🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinians pray in the streets as Israel imposes restrictions

ISRAEL used a border altercation as an excuse/pretense to launch an attack against the civilians of Lebanon in 2006 and unlawfully killed about 1000 or so civilians and about 400 or so children. NOTHING lawful about all the attacks on civilians and civilian objects or about causing over 1 million civilians to flee their homes.

Border altercation ????????? YOu fuckin liar !

Hezbollah had pre planted explosives waiting for the IDF patrol and then blew them up and kidnapped two bodies from the IDF patrol humvee .... Before that, they had launched rockets into Israel as a diversion ...

FACTS are over 1000 were killed in Lebanon in 2006 and over 90% of those Israel killed were civilians. 40% or more of those killed were children. REPORTS BY human rights organizations and Democracy Now. I CANT imagine having my kids do what those kids are doing in those photos. DISGUSTING! REMINDS me of the story told in my Church this morning in the first service of a Revival. THE evangelist told us how his grandfather fiught in WWII. HE manned a tank, they went into a town in Germany and were told to destroy all the buildings including a church. THEY DID and discovered all of the inhabitants were women and children. AND they were all dead except for one 3 year old little girl. AND HE TOOK THE LITTLE GIRL INTO HIS TANK. AND he called this casualties of war, as if that justified everything. I WAS SO DISGusted I had to get up and leave.

You cannot imgine your kids do the same in the photos.....

Oh my! I feel like crying!

But to This!

hamas_israel_Leyden_Internet_Market_zps695e51ba.jpg

And this-!

Hamas.jpg

You commented, and I quote:

"beautiful pictures of beautiful people!"

To a mother holding her son handing him mortar shells, holding an AK-47 right next to him, you have said , and I quote! "It is what Jesus calls Christians to do, without a doubt!"

"AND THE SWORD, it is the sword of truth, IT REPRESENTS the Word! THERE is power in the words written in The Gospels!"

Why should you feel disgusted by photos of Israelis next to weapons, if Palestinians in the same position, or WORSE, are "beautiful" according to you?

Have I mentioned already how fucked up you are?!

PHOTOS symbolizing a people shall resist Occupation are not the same as bombs children help produce and get ready to be used, that in fact kill 1000 civilians. ISRAEL HAS MADE THOSE KIDS PARTICIPANTS IN THEIR KILLING OPERATIONS. BUT SUICIDE BOMBINGS STOPPED 7 YEARS AGO, Palestinian children and women are not killing anyone In suicide bombings Or launching rockets.

Palestinians killed in rocket launching in the last november, so if you don't know, at least don't lie.

Fact stays that you believe Palestinian children with arms is "beautiful" while Israeli ones is "disgusting".

No matter how you try to cover it up, you're a terrorist lover, Sherri.

I feel bad for America for having people like you in it. And for the religion of Christianity, too.

PHOTOS symbolizing a people shall resist Occupation are not the same as bombs children help produce and get ready to be used, that in fact kill 1000 civilians. ISRAEL HAS MADE THOSE KIDS PARTICIPANTS IN THEIR KILLING OPERATIONS. BUT SUICIDE BOMBINGS STOPPED 7 YEARS AGO, Palestinian children and women are not killing anyone In suicide bombings Or launching rockets.

Please note----those pictures of Israeli children UNDER UNPROVOKED
BOMBARDMENT WITH BABY BRAIN SMASHING NAIL BOMBS---'
are from 2006---ie SEVEN YEARS AGO----Sherri depends on lack
of general lack of knowlege and short memories and HER FILTY
LIES. Nail bombs sluts and dogs are STILL ACTIVE and
have murdered TENS OF THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN
across the globe thereby

In a poetic usage of that filth----sherri's colleagues
even planted them in children's amusement parks
in GUJARAT, INDIA during the holiday of Divali---
---New Dehli too----so that sherri and her fellow
islamo nazi pigs could get to dance on the dead
bodies of hindu children

stay tuned for more of the filth that sherri claims
----DOES NOT HAPPEN

the bombs sherri loves--LIQUEFY the brains of
children------I have held smashed brain in the
palm of my hand-----you have not known
a sense of helplessness until you have---there is
no way to help a victim of the filth sherri
endorses-----

ACROSS THE GLOBE----nail bombs have
been found in the hands of islamo nazis --
in both canada and the USA

You cannot imgine your kids do the same in the photos.....

Oh my! I feel like crying!

But to This!

hamas_israel_Leyden_Internet_Market_zps695e51ba.jpg

And this-!

Hamas.jpg

You commented, and I quote:

"beautiful pictures of beautiful people!"

To a mother holding her son handing him mortar shells, holding an AK-47 right next to him, you have said , and I quote! "It is what Jesus calls Christians to do, without a doubt!"

"AND THE SWORD, it is the sword of truth, IT REPRESENTS the Word! THERE is power in the words written in The Gospels!"

Why should you feel disgusted by photos of Israelis next to weapons, if Palestinians in the same position, or WORSE, are "beautiful" according to you?

Palestinians killed in rocket launching in the last november, so if you don't know, at least don't lie.

Fact stays that you believe Palestinian children with arms is "beautiful" while Israeli ones is "disgusting".

No matter how you try to cover it up, you're a terrorist lover, Sherri.

I feel bad for America for having people like you in it. And for the religion of Christianity, too.

There is no reasoning with this 'woman' . She is so full of lies and hatred, that she is her own worst enemy.

"Since Native Americans were here first maybe they should kick all the Europeans out and reclaim this land as their own."

