Panda dressed man threatens bomb at Baltimore tv station; Cops JUST shot him

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Breaking on Fox. Man in a panda suit (trans-species....he has rights!!!) went into a TV station threatening everyone with a bomb.

Shepherd Smith just went "Oh my God" as he watched a screen and said "the cops just took him out....I'm glad we weren't showing that live".

No more info.

Breaking on Fox. Man in a panda suit (trans-species....he has rights!!!) went into a TV station threatening everyone with a bomb.

Shepherd Smith just went "Oh my God" as he watched a screen and said "the cops just took him out....I'm glad we weren't showing that live".

No more info.
Damn it Shepard! That's WRONG. Strike as much fear into the transwhateverists wherever they are. Show them being taken out any time possible. Might snap some of these delusional idiots out of their bullshit with fear of it happening to them, therefore saving lives.

So what if he got put down?

Anyone who threatens the lives of people like he did deserve to get shot.

Bucs heard he was dressed as a panda and said, "Black and white? I'm not sure if I want him dead or given a medal."

He identifies as a panda. Bigots shot him for fighting for trans panda rights.

WAIT A MINUTE............

Pandas are an endangered species. And cops just shot him dead. Shouldn't they be charged by the EPA for killing a protected species??

So what if he got put down?

Anyone who threatens the lives of people like he did deserve to get shot.

But pandas are an extremely endangered species. We can't just go around hurting pandas or transpandas.

Forum List

Back