Papa John’s Further Shuns Founder, Evicting Him From Offices

So.....storm front says N***** all the time. Its what I hear, anyway, and its a bad word and should not be used (unless yer black).

Oh. Wait. I repeated what I heard so now I should be banned from this board and lose my job, my house, my office, my car, my kids, my dog.

Is that the way things are now in the real world? Repeat something and BAM!!!! Tis the end of you?

That is what is happening now. Its as bad as the fucking #metoo bullshit movement.

This is McCarthyism, pure and simple. The regressives just want to destroy people’s lives. They are a political lynch mob and a bunch of social justice terrorists.

All of this, basically for nothing.

I find it interesting how one company after the other, first Starbucks, now Papa John, now essentially self-imploded themselves over a minor PR incident they could have just as easily defended and deferred.

All of this, basically for nothing.

I find it interesting how one company after the other, first Starbucks, now Papa John, now essentially self-imploded themselves over a minor PR incident they could have just as easily defended and deferred.
Should have ignored. This is like being trained to ignore black wrongdoing. We are creating a type of royalty that, at least in their minds, can do no wrong.

This is a great example of regressives just wanting to burn everything down. This business will probably be boycotted by both the left and the right. All over absolutely nothing.
Yep. The board just killed their own franchise. The liberals have been out to put Papa John's out of business ever since they opposed Obamacare. Do they really think the left is going to start supporting them now? Not likey.

Wanna know just how fucked it all is today in the USA? I was at the market with a friend and while I waited for her to pay for her groceries...I stood outside, next to a wall, about 40 feet from the front door and had a cig. Some guy collecting the grocery carts stopped near me and said "I'm sorry ma'am, but you can't smoke within 20 feet of the store". So I looked at him and said "I am at least twice that from the front door. This is a WALL. No windows. No doors. Nothing". He said "but the WALL is within 20 feet of your smoking. You have to move or put it out". I said "its in the shade. I plan to stay and smoke my cig. Oh, but...you are within 5 feet of ME, sparky, and you don't want me to holler #METOO, do ya?" and he backed up like his ass was on fire.

I finished my cig, then got in my hot car because my friend arrived with her sacks of groceries.

CE9616F3-2677-45DD-9034-BA3C069C2586.jpeg

So.....storm front says N***** all the time. Its what I hear, anyway, and its a bad word and should not be used (unless yer black).

Oh. Wait. I repeated what I heard so now I should be banned from this board and lose my job, my house, my office, my car, my kids, my dog.

Is that the way things are now in the real world? Repeat something and BAM!!!! Tis the end of you?

That is what is happening now. Its as bad as the fucking #metoo bullshit movement.
Awwww.....! Feel bad the racists can't express their racism w/o consequence any more huh?

Poor baby!

Wanna know just how fucked it all is today in the USA? I was at the market with a friend and while I waited for her to pay for her groceries...I stood outside, next to a wall, about 40 feet from the front door and had a cig. Some guy collecting the grocery carts stopped near me and said "I'm sorry ma'am, but you can't smoke within 20 feet of the store". So I looked at him and said "I am at least twice that from the front door. This is a WALL. No windows. No doors. Nothing". He said "but the WALL is within 20 feet of your smoking. You have to move or put it out". I said "its in the shade. I plan to stay and smoke my cig. Oh, but...you are within 5 feet of ME, sparky, and you don't want me to holler #METOO, do ya?" and he backed up like his ass was on fire.

I finished my cig, then got in my hot car because my friend arrived with her sacks of groceries.
Nobody w/an ounce of sense wants to be around you and your cancer stick.

Smoke up that crap in your home.

PUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF in yer face.
Nobody wants to be around your nasty black-sweat stench either. Cleanse yourself.

The last time I saw something this ridiculous, it was a college professor complaining about a niggardly raise

Eventually sanity returned and he got his job back, but we are crazier today.

PUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF in yer face.
Nobody wants to be around your nasty black-sweat stench either. Cleanse yourself.
It really doesn't take much to trigger the racist w/i these far rightwing Trumpsters..

tenor.gif

LoLz!!!

Papa John’s founder reveals the truth about what happened

gettyimages-466110215-1280x720.jpg

Something else the LSM won’t report on. He was blind-sided, misquoted, and attacked.

Believe it or not, the agency was promoting that vocabulary,” Schnatter said. “I made it real clear. ‘Listen, we’re not going to go there. We’re not going to talk about this.’ They pushed me. And it upset me. I said, ‘Listen, other people have used that word. I don’t, and will not use that word and people at Papa John’s don’t use that.'”

That was the comment. [The agency] actually wanted to get into that vocabulary,” Schnatter explained.

When asked by the radio host whether or not he was “duped” into using the N-word, Schnatter reiterated he felt pushed to use it after instructing the agency he did not want to dive into racial issues.

Other reports indicate an attempt was made to extort $5million from him.

This is from @ Papa John’s founder speaks out after being outed from company, reveals the truth about what happened

Forum List

Back