Pampered Obama will continue to eat steak....

meanwhile....100,000 cattle died in an early SD blizzard....their winter coats weren't grown in yet.....

the ranching business is devastated....it will take a long time to bring back the herds....so where is the emergency help or at least some concern from Obama....?

very little coverage in the media.....can u guess why...?

Snowstorm inflicts major damage on S.D.'s cattle industry - CBS News
The government is shut down, or haven't you heard. It was shut down by a bunch of right wing crybabies who are screaming about the problem THEY created.

the ranchers certainly are not counting on Obama or the government......get real....

SD is 'flyover' country for liberals.....all they care about is getting their steaks on their plates....not the people who raise the cattle....

AND the greenhouse greenies sure don't want to talk about early BLIZZARDS.....do they....? :lol:
"Early blizzards" would be evidence of climate change.
Oh, and by the way, conservatives don't believe that just because people are involved in a disaster that they should get paid by the government. You should be happy that none of your money is going to the farmers in South Dakota. Isn't that the way it is supposed to be with people standing on their own two feet and not accepting government money?

meanwhile....100,000 cattle died in an early SD blizzard....their winter coats weren't grown in yet.....

the ranching business is devastated....it will take a long time to bring back the herds....so where is the emergency help or at least some concern from Obama....?

So, you're finally admitting that Global Warming is real and the President needs to order the EPA to regulate carbon emissions.

just the opposite.... brainless....

It's Global Warming, wait, no it's Climate Change, wait no the climate has been changing since the Ice Age, It's because the TEA PARTY shut down government, Yea That's it.

The government is shut down, or haven't you heard. It was shut down by a bunch of right wing crybabies who are screaming about the problem THEY created.

the ranchers certainly are not counting on Obama or the government......get real....

SD is 'flyover' country for liberals.....all they care about is getting their steaks on their plates....not the people who raise the cattle....

AND the greenhouse greenies sure don't want to talk about early BLIZZARDS.....do they....? :lol:

Oh, and by the way, conservatives don't believe that just because people are involved in a disaster that they should get paid by the government. You should be happy that none of your money is going to the farmers in South Dakota. Isn't that the way it is supposed to be with people standing on their own two feet and not accepting government money?

"climate change" covers alot of ground...from cold to hot....got proof that the blizzard is a result of global warming...?

i'm just fine with the ranchers getting their own insurance.....are you OK with those in New Orleans getting their own insurance too....?

The gov. of the state declares a disaster area, then you file paper work, then you get the aid for business from FEMA.See how that works?

Never heard of the chain of command. It does not start from the top and works it's way to the bottom.

Another states rightser suddenly loves big central government.

Help from the federal government? I think the funding for that was cut off by the Republicans in the House.

So you're saying SD needs help from....the govt? muahahahaha

no but seriously, worst storm in decades in SD and there hasn't been a peep about it on the news

"climate change" covers alot of ground...from cold to hot....got proof that the blizzard is a result of global warming...?
i'm just fine with the ranchers getting their own insurance.....are you OK with those in New Orleans getting their own insurance too....?

Yes!

Global warming is also known as Climate Change. I hope that answers your question.

Think of it this way. Cars are also known as vehicles. If someone commits vehicular homicide its done by a car. There are other vehicles but don't hurt yourself thinking about that

can'T freeze meat twice...

but that's not the point.....there will be NO sizeable herd next year....or the next....or...
Yeah! Isn't it a shame the government was shut down. MAYBE if some assholes hadn't shut the government down something could have been done.

(corrected can to can'T above)

i sincerely doubt that.....the lefties are ignoring this story even though they could use it as propaganda in their shutdown war....but they won't use it because it points out something contrary to their global warming.....er, climate change......agenda....

:lol: :lol: :lol: ^Hasn't a clue.

Maybe the gop should open up the govt again so the ranchers can get small biz loans or something .... and PRESIDENT OBAMA EATS DOG. Get your stories straight.

The screeching parakeet has stepped in his own droppings again....Yes, the storm in SD occurred after October 1st.

When are we going to stop politicizing natural disasters? We don't need Obama talking about cows or tornados or whatever. That's what insurance is for. Obama needs to focus on issues of national importance not some farmers wallet.

When are we going to stop politicizing natural disasters? We don't need Obama talking about cows or tornados or whatever. That's what insurance is for. Obama needs to focus on issues of national importance not some farmers wallet.

right....BO needs to keep his focus on creating global disaster....a 4' blizzard is small potatoes....

Last edited:

right....BO needs to keep his focus on creating global disaster....a 4' blizzard is small potatoes....

Wait im confused. I thought we believed in self reliance....ie insurance on your own business. Now you're advocating government involvement? How exactly would my tax dollars being sent to a few farmers help a supposed food shortage? Will replacement cows suddenly appear and be matured and ready to feed us?

About 10 years ago my jobsite trailer had the doors torn off and EVERYTHING stolen. Uncle sam didn't bail me out, I bailed myself out to the tune of 10k+

Natural disasters are nothing more than photo ops for politicians. I would prefer they all stayed away. Let Americans do what they always do, help each other.

Forum List

Back