Palin Family Involved In Drunken Brawl.

Second post like this and Palin isn't even a candidate for anything or an elected politician. Proof of left wing hatred and their war on women?

Nice try. The war on women is a republican cause. Republicans think they own the body of every woman in America.
Do you have any idea how simple minded & STUPID you sound spouting off such stupid nonsense?

No, why don't you tell me? The Palins are basically hee haws with a few million in the bank.

probably a few million more than you. so who really is the hee haw. hummm?
nose so high in air you must block the sun on your face

You never get any point do you steph? My point, this Palin family is basically white trash no matter how much money they have. You can't buy class or dignity, although too many republicans equate a person's worth by his bank account.

Second post like this and Palin isn't even a candidate for anything or an elected politician. Proof of left wing hatred and their war on women?

Nice try. The war on women is a republican cause. Republicans think they own the body of every woman in America.
Do you have any idea how simple minded & STUPID you sound spouting off such stupid nonsense?

No, why don't you tell me? The Palins are basically hee haws with a few million in the bank.

probably a few million more than you. so who really is the hee haw. hummm?
nose so high in air you must block the sun on your face

You never get any point do you steph? My point, this Palin family is basically white trash no matter how much money they have. You can't buy class or dignity, although too many republicans equate a person's worth with the size of his bank account.

Are the Mods all fucking asleep????

ANOTHER EXACT SAME THREAD ON THIS BS STORY???

Moderating is now mostly automated on USMB.

True story!

Bxmt-vDIYAAKzwX.jpg

Forum List

Back