PARADOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't there Canaanites and others prior to Judaism even existing?
Yes...the Canaanites kicked out the Shemites, the ancestors of the Jews.
Any other gaps in your "knowledge base" you'd like me to fill?

not according to the relevant DNA moron...Semites and Israeli Jews are not genetically linked...you should've stayed in school worm:asshole:
Link?
And not the Link where I have to study the article for an hour until I find out the paragraph that sums it up as bullshut.
By the way, my wife and I both did the Ancestry.com DNA thing.
Guess what...Israel!
So try again, missing link money boy.

"Israel' you idiot??? Don't you mean Ashkenazi or Khazar low-brow???

"Jews" have no blood-link to the Israelites of the Bible.

Jewish historian scholars have established that at least 90% of all Jews come from a Turkish-Mongol mix of people and are largely sourced from the Khazar Kingdom. These "Jews" have no blood-link to the Israelites of the Bible.

The Jewish scholar Arthur Koestler provided overwhelming evidence, for the above in his famous 1976 work, "THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE - THE KHAZAR EMPIRE AND ITS HERITAGE" showing, "that in the 8th century, Khazaria which was greatly made-up of the Turkish-Mongol mixed people known as Khazars, converted to their national religion of Judaism which was based on the Babylonian Talmud.

These same people then migrated to eastern Europe, especially to Hungary and Poland, taking their Babylonian religion with them. "The Khazar origin of the numerically and socially dominant element in the Jewish population of Hungary during the Middle Ages is thus relatively well documented." Page 144. "As already mentioned, the trade in fox and sable furs, which had been flourishing in Khazaria, became another virtual Jewish monopoly in Poland. (Page 157 )

Benjamin Freedman, another Jewish researcher, wrote his famous treatise FACTS ARE FACTS in 1954. Freedman quotes from many historical sources and shows that the vast majority of Jews derive from the Turkish-Mongol mixed people of the Khazar Kingdom of the 2nd to 10th centuries, NOT from Biblical Israelite stock.

The newest DNA science finding is from Dr. Eran Elhaik (“a Jew”) and associates at the McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. In research accepted December 5, 2012 and published by the Oxford University Press on behalf of the Society of Molecular Biology and Evolution, it was found that the “Khazarian Hypothesis” is scientifically correct.
What exactly is the “Khazarian Hypothesis?” Simply stated, it holds that the Jewry genome is a mosaic of ancestries which rise primarily out of the Khazars.

Jews are Khazars, not Israelites.

The “Jews” of America, Europe, and Israel are descendants not of Father Abraham but of King Bulan and the people of ancient Khazaria. Khazaria was an amalgam of Turkic clans who once lived in the Caucasus (Southern Russia) in the early centuries CE. These Turkic peoples were pagans who converted to Judaism in the eighth century. As converts, they called themselves “Jews,” but none of their blood comes from Israel.

Geneticists report that less than 2% of “Jews” living in Israel are actually Israelites. Later, the “Jews” (Khazars) emigrated, settling in Russia, Hungary, Poland, Germany, and elsewhere in Europe. As “Jews,” the Khazars then left the European nations in 1948 and settled the fledgling, new nation of Israel.
The people of Israel are not the seed, nor the ancestors, of Abraham. They call themselves “Jews,” but in fact, DNA science shows them to be Khazars. They say they are “Jew,” but they are not.

“There are no blood or family connections among the Jews,” said Dr. Elhaik in an interview with Haaretz, Israel’s daily newspaper. “The various groups of Jews in the world today do not share a common genetic origin. Their genome is largely Khazar.”

Weren't there Canaanites and others prior to Judaism even existing?

not according to the relevant DNA moron...Semites and Israeli Jews are not genetically linked...you should've stayed in school worm:asshole:
Link?
And not the Link where I have to study the article for an hour until I find out the paragraph that sums it up as bullshut.
Guess what...Israel!

Jewish historian scholars have established that at least 90% of all Jews come from a Turkish-Mongol mix of people and are largely sourced from the Khazar Kingdom. These "Jews" have no blood-link to the Israelites of the Bible.

The Jewish scholar Arthur Koestler provided overwhelming evidence, for the above in his famous 1976 work, "THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE - THE KHAZAR EMPIRE AND ITS HERITAGE" showing, "that in the 8th century, Khazaria which was greatly made-up of the Turkish-Mongol mixed people known as Khazars, converted to their national religion of Judaism which was based on the Babylonian Talmud.

These same people then migrated to eastern Europe, especially to Hungary and Poland, taking their Babylonian religion with them. "The Khazar origin of the numerically and socially dominant element in the Jewish population of Hungary during the Middle Ages is thus relatively well documented." Page 144. "As already mentioned, the trade in fox and sable furs, which had been flourishing in Khazaria, became another virtual Jewish monopoly in Poland. (Page 157 )

Benjamin Freedman, another Jewish researcher, wrote his famous treatise FACTS ARE FACTS in 1954. Freedman quotes from many historical sources and shows that the vast majority of Jews derive from the Turkish-Mongol mixed people of the Khazar Kingdom of the 2nd to 10th centuries, NOT from Biblical Israelite stock.
1954!
Are you phucking for real!
Sure...because Ancestry.com's 2017 scientific method is obviously a lie.

you know literally nothing of my life

I know this. You hate Jews and I get it. No problem. Just remember, when you're projecting your insecurities on people you don't know, YOU'RE doing it anonymously on an Internet message board.

