Panicked RINO Mitt Romney Calls On GOP Not To Investigate Hunter Biden

The more concerning issue is that at least 1/3 of indoctrinated lefties wouldn't care if Hunter and Joe were selling out our country as long as they continue to get their freebees.

The most concerning thing is that you Nazis are prepared to abuse your power to harass a ordinary citizen.

Looks like Mitt doesn't want his links to Burisma to come out. Romney’s son is also deep in the same kind of corruption as Hunter in Ukraine.

NXg4EhK_d.webp

Hunter Biden could be caught on tape committing murder and the left would look the other way.

Exposing an obviously compromised “President” certainly is an important thing. But we know why you don’t want that looked at....

Americans have more important things that they are focusing on. Americans don't give a hoot about Hunter Biden.

Joe Biden claims he never had any dealings with Hunter’s business dealings.

Then this photo arises….Joe and Hunter with Burisma execs.

Joe lied. Why? Maybe because he is getting paid off?

JOE AND HUNTER SHARED A BANK ACCOUNT AND HUNTER PAID BILLS FOR JOE.

That is illegal.

The joke of it all is that if it was Donald Trump, Jr’s laptop…you lying pos left wing cult fucks would be all over him.

You assholes are phonies and frauds and communists. You are morally bankrupt human trash.

You live in a world of hypocrisy.

There is absolutely no evidence of that. Neither Fox nor the Wall Street Journal could find any link between Joe Biden and Hunter Biden's business dealings. You right wing fascists are the assholes and you support communists such as Putin. You are part of the human filth in this country. You are the hypocrites.

What no we of you have figured out is the wealthy live by different rules. It goes for both sides. I live in the concept of the Uber wealthy won't receive heaven but of course there are you who will disagree. Come at me.

In the eyes of arrogant wealthy people who PRAY I DIE yes they hate, abhor, and pray for my demise. Try to refute this lessers.

Forum List

Back