🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pansexual Teacher Fired From School In Florida After Discussing Her Sexuality With Students

Exactly. My fifth grade math teacher told us that she was getting married to a man from her hometown. Not one fifth grader said, "so, that means that you are sexually attracted to men? Please tell us more about that attraction and how it has affected your life!"

Yet, politically agendized teacher want us to believe that their elementary school students are constantly inquiring about the teacher's sexuality.

At that age you're more focused on the latest recordings coming out by your favorite artists. You're curious about that blonde girl sitting two rows away from your desk. You may be over involved in sports, but you are not curious about your teachers sex life.

Don't get me wrong, we all had hot teachers as a kid and our dirty little minds sent us adrift. But we never asked those hot teachers if they F anything that moved. This teacher is more FOS than Joe Biden.

"mountain of evidence"..............:heehee: Your link to that "mountain" is missing, hun. And I'm surprised you didn't see all the times two summers ago I condemned any violent rioting and/or looting.......just like PRESIDENT Biden condemned it. You'd think with all that stalking, you'd see it. This is my surprised face. :eek:
Dimtard, the Vice President of the United States was bailing those communist agitators out of jail.

So they could go back and loot and pillage again, the next day.

This is the braying jackass that used to be an Attorney General

Lefties lie. You are a liar.

Forum List

Back