We all know why, don't we? Because if you spewed this sad tripe at work, you'd lose your job. If you said it in a public forum, you'd receive a massive beat down.

Of course, their are people here who would agree with your nonsense. But, only here. No one would publicly agree or even acknowledge your tripe because the days of being an out and proud anti-Semite are gone.

So, go ahead. No one will seriously argue with you. We'll mock you until we get bored. Because, little guy, the time for you and yours to have your say anywhere but from the safety of an anonymous keyboard is gone. You missed your opportunity.

You truly cannot escape your sad little oppositional-dualism can you dumbo? No sooner do I finish explaining the gaping flaws in your preferred profile of me than you segue back into the same stale character assassination...but of course once again you rant and rave without benefit of an argument...YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF FORMING AND EXECUTING AN ARGUMENT BECAUSE YOU ARE WELL-AWARE THAT YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT. Why don't you try contradicting anything that I've stated and spare me your weak compensatory tirades? Calling my comments 'nonsense or hate' merely confirms you inability to argue the points on an elevated level...essentially howling 'you hate Jews' is a tacit admission that you have no argument!!!:asshole:

e3549ff4a3ec07fb3b134b16c423218b.jpg

The really funny part is that I keep holding out the hoop and you keep jumping through it...your low IQ is obviously your biggest obstacle here...why not scout for a message-venue that is a better intellectual fit for you? How about ( Barney & Friends )??????? ROTFLMAO
Would you prefer we put you on Ignore?
But then nobody will read any of your posts?

What would be the loss dullard? You post one-liners of empty belligerence and sarcasm...your impulse to 'ignore' me is a byproduct of your inability to either refute my posts or offer anything beyond sub-juvenile bromides...:asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole:

Link?
Guess what...Israel!

1954!

LOL...you have no idea what you even try to defend or how to go about it...you are so pathetically ill-equipped for this subject

I know this. You hate Jews and I get it. No problem. Just remember, when you're projecting your insecurities on people you don't know, YOU'RE doing it anonymously on an Internet message board.

We all know why, don't we? Because if you spewed this sad tripe at work, you'd lose your job. If you said it in a public forum, you'd receive a massive beat down.

Of course, their are people here who would agree with your nonsense. But, only here. No one would publicly agree or even acknowledge your tripe because the days of being an out and proud anti-Semite are gone.

So, go ahead. No one will seriously argue with you. We'll mock you until we get bored. Because, little guy, the time for you and yours to have your say anywhere but from the safety of an anonymous keyboard is gone. You missed your opportunity.

You truly cannot escape your sad little oppositional-dualism can you dumbo? No sooner do I finish explaining the gaping flaws in your preferred profile of me than you segue back into the same stale character assassination...but of course once again you rant and rave without benefit of an argument...YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF FORMING AND EXECUTING AN ARGUMENT BECAUSE YOU ARE WELL-AWARE THAT YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT. Why don't you try contradicting anything that I've stated and spare me your weak compensatory tirades? Calling my comments 'nonsense or hate' merely confirms you inability to argue the points on an elevated level...essentially howling 'you hate Jews' is a tacit admission that you have no argument!!!:asshole:

e3549ff4a3ec07fb3b134b16c423218b.jpg

The really funny part is that I keep holding out the hoop and you keep jumping through it...your low IQ is obviously your biggest obstacle here...why not scout for a message-venue that is a better intellectual fit for you? How about ( Barney & Friends )??????? ROTFLMAO
Would you prefer we put you on Ignore?
But then nobody will read any of your posts?

What would be the loss dullard? You post one-liners of empty belligerence and sarcasm...your impulse to 'ignore' me is a byproduct of your inability to either refute my posts or offer anything beyond sub-juvenile bromides...:asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole:
How old are you?
Or are old Arabs like you and that's why your people are so messed up?

Link?
Guess what...Israel!

1954!

LOL...you have no idea what you even try to defend or how to go about it...you are so pathetically ill-equipped for this subject
And that's why you're so chock full of Links.

Link?
Guess what...Israel!

1954!

You cannot even comprehend the significance of 1954 dummy, Freedman is not a geneticist, he is a researcher...my god are you dumb!!!

Link?
Guess what...Israel!

1954!

You cannot even comprehend the significance of 1954 dummy, Freedman is not a geneticist, he is a researcher...my god are you dumb!!!
Yeah, the methods they had in 1964 are irrefutable.
Well, I'll leave you in your own little delusional world for a while as I have productive things to do.

Link?
Guess what...Israel!

1954!

And that's why you're so chock full of Links.

'Links' idiot??? What have I been posting you fertile imbecile??? Fro someone who bellows about 'links' you offer less than nothing...'Ancestry.com?" LMFAO

Link?
Guess what...Israel!

1954!

Well, I'll leave you in your own little delusional world for a while as I have productive things to do.

you still cannot grasp the point can you stupid?

Link?
Guess what...Israel!

1954!

What is irrefutable is the genetic evidence for a Khazar ANCESTRY....HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Op requires a link when cutting and pasting as well as original content. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back