Palin Book Frenzy Stuns Media

Not one of her "fans", but this is rather amusing -- after watching and hearing all the criticism she endured for resigning her Governor's seat. Dayum... It's almost as if she's being pushed in the RIGHT direction by those who hate her the most.

American Thinker: Palin's Revenge: Who's Laughing Now?

Very astute observation.

The attacks against her have only elevated her to greater heights - those who were on the fence over her so to speak, had a natural instinct to defend her against some very out of line commentary against her and her family - including her children.

A very interesting moment in America's socio-political development..

Speculation growing it could be the largest non-fiction book ever - certainly the greatest sales for a political figure.

Remarkable!

This kind of post reminds of last year when the Ron Paul fanatics were peeing their pants with glee over how much money Paul was raising.

Not a good comparison - but thanks for participating!

It's a perfect comparison. Paul fanatics thought all the money he was raising was going to make him a factor in the presidential race. People like you think Palin is going to be president someday.

The ridiculous "Liberal media attacked Palin's children" argument is getting older than Lincoln at this point. Seriously, if Bristol Palin had been the daughter of a celebrity, it would of been made news. Sarah Palin at that point was a celebrity. It wasn't even making fun of Bristol. It was just showing the hypocrisy of saying that "Abstinence works" when it doesn't even work in your own home. :eusa_eh:

Not one of her "fans", but this is rather amusing -- after watching and hearing all the criticism she endured for resigning her Governor's seat. Dayum... It's almost as if she's being pushed in the RIGHT direction by those who hate her the most.

What I find ironic is that without McCain - whom so many conservatives dislike - Palin would still be a nobody.

What I find ironic is that without McCain - whom so many conservatives dislike - Palin would still be a nobody.

Third post in five minutes I wish I could rep you for. :lol:

Ain't that the truth.

I understand what your saying, Toro. But, her name IS out there, and there are those who are attracted to her "feet on the ground" style of politics.

I understand what your saying, Toro. But, her name IS out there, and there are those who are attracted to her "feet on the ground" style of politics.

What exactly is about her being original? Quitting as Governor halfway through her term? Because her whole lying and being a hypocrite isn't exactly being a "Maverick".

Then again, the entire premise of her book is that those who say she wasn't out for her own gain and wasn't planning a 2012 run were wrong. Come 2012, I have a feeling they will be proven right.

Glenn Becks bookS were both at number 1 this week too.

Arguing with idiots #1 hardcover
Common Sense #1 Paperback

A lot of people in washington and the media are in for a rude awakening.

The same people who bought Palin's book probably bought Beck's book. Why do you act like it's two completely different people? :eusa_eh:

What exactly is about her being original? Quitting as Governor halfway through her term? Because her whole lying and being a hypocrite isn't exactly being a "Maverick".

Then again, the entire premise of her book is that those who say she wasn't out for her own gain and wasn't planning a 2012 run were wrong. Come 2012, I have a feeling they will be proven right.

Try understanding what I posted....
By the way, I wouldn't vote for her, but I do understand why people like her.

Life is full of irony, isn't it? Obama was a nobody as well, except in a small circle of Democratic insiders. Lo and behold, with the help of mass media, and a few key catch phrases backed up by the gift of gab that nearly rivals that of Bill Clinton, he became the President of the United States. You see? Sometimes, all you need is to be in the right place at the right time and to have the balls to go for it.

The same people who bought Palin's book probably bought Beck's book. Why do you act like it's two completely different people? :eusa_eh:

I do? Really? Oh wait I just read my post again, nope I didn't "act like its two completely different (groups of) people"

Troll

Sales are going to be amazing. If you can take one of her speeches and word for word, turn it into an Emmy winning comedy script on Saturday Night Live, imagine the laughs in an entire book? This will be comedy gold.
She's not even writing it.

Her ghost writer? Lynn Vincent.

Who is Lynn Vincent? She co-authored a book with white supremacist blogger Robert Stacy McCain.

This should be fun! :)

-YAWN-

Rehashed speculative conspiracies are not A-List posting material.

Try again...

Then what do you call her book!!!??? It sure as hell isn't A-LIST by anyone with a brain.

And you DO know the familiar tactic of right wing groups buying MASSIVE copies and GIVING them away right?

Life is full of irony, isn't it? Obama was a nobody as well, except in a small circle of Democratic insiders. Lo and behold, with the help of mass media, and a few key catch phrases backed up by the gift of gab that nearly rivals that of Bill Clinton, he became the President of the United States. You see? Sometimes, all you need is to be in the right place at the right time and to have the balls to go for it.
And to this I say: gab, Sarah, gab!

She's not even writing it.

Her ghost writer? Lynn Vincent.

Who is Lynn Vincent? She co-authored a book with white supremacist blogger Robert Stacy McCain.

This should be fun! :)

-YAWN-

Rehashed speculative conspiracies are not A-List posting material.

Try again...

Then what do you call her book!!!??? It sure as hell isn't A-LIST by anyone with a brain.

And you DO know the familiar tactic of right wing groups buying MASSIVE copies and GIVING them away right?

And this is inherent of only the right? I think not.

I do? Really? Oh wait I just read my post again, nope I didn't "act like its two completely different (groups of) people"

Troll

It's not trolling. So their books reached #1 and you equate that with some sort of Revolution coming. Even a great deal of Republicans find both Beck and Palin batshit insane. They wish the rest of the party would see that fact too.

Forum List

Back