane fancy"..."The security measures were implemented as Palestinians prepare to commemorate the deaths of six Palestinian-Israeli protesters at the hands of Israeli police and troops during mass demonstrations in 1976 against plans to confiscate Arab land in Galilee."(from sherri's source)

THAT is why Herodotus was writing about the land of Palestine 400 years before Jesus lived there. DO YOU NEVER TIRE OF THESE LIES?

Jesus lived in Palestine ?!!!

Where in the bible does it say that ??!?!

MY Bibles show maps of Palestine when Jesus lived there, as have Bibles for the past 2000 yesrs. THE creation of a nation called Israel in 1948 does not wipe away the prior 1948 years of history.

Last edited:

MY Bibles show maps of Palestine when Jesus lived there, as have Bibles for the past 2000 yesrs. THE creation of a nation called Israel in 1948 does not wipe away the prior 1948 years if history.

But you didn't answer my question. Where in the bible does it mention Palestine ??? Or Jesus living in Palestine ??? Where ?>? Show me ?

MY Bibles show maps of Palestine when Jesus lived there, as have Bibles for the past 2000 yesrs. THE creation of a nation called Israel in 1948 does not wipe away the prior 1948 years if history.

But you didn't answer my question. Where in the bible does it mention Palestine ??? Or Jesus living in Palestine ??? Where ?>? Show me ?

:popcorn:

for sherri------the new testament did not exist 2000 years ago---
nor have copies of the new testament which ----have existed
only about 1600 years -----included maps. Have you heard
about the invention of the printing press? Even Gutenberg's
(spelling?) first copy ---did not include a map. Why do you
lie so much? your posts remind me of the nazi propaganda
I read as a child-----even at age ten I saw the stupidity. I will
admit that I believed some of it-----but then again I was only ten.
The danger that people like you pose is that there are always
some people who will believe-------it is how genocides are
brought about

Notice how she avoided my question as to where Palestine is mentioned in the Bible ?? Or where Jesus is mentioned as being a Palestinian ....

I'm still waiting Frau Sherri MunnerNazi

MY Bibles show maps of Palestine when Jesus lived there, as have Bibles for the past 2000 yesrs. THE creation of a nation called Israel in 1948 does not wipe away the prior 1948 years of history.

Either she doesn't know what's actually in the Christian bibles - or she's lying again. Perhaps sherri imagines that it's not a 'lie' because she so WANTS it to be true, but the fact is that Rosie is correct about it and sherri is wrong.

Either she doesn't know what's actually in the Christian bibles - or she's lying again. Perhaps sherri imagines that it's not a 'lie' because she so WANTS it to be true, but the fact is that Rosie is correct about it and sherri is wrong.

Sherri is not the first to post up the nonsense about there being
a "map of palestine" ---in some copies of printed bibles ---
printed recently. It is a prime example of Gobbelian propaganda----
ie SO IDIOTIC THAT IDIOTS ARE HAPPY TO BE IMPRESSED

Sherri's nonsense it is not original----it is pre-cooked islamo nazi
stuff. That she claims to be a lawyer in the USA---is scary----but
lets face it------there were lots of doctors involved in the german
nazi program-----and PEDIATRICIANS who are or were
jihadist terrorists

Sherri is not even the first person to come up with the
bit about Jesus speaking arabic. Recently the idea that
HEROD was an "ethnic arab" actually showed up ---somewhere
as "HISTORY" on the internet. In fact Herod was more an
ethnic roman than judean but being of EDOMITE ancestry
---he seemed to be a bit conflicted since so many edomites
were simply converting to Judaism----or getting assimilated.
Long ago I read some historical fiction work that described
his mother as a convert to judaism----of the fervent kind----
??? got me.... somehow he rose up in the ranks---
so favored by the romans that they made him king of Judea.
Someone should try to figure him out. With scant knowlege
my sense is that he played both sides

for sherri-----edomite is not arab. assyrian is not arab.
egyptian is not arab. -----arabia is a place---a penninsula
near ethiopia and yemen. Jesus was literate---that means
he could read and write according to the bible---read it some
time when you have a chance. It is not all that long
Arabic was not a written language until about 300 AD

ONE more time, Bible maps written by Christians show Palestine when Jesus lived there. I have the Bibles with the maps in them. ZIONIST hate filled scumbag liars and truth distorters like you do not wipe away 1948 years of history in Palestine by the Creation of a fascist racist state called Israel.

:popcorn:

:eusa_whistle:

Don't hold your breath Lipush-----Yesterday I saw a televised piece
about the "DEAD SEA SCROLLS"-----that seemed to claim that the
presence of Mikvehs -----in ancient Israel were developed by
"early christians"---------actually--the information was not quite
that definitive-----but for a casual and somewhat ignorant viewer---
that would be the "take-away" information. The ritual baths ---
were kinda described as -----early BAPTISMAL places-----the
issue of MIKVEHS was simply ignored. They were described as
having developed in "the time of jesus" as a forerunner to
christianity.