Parade in Volgograd in honor of the 75th anniversary of the Stalingrad victory

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
According to the Gusski Fifth Column and Mr. Nasralny WWII was won by USA, Russian army was immediately defeated by Hitler in 1941. Nevertheless Russian do not believe paid by Deep State enemies of people and continue to celebrate the Great Victory

LIke here in Stalingrad, on February, 2nd 2018

Resistance to Hitler in Europe: Monaco - 1 day, Luxembourg - 1 day, Netherlands - 6 days, Belgium - 8 days, Yugoslavia - 12 days, Greece - 24 days, Poland - 36 days, France - 43 days. The Red Army soldiers kept the defense of Pavlov's House in Stalingrad for 58 days ... "The Soviet troops defeated five German armies, the Hitlerites completely lost 33 divisions and 3 brigades." Paulus' surrender, the main moment of the Battle of Stalingrad.

Last edited:
According to the paid by Deep State Gusski Fifth Column WWII was won by USA

pyataya-kolonna-v-rossii-280x210.jpg

All Americans are sure: USA won WW2, at least that's what they've been taught in the school. And you, Baron, are trying to spoil their parade...

All Americans are sure: USA won WW2, at least that's what they've been taught in the school. And you, Baron, are trying to spoil their parade...
Everyone played a part................I'm an American and was not taught what you speak.

Russia played a key role in mass land battles during the War.......

As did our massed bombing campaign destroying their industry..........
As did our supplies going to all countries.............
As did England who fought the fight by themselves for a time............

Do not straw man all Americans.

first i wanted to open a new thead …. Stalingrad

now i took this one for my Question

Forum List

Back