*Pardon Manafort?*

Thomas Barrack has known Trump for years....and he recommended Manafort to Trump.
Wrong. Roger stone recommended manafort to Trump.

giphy.gif

"During the Trump campaign, Mr. Barrack was a top fund-raiser and trusted gatekeeper who opened communications with the Emiratis and Saudis, recommended that the candidate bring on Paul Manafort as campaign manager — and then tried to arrange a secret meeting between Mr. Manafort and the crown prince of Saudi Arabia. Mr. Barrack was later named chairman of Mr. Trump’s inaugural committee." Who Is Behind Trump’s Links to Arab Princes? A Billionaire Friend

The real issue is that Trump surrounds himself with SO MANY shady creatures...and Barrick is yet another

Sorry bout that,

1. Manafort's case is nothing but over reaching by Mueller.
  2. So called collusion was the reason Manafort got caught in this trap, he was caught lying, not reporting facts properly, whatever.
  3. If the crimes didn't revolve around Russian collusion it was just fishing, and no ones a saint here on earth, not even the clergy.
  4. There is no collusion then there should be no crimes enforced on the people.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I believe he should not go to prison.
  2. He was caught up in the Mueller bs
  3. If anyone should go to jail its Mueller and his whole team of fuck ups.
  4. I know that this witch hunt must backfire on the bastards who are in charge, no Russian collusion only on the Democrat side.
  5. How do you see this?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
4 years in a low security country clu prison? No sweat. With what he got away with?

Trump will pardon him on his way out in 2020

Sorry bout that,

1. So in this witch hunt he gets nailed for fraud, conspiracy of USA, and other sorted bs.
  2. Does anyone else see a problem with this?
  3. Mueller is going after Trump people, for trumped up charges, and its on going and unending.
  4. That in itself is an abused of power.
  5. And now Schiff the child molester is kicking off he series of investigation, and the DOL or Supreme Court sits on their hands.
  6. Schiff's sins will reveal themselves soon enough, he looks guilty as hell, just look at him, he's hiding it.
  7. His biggest worry is getting found out, I know what he is all about.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back