🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pansexual Teacher Fired From School In Florida After Discussing Her Sexuality With Students

Nope, not at all....but I can see how pointing out the projection is....................awkward.
No, you probably think you're clever but you're just another shit for brains leftard.

Us TRUE liberals can smell the stink from you posers a mile away.

If, as you say, liberals own the education system.....why? Is it because con-servatives are too stupid? We've already seen education being denigrated by the Right.
Lol, when Republican parents started showing up a meetings. Complaining about what was being taught. You loons called them terrorist. The reign you have on education is fixing to be gone. We have high school graduates that Don't even know how to read.

Lol, when Republican parents started showing up a meetings. Complaining about what was being taught. You loons called them terrorist. The reign you have on education is fixing to be gone. We have high school graduates that Don't even know how to read.
I never called a parent a terrorist. Why are you lying? Is that another pillar in the con-servative dogma?

But, if a thug (almost always on the right) threats to beat up or shoot someone................I would call them a terrorist. What would YOU call them? Compadres?

I never called a parent a terrorist. Why are you lying? Is that another pillar in the con-servative dogma?

But, if a thug (almost always on the right) threats to beat up or shoot someone................I would call them a terrorist. What would YOU call them? Compadres?
Homeland security visited a couple of parents for simply being concerned what their children were being taught. It's going to be a blood bath for your party in many ways in November.

Florida Man.....they're full up.
R.10ad5e961b34714d1326619defd18af6

Is threatening SCOTUS Justices insurrection?
Or is just unarmed trespassers?
Never threatened a SCOTUS Justice. But the thugs of Jan 6th not only threatened the VP of the United States, but they injured well over a hundred police officers in their FAILED Insurrection. Where's your con-demnation of that kind of behavior?

Oh, there's more projection.

"in many ways"...................another thuggish hint of violence. Just like your thug brothers on Jan 6th.

It's not a hint, dumbass. It is a certainty that the election is going to go very bad for you asshats. Your only hope is massive vote fraud. Again.

Never threatened a SCOTUS Justice. But the thugs of Jan 6th not only threatened the VP of the United States, but they injured well over a hundred police officers in their FAILED Insurrection. Where's your con-demnation of that kind of behavior?

Oh, there's more projection.

Bullshit. The only assholes who threatened anyone were fbi plants, and antifa assholes that had infiltrated. They are the only violent ones out there.

Subjugation is the only answer in a free nation.

She was fired for not staying with her curriculum the school approves:

"The Lee County School District said that Scott was fired from Trafalgar Middle School because she did not follow the mandated curriculum.

A MIDDLE SCHOOL ARTS teacher

You should read the link before making dumb comments it would help pump up your low credibility.

I love how cultists can just pretend so glibly that 100 + Capitol Police were injured on Jan 6th due to cult thugs and their FAILED insurrection. :heehee:

I love how loons, like you, can ignore a mountain of evidence. You were quiet as a church mouse when YOUR leftist scumbags were burning cities down and killing cops, and then you bleat like a fucking sheep when YOUR operatives attacked pelousi's troops.

You're a joke.

A bad one.

Forum List

Back