Pampered Obama will continue to eat steak....

Maybe he'll choke on a piece - no wait - then biden would be president :eek: You know when you never had a real job, you get that way.

meanwhile....100,000 cattle died in an early SD blizzard....their winter coats weren't grown in yet.....

the ranching business is devastated....it will take a long time to bring back the herds....so where is the emergency help or at least some concern from Obama....?

very little coverage in the media.....can u guess why...?

Snowstorm inflicts major damage on S.D.'s cattle industry - CBS News
Right on cue you parrot your PAMPERED MessiahRushie. Can't you think for yourself???

meanwhile....100,000 cattle died in an early SD blizzard....their winter coats weren't grown in yet.....

the ranching business is devastated....it will take a long time to bring back the herds....so where is the emergency help or at least some concern from Obama....?

Right on cue you parrot your PAMPERED MessiahRushie. Can't you think for yourself???

i'm glad he brought it up......i heard about this days ago but not many news reports on it....BO sure hasn't said anything...

and yes......BO is a PAMPERED worthless piece of shit 'community organizer' in the WH.....he hasn't worked a real job in his worthless life...

The government is shut down, or haven't you heard. It was shut down by a bunch of right wing crybabies who are screaming about the problem THEY created.

It's so sad to hear about this devastation of the cows up there...and it will take years to replace them and get them up to age...beef prices may even rise due to this....

I think it has not been in the news with big exposure as it should be, is because the shutdown and debt limit negotiations and spatting have taken first spot with all the media....and we as a nation are in a pretty critical situation for our entire Nation (and my hard earned retirement funds I managed to save) if Congress Critters don't settle on something....

Any other time, this would be the leading HEADLINES.....

It's hard to even imagine 100,000 cows dying all at once from a freeze, and my heart also goes out towards the poor cows having to die such a slow and miserable death....just so so so sad....

Last edited:

The government is shut down, or haven't you heard. It was shut down by a bunch of right wing crybabies who are screaming about the problem THEY created.

the ranchers certainly are not counting on Obama or the government......get real....

SD is 'flyover' country for liberals.....all they care about is getting their steaks on their plates....not the people who raise the cattle....

AND the greenhouse greenies sure don't want to talk about early BLIZZARDS.....do they....? :lol:

Last edited:

i'm glad he brought it up......i heard about this days ago but not many news reports on it....BO sure hasn't said anything...

and yes......BO is a PAMPERED worthless piece of shit 'community organizer' in the WH.....he hasn't worked a real job in his worthless life...
Your PAMPERED MessiahRushie, the PAMPERED son of a PAMPERED family of PAMPERED lawyers, was upset that he was called PAMPERED by a rancher affected by the storm and the GOP government shutdown, and so your PAMPERED MessiahRushie lashed out at Obama calling him pampered. Then you mindlessly insist Obama must be pampered because your PAMPERED MessiahRushie said so.

Again, can't you think for yourself?????

So, you're finally admitting that Global Warming is real and the President needs to order the EPA to regulate carbon emissions.

Can't eat a cow that freezes to death? Freezer burn?

can'T freeze meat twice...

but that's not the point.....there will be NO sizeable herd next year....or the next....or...
Yeah! Isn't it a shame the government was shut down. MAYBE if some assholes hadn't shut the government down something could have been done.

(corrected can to can'T above)

i sincerely doubt that.....the lefties are ignoring this story even though they could use it as propaganda in their shutdown war....but they won't use it because it points out something contrary to their global warming.....er, climate change......agenda....

Forum List

Back