🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinians pray in the streets as Israel imposes restrictions

That's because our children are precious to us, and we do not use them as human shields.

sFl_ISRAEL.gif
God bless Israel
sFl_ISRAEL.gif

You use Palestinians as human shields instead, and Israelis are the only ones using anyone as human shields. And human rights groups confirm Israel's use of human shields. As for seeing children as precious, does that explain retaining a medical examiner who steal organs from your dead children and collects them in jars in his office? Is this collection of organs of the dead fetish a natural trait of Zionists?

We give our children the best education, the best culture, and the best future.

We teach them to be doctors, scientists, actors, philosophers, writers, adventours seekers.

Hamas teaches children to die for Allah.

Being Israeli raised it the best destiny one could wish for in the middle east!

You forgot to mention children being taught to murder Palestinian and Lebanese children and civilians. We cannot forget about those pictures of Jewish children writing greetings on bombs used to kill children in Lebanon with.

192642681_c4903905bd_o.jpg

192642683_915cc8eda3_o.jpg

192642682_2fea4cce66_o.jpg

http://www.canadiancontent.net/commtr/israeli-children-sign-bombs-destined-lebanon_824.html

Last edited:
FACTS speak for themselves. Israel has killed over 500 Palestinian children in the past 5 years. HAMAS has killed one Israeli child In the past 5 years. SEE Btselem fatality tables.

Yes well in war, people die. It's unfortunate, but a reality.

Now tell us Frau SHerri MunnerNAzi, why are there not more dead ISraelis ??????

It illustrates the Humanity of Palestinians, a beautiful thing to behold!

It represents that Israel has better defense system.

Palestinians do not kill more Israelis because they CANNOT.

Iron dome is a bone in their throats, if they could they would have destroyed it so more southerner Israelis would die.

How many Israeli children were saved by Hamas, Sherri?

How many Palestinian children were treated in Israeli hospitals?

Watch:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MEYpvGWoEk]precious life.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

You use Palestinians as human shields instead, and Israelis are the only ones using anyone as human shields. And human rights groups confirm Israel's use of human shields. As for seeing children as precious, does that explain retaining a medical examiner who steal organs from your dead children and collects them in jars in his office? Is this collection of organs of the dead fetish a natural trait of Zionists?

We teach them to be doctors, scientists, actors, philosophers, writers, adventours seekers.

You forgot to mention children being taught to murder Palestinianand Lebanese children and civilians.

We don't learn to kill Palestinian children, how do you know what we learn? you don't bother to know us even. you sure you know it all but you know nothing about Israelis and you don't wish to know, you have said yourself you will never put your feet in Israel. So you know nothing!

All you bring about Israelis is propaganda.

You use Palestinians as human shields instead, and Israelis are the only ones using anyone as human shields. And human rights groups confirm Israel's use of human shields. As for seeing children as precious, does that explain retaining a medical examiner who steal organs from your dead children and collects them in jars in his office? Is this dead organ fetish a natural trat of Zionists?

Lying is a sin, Sherri.

I read the Amnesty Report on Cast Lead, they confirm Israel's use of civilians as human shields and find no use of civilians as human shields by Palestinians. Hasbara Propaganda lies about Hamas using civilians as human shields were found to be false. I am telling no lies.

You speak out of ignorance, then.

And I truely cannot tell which is worse, ignorance or falsehood.

The report on Cast Lead worths shit. And you know why? because Hamas refused to cooperate and let their men testify on ANY of their actions.

So what the "cast lead report" is, is a WITCH HUNT based on NOTHING but one sided testimonies without the ability to cheir their credibility.

Hamas REFUSED to fix their errors or even admit them

So again, WHO are you trying to fool?

You forgot to mention children being taught to murder Palestinian and Lebanese children and civilians. We cannot forget about those pictures of Jewish children writing greetings on bombs used to kill children in Lebanon with.

The messages on the bombs were directed for Nassrallah and his gang, not lebanese children.

But do not let facts fool you.

You use Palestinians as human shields instead, and Israelis are the only ones using anyone as human shields. And human rights groups confirm Israel's use of human shields. As for seeing children as precious, does that explain retaining a medical examiner who steal organs from your dead children and collects them in jars in his office? Is this dead organ fetish a natural trat of Zionists?

