Pansexual Teacher Fired From School In Florida After Discussing Her Sexuality With Students

Does pansexual mean someone who has sex with pans?
View attachment 641189
I had a student tell me that she was pansexual. I said, if that's about fried chicken, we can talk about it, otherwise, pick another topic.

She also told me that she identifies as a boy. I told her that I identify as a grumpy old man who doesn't care what people identify as and I hope she respects my identified identity.

Last edited:
Unless the ex-teacher was wearing a sign around her neck, "I will have sex with literally anything" then I'm not sure how the students knew to broach the subject in the first place.

Obviously someone is talking about sex to young children ... they didn't ask her out of thin air.

Exactly. I can't think of a time when I was in school where any student would ask a teacher about such personal things. I would say this teacher is FOS. The students didn't bring it up, she did.

You don’t understand nobody is actually talking about sex to young children

More RW fear mongering

Again, your comprehension skills are lagging. It says right in the OP that she discussed being this pansexual person. If that's not talking about sex, what was she talking about?

What the fuck is a pansexual teacher?
Don't bother answering - I really don't much care.

I just looked it up.
I was right not to give a shit.

^^^ To me, pansexual is just another word that certain people on this planet have made up on the fly. Until just recently, how often was it said if ever at all?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You don’t understand nobody is actually talking about sex to young children

More RW fear mongering
Sexual orientation is SEX, you stupid shit for brains leftard.

These lefties shouldn't vote. They're too stupid. We should take away their vote.

What the fuck is a pansexual teacher?
1651919676262.png

~S~

In the 9th grade my super hot science teacher got married to an English teacher ...

She only announced it to the class ...why ? Because she said when would be coming back to school everyone should call her by her new last name
Other than that ya never heard a word about a teachers personal life during class ...other than some goofball story ....never about sex or relationships

Or I'm an antifa trans radical ....here's the lesson for today ......cis gender white males are evil!!lol.

One teacher....ok that's all of them. What the teacher should be teaching is that's it is ok not to have kids
You're back to this lie. You bounce back and forth between saying you never had kids, to talking about your 50 year old daughter. You are so full of shit lol.

Forum List

Back