Papa John’s Further Shuns Founder, Evicting Him From Offices

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I’m still not going to eat his god-awful pizza.

LINK

Papa John’s International Inc.’s board put further distance between the pizza chain and its outspoken founder John Schnatter for using a racial slur, agreeing to review all ties to him, evict him from the headquarters, and remove him from all marketing materials.

A special committee of independent directors ordered the termination of a so-called founder’s agreement that designated Schnatter as the brand’s face and voice and is requesting he cease media appearances on behalf of the firm, the company said in a statement after a Sunday night board meeting. Though Schnatter resigned as chairman this month and no longer holds a formal management role, he remains on the board and still owns about 30 percent of the company’s shares.

Schnatter came under pressure after a media report that he used a racial slur and graphic descriptions of violence against minorities in a conversation with the company’s former media agency, Laundry Service. That was just months after he exited the chief executive officer job over critical comments about the National Football League’s national-anthem controversy.

LINK

Papa John’s International Inc.’s board put further distance between the pizza chain and its outspoken founder John Schnatter for using a racial slur, agreeing to review all ties to him, evict him from the headquarters, and remove him from all marketing materials.

A special committee of independent directors ordered the termination of a so-called founder’s agreement that designated Schnatter as the brand’s face and voice and is requesting he cease media appearances on behalf of the firm, the company said in a statement after a Sunday night board meeting. Though Schnatter resigned as chairman this month and no longer holds a formal management role, he remains on the board and still owns about 30 percent of the company’s shares.

Schnatter came under pressure after a media report that he used a racial slur and graphic descriptions of violence against minorities in a conversation with the company’s former media agency, Laundry Service. That was just months after he exited the chief executive officer job over critical comments about the National Football League’s national-anthem controversy.

A). It was my understanding he didn't even use the slur but commented on someone else who used it.
B). What, no late-night drive-by Molotov cocktails thrown through his windows with threats to get outta town or else?
C). Everybody thinks it in private then vilify those few brave enough to actually say it out of their own fear and guilt and prejudice.

This is a great example of regressives just wanting to burn everything down. This business will probably be boycotted by both the left and the right. All over absolutely nothing.

Following this story is interesting....this one N word can not be the defining moment from this guy, its clear he's had issues in the past with racism. Bottom line, PJ pizza is killer good, but if the white fuck don't like me, Pizza Hut and Domino's can have my yearly yearn for carry out.

LINK

Shameful what our country has become.

If "Papa John" had spoke of dirty Dagoes a slur against Italians, I don't think anyone would care much, if at all.
I would as that would be a slur against me. My mother used to tell me how her family was called that. My grandparents came here fro Italy.
If "Papa John" had spoke of dirty Dagoes a slur against Italians, I don't think anyone would care much, if at all.

I wish I had meme skills, I'd show a Nazi Book Burning but with Papa John Pizza boxes in the center instead of books

16792630_303.jpg

This reminds me of the rapper that dragged a white girl on stage to berate her for not rapping with him. She did, guess what, he had offending words. As soon as she said them her for being a racist and she had to run.

Following this story is interesting....this one N word can not be the defining moment from this guy, its clear he's had issues in the past with racism. Bottom line, PJ pizza is killer good, but if the white fuck don't like me, Pizza Hut and Domino's can have my yearly yearn for carry out.

And I’m sure Pizza Hut or Dominos don’t have a single racist employee. Especially since all of America is racist according to regressives.

So.....storm front says N***** all the time. Its what I hear, anyway, and its a bad word and should not be used (unless yer black).

Oh. Wait. I repeated what I heard so now I should be banned from this board and lose my job, my house, my office, my car, my kids, my dog.

Is that the way things are now in the real world? Repeat something and BAM!!!! Tis the end of you?

That is what is happening now. Its as bad as the fucking #metoo bullshit movement.

Forum List

Back