Lying is a sin, Sherri.

I read the Amnesty Report on Cast Lead, they confirm Israel's use of civilians as human shields and find no use of civilians as human shields by Palestinians. Hasbara Propaganda lies about Hamas using civilians as human shields were found to be false. I am telling no lies.
Palestinian Leader Boasts Of Using Palestinian Elderly and Children as Human Shields. Sherri Lied. Again.

Hamas Interior Minister Boasts of Using Elderly and Children as Human Shields

Sherri will as always will say it's propaganda by the Zionists, not matter which prove you bring.

Every spit of Palestine is pure truth, every "cut through EVIDENCE" of Israel is propaganda and lies.

Sherri cannot admit of ever Palestinians doing a bad thing. That's the problem.

Since Native Americans were here first maybe they should kick all the Europeans out and reclaim this land as their own.
Why, Polkow, in the past on these forums we have had Native American posters (such as Goldeagle, a Navajo in Sonoma from the Dené tribe), and whether you believe it or not, they were for Israel. They can understand how the Jews have an infinity for their ancient lands.

"....And, of course, we know that Frau Sherri is not concerned with the lack of freedom of religion in Muslim countries, even when people are murdered for their religious beliefs."

"Frau Sherri is not concerned. . ."

i don't believe it. she's just not concerned about "lack of freedom of religion in Muslim countries..."

while posting here.
1sm480menora.gif
rabbi-smiley.gif

when referring to Hamas, she'll use the term: "Hamas Officials" instead of what they really are:

face-covering, terrorists.

04324122628_hamas_zpsdb38c3f2.jpg

You forgot to mention children being taught to murder Palestinianand Lebanese children and civilians.

We don't learn to kill Palestinian children, how do you know what we learn? you don't bother to know us even. you sure you know it all but you know nothing about Israelis and you don't wish to know, you have said yourself you will never put your feet in Israel. So you know nothing!

SO, WHAT were those children doing with those bombs?

The messages on the bombs were directed for Nassrallah and his gang, not lebanese children.

FACTS are over 1000 were killed in Lebanon in 2006 and over 90% of those Israel killed were civilians. 40% or more of those killed were children. REPORTS BY human rights organizations and Democracy Now. I CANT imagine having my kids do what those kids are doing in those photos. DISGUSTING! REMINDS me of the story told in my Church this morning in the first service of a Revival. THE evangelist told us how his grandfather fiught in WWII. HE manned a tank, they went into a town in Germany and were told to destroy all the buildings including a church. THEY DID and discovered all of the inhabitants were women and children. AND they were all dead except for one 3 year old little girl. AND HE TOOK THE LITTLE GIRL INTO HIS TANK. AND he called this casualties of war, as if that justified everything. I WAS SO DISGusted I had to get up and leave.

Last edited:

SO, WHAT were those children doing with those bombs?
The same thing American soldiers do to bombs and shells for a long time. They even wrote on the atomic bombs. EXTENDING GREETINGS.

FACTS are over 1000 were killed in Lebanon in 2006 and over 90% if those Israel killed were civilians. 40% or more of those killed were children. REPORTS BY human rights organizations and Democracy Now.

Wh ostarted the war, you lying sack of NAzi shit

sherri still dances on the dead body of the child MURDERED
by her fellow islamo nazi pigs ---the very first day---that her
fellow islam nazi pigs BEGAN THEIR UNPROVOKED BOMB-
BARDMENT of Haifa (the city of those very children depicted). Sherri's fellow islamo nazi pigs bombarded north
israel with TENS OF THOUSANDS of nail bombs specifically
used to blow the brains out of children to delight her
and allah and isa and the rapist pig. -----the good news is
that the kids Haifa kids were stowed away in rooms fortified
against the filth that sherri so loves ----she is complaining
about RETURN FIRE----just as her hero ADOLF ABU ALI--
complained about the bombing of Berlin 1945

yet she dances----she even danced on the dead body of
the young Israeli soldier who to her delight was being
mutilated in the manner she so enjoys----her fellows
severed his genetalia and shoved the severed member
down his throat before he died whilst she ululated
in fervent worship of allah, isa and the rapist pig

