🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pansexual Teacher Fired From School In Florida After Discussing Her Sexuality With Students

I love how loons, like you, can ignore a mountain of evidence. You were quiet as a church mouse when YOUR leftist scumbags were burning cities down and killing cops, and then you bleat like a fucking sheep when YOUR operatives attacked pelousi's troops.

You're a joke.

A bad one.

There's not a honest loon on this forum

I love how cultists can just pretend so glibly that 100 + Capitol Police were injured on Jan 6th due to cult thugs and their FAILED insurrection. :heehee:

Yeah, so what's the ratio of violence by the right compared to violence by the left, something like 100 to 1 now?

If, as you say, liberals own the education system.....why? Is it because con-servatives are too stupid? We've already seen education being denigrated by the Right.

Why? Because teachers are public taxpayer workers for one. Two is they are union members, and we all know who they give their money to come election time.

So when did the right denigrate education, when we told them quit teaching our kids about perversion and stick to the three Rs?

Never threatened a SCOTUS Justice. But the thugs of Jan 6th not only threatened the VP of the United States, but they injured well over a hundred police officers in their FAILED Insurrection. Where's your con-demnation of that kind of behavior?

Oh, there's more projection.
Nobody has threatened the SCOTUS Justices this week?
What color is the sky on your world?

I love how loons, like you, can ignore a mountain of evidence. You were quiet as a church mouse when YOUR leftist scumbags were burning cities down and killing cops, and then you bleat like a fucking sheep when YOUR operatives attacked pelousi's troops.

You're a joke.

A bad one.
"mountain of evidence"..............:heehee: Your link to that "mountain" is missing, hun. And I'm surprised you didn't see all the times two summers ago I condemned any violent rioting and/or looting.......just like PRESIDENT Biden condemned it. You'd think with all that stalking, you'd see it. This is my surprised face. :eek:

I love how you ignore that many were let in BY the capital police.
Many? How many? These guys?
1651967254276.png
1651967267185.png
1651967279515.png
1651967292663.png
Oh look! They're being let in. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Why? Because teachers are public taxpayer workers for one. Two is they are union members, and we all know who they give their money to come election time.

So when did the right denigrate education, when we told them quit teaching our kids about perversion and stick to the three Rs?
Not all states have unions. Strike one for you.
Not all teachers are public school teachers. Strike two for you.
Righties can't qualify as teachers since the tests for certification are too hard for them. Strike three for you.

No adult should be sharing their sexual experiences with children. For the most part it will put you in prison for a few years.
No one shared any sexual experiences I am sure in your serial rape camp it happens but not in this case.

Not all states have unions. Strike one for you.
Not all teachers are public school teachers. Strike two for you.
Righties can't qualify as teachers since the tests for certification are too hard for them. Strike three for you.

Teachers unions are not determined by state. Strike one for you. Private school teachers are not telling kids they get to choose their gender. That shit only goes on mostly in public schools. Strike two. There are plenty of righty teachers but understand their job is not to indoctrinate children. Strike three.

"mountain of evidence"..............:heehee: Your link to that "mountain" is missing, hun. And I'm surprised you didn't see all the times two summers ago I condemned any violent rioting and/or looting.......just like PRESIDENT Biden condemned it. You'd think with all that stalking, you'd see it. This is my surprised face. :eek:
There are thousands of hours of video the fbi won't show. Why is that?

In the 9th grade my super hot science teacher got married to an English teacher ...

She only announced it to the class ...why ? Because she said when would be coming back to school everyone should call her by her new last name
Other than that ya never heard a word about a teachers personal life during class ...other than some goofball story ....never about sex or relationships

Or I'm an antifa trans radical ....here's the lesson for today ......cis gender white males are evil!!lol.
Exactly. My fifth grade math teacher told us that she was getting married to a man from her hometown. Not one fifth grader said, "so, that means that you are sexually attracted to men? Please tell us more about that attraction and how it has affected your life!"

Yet, politically agendized teacher want us to believe that their elementary school students are constantly inquiring about the teacher's sexuality.

Forum List

Back