A.F.A.I.C. -- The truth is: if it WERE left in their hands (and the MEXICANS)...America wouldn't be this. it would be just another 3rd world crap-hole. but, you WOULD be happy to know -- it's the other side of the world now banging on americas door and that are settling in. it WILL make you happy...not too many italians, and swedish people and irish people and norwegian people coming here like they used to. It's now: CHINESE, MUSLIMS, RUSSIANS, INDIANS, KOREANS, ALBANIANS, ILLEGAL MEXICANS, HAITIANS, GHANIANS <~~~ or whatever they're called)

The Tony Tantillo's and Sean O'hennessy's have been replaced. so, you are getting your wish....

ththanksgiving_dinner_at_smileys.gif

ISRAEL used a border altercation as an excuse/pretense to launch an attack against the civilians of Lebanon in 2006 and unlawfully killed about 1000 or so civilians and about 400 or so children. NOTHING lawful about all the attacks on civilians and civilian objects or about causing over 1 million civilians to flee their homes.
Boring drivel.

sherri is really hilarious "a border incident" may she and
all dear to her be victims of the event she calls a "border
incident" including the obscene mutilation murder that so
entertained her perverted disgusting self

You forgot to mention children being taught to murder Palestinianand Lebanese children and civilians.

We don't learn to kill Palestinian children, how do you know what we learn? you don't bother to know us even. you sure you know it all but you know nothing about Israelis and you don't wish to know, you have said yourself you will never put your feet in Israel. So you know nothing!

All you bring about Israelis is propaganda.

SO, WHAT were those children doing with those bombs?

I have told you.

AS Palestinians prayed in the street, I read Israeli Jews tried to reinstitute animal sacrifices On the grounds . To think, 2000 years after Jesus and Jews still think killing animals shall save them. AND they still are in denial about Injustices they heap on others in the land. SOME things never change.

Boring drivel.

WHEN Jews kill it bores you? WELL, I GUESS it has become so common it is like drinking water, an every day thing one does not even think about before you do it.

WHEN Jews kill it bores you?

When Palestinians kill, you yawn, Sherri.

so, the question is, "It is the game that you don't like, or the fact that someone's playing it on your level?"

Boring drivel.
WHEN Jews kill it bores you? WELL, I GUESS it has become so common it is like drinking water, an every day thing one does not even think about before you do it.
Boring drivel too.

AS Palestinians prayed in the street, I read Israeli Jews tried to reinstitute animal sacrifices On the grounds . To think, 2000 years after Jesus and Jews still think killing animals shall save them. AND they still are in denial about Injustices they heap on others in the land. SOME things never change.

really? do you have a link? Were people slaughtering passover
lambs-----an interesting factoid for you sherri----the LAST SUPPER
included a sacrificed lamb.. Mary--the mother of Jesus---sacrified
pigeons in the temple----Do you know anything at all about
ritual sacrifice of animals? For a "lawyer" you do not know
much----did you attend college?----take any sociology classes?

you have no idea what jews "think"------

the customs sorrounding passover in Jerusalem --2000 years
ago are well documented----the LAST SUPPER story is actually
very typical of the times. If people pilgrimaged to Jerusalem
for Passover---which was a kind of nice thing at that time---they
would get a group together and rent a room and buy a lamb--etc.
They actually had places where people who were alone would
SIGN ON -- Don't you think jesus and his friends ATE anything
at the "LAST SUPPER"? do you think that they went to
the 'piggly wiggly' supermarket for groceries? You have
a remarkably shallow mind.

Do you know the muslim customs for ramadan and visits
to mecca and some holiday celebrating their ismail?. I
have a feeling you do not get around much. Go to
a muslim neighborhood----during their lamb killing
holidays-----

btw sherri----did you start reading the bible yet?

if you have any trouble with just what means
what------just post your questions

Palestinians pray in the streets as Israel imposes restrictions

JERUSALEM (Ma'an) -- Thousands of Palestinians performed prayers in the streets outside the Al-Aqsa compound on Friday after Israel imposed age restrictions on worshipers, a local foundation said.

Israeli troops and police officers were deployed in the streets and alleyways of the Old City and set up checkpoints near gates leading to the Al-Aqsa mosque, the Al-Aqsa Foundation for Waqf and Heritage said.

Ultra-orthodox Jewish worshipers entered the compound on Thursday and late into the night to perform religious rituals on the occasion of the Passover holiday, the group added.

An Israeli police spokeswoman told AFP that thousands officers had been deployed in the Old City to "prevent disorder."

Palestinians pray in the streets as Israel imposes restrictions | Maan News Agency

It is Good Friday, and I read about how Muslims are not being allowed to freely worship at Al-Aqsa today!

And so they perform prayers in the street in Occupied East Jerusalem!

So, much for freedom of worship in Palestine under Occupation by The Jewish State!

Sherri

Sherri is quite a comedian---- according to the laws SHE supports---
a jew who prays pubically has comitted a CAPITAL CRIME---
Sherri is the filthy spawn of both CONSTANTINE and THE
RAPIST PIG OF ARABIA

you miss the GOOD OLD DAYS don't you sherri bint magda?

for those who are as unconscious as is sherri----in the past
several years BOMBING religious celebrations has become
yet another way of honoring allah, isa, and the rapist dog.
Those of sherri's ilk even bomb children in India celebrating
the hindu holiday----DIVALI. Nothing like dead hindu kids
with their brains dripping out of cracked skulls to CHEER
SHERRI

Forum List

Back