Palestinians will be palestinians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps because NO ONE LIKES THEM.

Thanks for proving my point.

There's more than one kind of antisemitism, isn't there?

Probably within the next week (if not already) Palestinians will again be a majority in historic Palestine..... all that Zionist terrorism gone to waste....:eek:

Hey great! Love it! Jews WIll Be Jews. Then we talk about all the Jewish contributiions to the world. May I have your permission to start the thread Jews Will Be Jews?

Look just the title of this thread is racist and inflammatory. How about if I wrote "Jews will be Jews."
Huh?

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250
109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

What exactly are you trying to prove by posting this?

Probably within the next week (if not already) Palestinians will again be a majority in historic Palestine..... all that Zionist terrorism gone to waste....:eek:

Yes, there IS more than one type of antisemitism, especially when it's well deserved via real-life current day-to-day observation.

The hundreds of Jews I know living throughout Israel are hardly shaking in their sandals.
But you go ahead and keep hoping.
In the meanwhile, the world watches the reality of Muslims slaughtering each other all over the Middle East; must be a delight for you to watch your fantasies going up in smoke right before your eyes.

Your "observation" is not very observant. You won't look at videos, or visit websites, that don't agree with your position. No one CAN inform you of the truth if you won't look at it when it is placed before your face. Don't you see that you are implicitly arguing that "all Palestinians are the same"?

And within 20 years Palestinians will be a majority is Israel proper. There should be some good Knesset debates then, for sure.

The rest of your vacuous comments belong on another forum. Palestinians aren't party to it and it has nothing to do with Palestine/Israel.

Yes, there IS more than one type of antisemitism, especially when it's well deserved via real-life current day-to-day observation.

The hundreds of Jews I know living throughout Israel are hardly shaking in their sandals.
In the meanwhile, the world watches the reality of Muslims slaughtering each other all over the Middle East; must be a delight for you to watch your fantasies going up in smoke right before your eyes.

what is "HISTORIC PALESTINE"?

Your "observation" is not very observant. You won't look at videos, or visit websites, that don't agree with your position. No one CAN inform you of the truth if you won't look at it when it is placed before your face. Don't you see that you are implicitly arguing that "all Palestinians are the same"?

And within 20 years Palestinians will be a majority is Israel proper. There should be some good Knesset debates then, for sure.

The rest of your vacuous comments belong on another forum. Palestinians aren't party to it and it has nothing to do with Palestine/Israel.

Memory failing you already?
I have stated to YOU specifically that I have watched the first 10-15 minutes of several of your videos and they're all so illogical and self-contradictory I just can't watch them in their entirety.

The other problem is that I have known about 50 Holocaust survivors who settled in Israel and they were all completely consistent in their life experiences.

So it's real-life vs the frustrated fantasies of an elderly federal employee trying to fill in her evening hours.
So far you're not doing a very good job.

The pre-1948 borders. Palestine of the British mandate.
And I don't think Roman boundaries were so much different.

Memory failing you already?
I have stated to YOU specifically that I have watched the first 10-15 minutes of several of your videos and they're all so illogical and self-contradictory I just can't watch them in their entirety.
You're right, you did say that. But that fact just convinces me you aren't the brightest bulb in the Zionist chandelier. You need to identify specific instances of logical disconnect if you expect to be taken seriously by me or anyone.
The other problem is that I have known about 50 Holocaust survivors who settled in Israel and they were all completely consistent in their life experiences.
Oh, now you've gone and committed the big stupid.
Consistent with these Holocaust survivors?

So it's real-life vs the frustrated fantasies of an elderly federal employee trying to fill in her evening hours.
So far you're not doing a very good job.
But I'm having SUCH a good time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent point. Those Zionist terrorists are are mostly to blame for this ongoing conflict. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to them to provoke them into hatred & violence? Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like those Zionists in Israel do. Want peace? First this entire damn Zionist agenda has to go. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

"Historic Palestine" is when the indigenous Palestinians WERE JEWS. Long before all of these Muslim Palestinian squatters on Israel's land.

what is "HISTORIC PALESTINE"?

Excellent point. Those Zionist terrorists are are mostly to blame for this ongoing conflict. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to them to provoke them into hatred & violence? Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like those Zionists in Israel do. Want peace? First this entire damn Zionist agenda has to go. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I don't remember a single instance of any peace plan being offered to Palestinians that was not a total joke, designed to give idiots like you the opportunity to say "but we offered them peace and they refused."

I don't remember a single instance of any peace plan being offered to Palestinians that was not a total joke, designed to give idiots like you the opportunity to say "but we offered them peace and they refused."
That's why palistanians should be given an offer they can't refuse, of course.

[Scientists, Financiers, Libraries, Hospitals, Museums, Charities, Dissention of Opinion without being murdered by a fellow Jew.
Gosh, we are an awful fucking People, aren't we?

If you think Zionists did not or do not murder fellow Jews, PULEEZE read the following book:

Naeim Giladi, Ben Gurion's Scandals: How the Haganah and the Mossad Eliminated Jews, 1980.

and this tells only a very partial story because they have continued doing it since that book was published in 1980s.

Zionism has assdasinated MANY Jews.

Naeim Giladi, Ben Gurion's Scandals: How the Haganah and the Mossad Eliminated Jews, 1980. and this tells only a very partial story because they have continued doing it since that book was published in 1980s. ...
Is it, like, "I miss my pharaoh!" stuff?

Look just the title of this thread is racist and inflammatory. How about if I wrote "Jews will be Jews."
Huh?

Scientists, Financiers, Libraries, Hospitals, Museums, Charities, Dissention of Opinion without being murdered by a fellow Jew.
Gosh, we are an awful fucking People, aren't we?

Just Zionists. Not Jews.

You don't even know what a Zionist is, you just spout ISLAMONAZI RACISM and BLOOD LIBEL.

Camp David for starters, then the Oslo accords just two for you to think about.

The Palestinians were not party to Camp David, remember? They were excluded.

And Oslo so undermined the credibility of the Palestinian leadership that now you've got Hamas.

Nice going. Any other "peace offers?":badgrin:

Long live Hamas. Palestinians massacring Palestinians in record numbers since they electede Hamas. What greater Palestinian contribution to peace with Israel?

The Palestinians were not party to Camp David, remember? They were excluded.

And Oslo so undermined the credibility of the Palestinian leadership that now you've got Hamas.

Nice going. Any other "peace offers?":badgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back