children UNDER BOMBARDMENT ----are depicted
by sherri the ululator---unprovoked bombardment
with brain smashing bombs-----sherri's hero
NUS-KHARAH-ALLAH---the next day boasted that
his LONG RANGE MISSILE launchers could
reach the heads of children in Beersheba----
again sherri ululated with joy

anyone interested in a desciption of that
which the baby murdering bombs sherri
so loves does to a brain?---I have seen it
The tens of thousands of bombs that
were launched at the HAIFA kids have
no military value----their only value to
sherri and allah, isa and the rapist pig---
is the smashing of the brains of children
which is why Iran created TENS OF
THOUSANDS of them and placed them
near the northern border of Israel ----
to honor allah, isa and the rapist dog
and delight sherri

FACTS are over 1000 were killed in Lebanon in 2006 and over 90% of those Israel killed were civilians. 40% or more of those killed were children. REPORTS BY human rights organizations and Democracy Now. I CANT imagine having my kids do what those kids are doing in those photos. DISGUSTING! REMINDS me of the story told in my Church this morning in the first service of a Revival. THE evangelist told us how his grandfather fiught in WWII. HE manned a tank, they went into a town in Germany and were told to destroy all the buildings including a church. THEY DID and discovered all of the inhabitants were women and children. AND they were all dead except for one 3 year old little girl. AND HE TOOK THE LITTLE GIRL INTO HIS TANK. AND he called this casualties of war, as if that justified everything. I WAS SO DISGusted I had to get up and leave.

You cannot imgine your kids do the same in the photos.....

Oh my! I feel like crying!

But to This!

hamas_israel_Leyden_Internet_Market_zps695e51ba.jpg

And this-!

Hamas.jpg

You commented, and I quote:

"beautiful pictures of beautiful people!"

To a mother holding her son handing him mortar shells, holding an AK-47 right next to him, you have said , and I quote! "It is what Jesus calls Christians to do, without a doubt!"

"AND THE SWORD, it is the sword of truth, IT REPRESENTS the Word! THERE is power in the words written in The Gospels!"

Why should you feel disgusted by photos of Israelis next to weapons, if Palestinians in the same position, or WORSE, are "beautiful" according to you?

Have I mentioned already how fucked up you are?!

Leave sherri alone---she likes the asses of those
who murder kids for allah, isa, and the rapist dog---
they end up in JANNAH ----for eternal ----well,
you know what

ISRAEL used a border altercation as an excuse/pretense to launch an attack against the civilians of Lebanon in 2006 and unlawfully killed about 1000 or so civilians and about 400 or so children. NOTHING lawful about all the attacks on civilians and civilian objects or about causing over 1 million civilians to flee their homes.

Point taken.

But that wasn't the point, the point was that you think Israeli children next to bombs is DISGUSTING while Palestinian children next to mortar shells and AK-47 is beautiful.

That is really disturbing sherri. Your hypocricy is truely speaking volumes

You cannot imgine your kids do the same in the photos.....

Oh my! I feel like crying!

But to This!

hamas_israel_Leyden_Internet_Market_zps695e51ba.jpg

And this-!

Hamas.jpg

You commented, and I quote:

"beautiful pictures of beautiful people!"

To a mother holding her son handing him mortar shells, holding an AK-47 right next to him, you have said , and I quote! "It is what Jesus calls Christians to do, without a doubt!"

"AND THE SWORD, it is the sword of truth, IT REPRESENTS the Word! THERE is power in the words written in The Gospels!"

Why should you feel disgusted by photos of Israelis next to weapons, if Palestinians in the same position, or WORSE, are "beautiful" according to you?

Have I mentioned already how fucked up you are?!

PHOTOS symbolizing a people shall resist Occupation are not the same as bombs children help produce and get ready to be used, that in fact kill 1000 civilians. ISRAEL HAS MADE THOSE KIDS PARTICIPANTS IN THEIR KILLING OPERATIONS. BUT SUICIDE BOMBINGS STOPPED 7 YEARS AGO, Palestinian children and women are not killing anyone In suicide bombings Or launching rockets.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back