Panetta: We’re Looking At ‘a 30-year War’ With Isis

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Former secretary of defense Leon Panetta and NeoClown warned that the fight against the Islamic State will need to be more of a “sustained effort” than President Obama and others expect. "I think we're looking at kind of a 30-year war," he says
Someone please explain how a rag tag group of rebels can sustain a fight against the "most advanced fighting force" the world has ever seen for more 30 years? If what he says is true, then we must re-evaluate the effectiveness of the US Military!

Panetta We re Looking at a 30-Year War with ISIS National Review Online

Radical Islam will be at war with the world until the end of time.

The U.S. has been fighting the Taliban which is mainly civilian farmers for over a decade with minimal success. ..... :cool:

The zionist regime sighs in relief. PNAC policy will remain until they can expand.

Former secretary of defense Leon Panetta and NeoClown warned that the fight against the Islamic State will need to be more of a “sustained effort” than President Obama and others expect. "I think we're looking at kind of a 30-year war," he says
Someone please explain how a rag tag group of rebels can sustain a fight against the "most advanced fighting force" the world has ever seen for more 30 years? If what he says is true, then we must re-evaluate the effectiveness of the US Military!

Panetta We re Looking at a 30-Year War with ISIS National Review Online

I don't understand why we need to fight them. I'm not convinced. We've never actually seen proof that they really did this beheading thing. Even if they did, we're going to do decades of war over what amounts to a few homicides?

Hey, you know what, we have homicides in Detroit. Can we have the US military go to war for decades in Detroit and get that situation under control?

What about the hundreds of homicides south of the border? How about a sustained effort there. I'm more uncomfortable with the violence there. This is bullshit. Pure bullshit.

Propaganda - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

What about at least having the people representatives in Congress VOTE on this violence? CUT FUNDING NOW.

The military industrial complex and the neocons they donate to love Leon Panetta.

The U.S. has been fighting the Taliban which is mainly civilian farmers for over a decade with minimal success. ..... :cool:
We have lots of civilian farmers in the U.S. Should we be concerned? :dunno:
That is because we are worried about their wives children and goat. Kill them all.
Anybody who loads weapons or cooks for or stands watch for terrorists are also terrorists. You only need to see one kid walking toward you in a combat theatre with a smile while holding down the spoon on a hand grenade behind his back to know that. Obozo's ROEs in Afghanistan have gotten more GIs killed than Bush's aggressive tactics did. The scrawny little bastard has never even been in a fistfight and yet he tells us how to fight an enemy he basically agrees with.

Forum List

Back