Pansexual Teacher Fired From School In Florida After Discussing Her Sexuality With Students

When asked about her sexuality, the teacher replied….

I am Pansexual, I will Fuk anyone

What is wrong with that?

Probably the same thing that's wrong with your comprehension skills. From the OP:

Cape Coral middle school art teacher Casey Scott claims that students were curious about her sexual orientation and that she had the conversation with them back in March, which she followed by telling the students to draw pictures showing their sexual orientations.

Discussing one’s sexuality does not have a place in the classroom period. Everyone knows that that It belongs in the locker room

Everyone knows that sex is the most intimate, personal, and deeply passionate thing that money can buy.

So that is where Peter Pan came from.
i doubt he'd admit it Trog.....

1651881130631.png

~S~

Subjugation is the only answer in a free nation.
She's hired to teach the curriculum not her sexuality.

A Florida teacher claims that she was fired after discussing her status as a “pansexual” with students earlier this Spring.

Cape Coral middle school art teacher Casey Scott claims that students were curious about her sexual orientation and that she had the conversation with them back in March, which she followed by telling the students to draw pictures showing their sexual orientations.

“The subject matter angered some parents and students who wrote to administrators to voice their displeasure,” the New York Post reported. “Scott, who was working on a probationary basis and not part of the teachers union, was eventually told not to return to campus and that her contract was being terminated.”

There's no pay wall either.

um the OP and fired teacher disagree

She was literally fired for talking about her sexuality
Well actually she just claims she was fired for talking about her sexuality and making that into a dicussion of sexuality with an exercise in class for the kids on sexuality.

If that's the case she should have been fired.

In fact though, it's just an unsubstantiated claim at this point and of course people never lie... . Right?

You don’t understand nobody is actually talking about sex to young children

More RW fear mongering

"Cape Coral middle school art teacher Casey Scott claims that students were curious about her sexual orientation and that she had the conversation with them back in March, which she followed by telling the students to draw pictures showing their sexual orientations."

Unless the ex-teacher was wearing a sign around her neck, "I will have sex with literally anything" then I'm not sure how the students knew to broach the subject in the first place.

Obviously someone is talking about sex to young children ... they didn't ask her out of thin air.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back