Parents of Capt. Khan Warn GOP's Ryan, McConnell Over Trump

I wonder what Captain Kahn would think of his parents using his death in an attempt to sway a federal election ?
I wonder what Capt. Khan would think of his father bravely standing there and pointing out that he knows more about the U.S. Constitution than Herr Drumpf.

What was the constitutional issue that caused Mr. Khan to wave a pocket Constitution about?
so billy how does it feel , a patriotic Muslim officer in the military an then there is you

Feels great, guno. My only problem is with the Democrats whoring them out to Hillary.

Quite easily. Parading one good Muslim around doesn't make up for the many that slaughter innocents in the name of Allah, nor the vast majority that stay silent and support such acts.

Yawn, guy, it's not like Muslims have the corner on "Acting like Dicks during wars".

Major Hassan was a "hero" for serving his country to you lefties wasn't he? Right up until he decided to go batshit crazy Jihadi. Even then some of you lefties probably consider him a hero since he did it out of objecting to Bush's wars, right?

Actually, he did it because he was a crazy person who probably shouldn't have been in the military. Hasan is what happens when you fight a war and don't get rid of people who shouldn't be there. Much like Manning and Bergdahl.

You're actually right, the military should get rid of people that don't belong there, like Muslims and queers. Too mentally unstable and prone to violence and treason. But if they did you libtards would be howling about discrimination.

You're actually right, the military should get rid of people that don't belong there, like Muslims and queers. Too mentally unstable and prone to violence and treason. But if they did you libtards would be howling about discrimination.

We have 5000 Muslims serving in the US military. You can maybe point to one who has a bad record..

Somehow, I doubt you ever got within a 100 miles of a recruiters office.

We have 5000 Muslims serving in the US military. You can maybe point to one who has a bad record..

Somehow, I doubt you ever got within a 100 miles of a recruiters office.

Already served. Remember the Muslim that attacked fellow soldiers during the opening of the Iraq war? They can't be trusted and we'd be much safer if they weren't allowed in. They certainly shouldn't be trusted with secrets, much less the lives of other soldiers.

And what's about Parents of Christian Americans killed in the Name of Islam?

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth
He was fighting as an America against radial islam

That's great! I salute his service.

That does not preclude the fact that Muslims are at the root of the problems of nearly every trouble spot on the planet, nor does it preclude our banning any people of any group or country or region at our whim. To say that is unconstitutional is at the least a humorous notion.

Until the problem is defined and dealt with, they are all suspect.
ALL suspect, billy? Rethink that, please. You aren't part of the herd, or at least I didn't think so.

Here is a bowl of delicious m&ms.

m-and-ms.jpg

Minor problem, one of them is a deadly poison which will kill you.

Now, the Question is, do you gamble and eat a serving?

Trick question: A serving is the whole bowl. If we eat the whole bowl some of US will die.

There is no doubt about that.

If you choose to eat the bowl, you choose to die.

Already served. Remember the Muslim that attacked fellow soldiers during the opening of the Iraq war? They can't be trusted and we'd be much safer if they weren't allowed in. They certainly shouldn't be trusted with secrets, much less the lives of other soldiers.

Somehow I doubt it. What was your MOS?

And what's about Parents of Christian Americans killed in the Name of Islam?

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth
He was fighting as an America against radial islam

That does not preclude the fact that Muslims are at the root of the problems of nearly every trouble spot on the planet, nor does it preclude our banning any people of any group or country or region at our whim. To say that is unconstitutional is at the least a humorous notion.

I guess the planet had no problems before Muslims came along. It's all their fault!!!!!!!

image.jpg

ALL suspect, billy? Rethink that, please. You aren't part of the herd, or at least I didn't think so.

The Left likes to think of this as a criminal issue as opposed to a matter of war. Very well. That is the basic criminal investigatory approach.
And how about Latino's, billy? Are they all suspected rapists and drug dealers until they get sorted out? And are they all unable to judge fairly? Although I am suspicious of Alberto Gonzales, but that's not because of his ethnic background.

All latino's aren't rapists, and nobody said they were.
"Someone's doing the raping!" -Donald Trump

You do realize you did NOTHING there to support your point, right?

Trick question: A serving is the whole bowl. If we eat the whole bowl so of US will die.

By that logic, we are all M&M's, aren't we?

Hey, we have a million gun owners. But ONE of them is an Adam Lanza. Or a Joker HOlmes. Or a Loughner or a Cho.

Here's the thing about your spurious logic, guy. There's nothing a terrorist can do to end America. Violence is bad, yes, but we have plenty of violence being perpetrated by non-Muslims, every day.

The thing is, you guys say we need to tolerate a certain amount of violence from Gun Nuts - about 33,000 gun deaths a year, 70,000 gun injuries, etc - because we have this Second Amendment and 240 years ago, some guy who shit in a chamber pot couldn't define a militia properly.

But you'd happily throw out the First Amendment because a few members of a religion go nuts when we bomb women and children in other countries who belong to the same religion.

Because trying something as breathtakingly rational as "not bombing other countries that aren't our problem" is just unthinkable. We wouldn't want them to think we are weak or anything, the Zionists and Oil Company whisper in your ear.

Trick question: A serving is the whole bowl. If we eat the whole bowl so of US will die.

Nope. We are here. We do not have to make a choice over where we are here or not. Timmy McVeigh was born here. There was nothing to be done about that.

Hey, we have a million gun owners. But ONE of them is an Adam Lanza. Or a Joker HOlmes. Or a Loughner or a Cho.

Here's the thing about your spurious logic, guy. There's nothing a terrorist can do to end America. Violence is bad, yes, but we have plenty of violence being perpetrated by non-Muslims, every day.

Which is no reason to import MORE violence.

The thing is, you guys say we need to tolerate a certain amount of violence from Gun Nuts - about 33,000 gun deaths a year, 70,000 gun injuries, etc - because we have this Second Amendment and 240 years ago, some guy who shit in a chamber pot couldn't define a militia properly.

In no way do we "gun nuts" claim we have to tolerate our criminal violence. I have often discussed ways that we could reduces that violence.

But you'd happily throw out the First Amendment because a few members of a religion go nuts when we bomb women and children in other countries who belong to the same religion.

Want a be immigrants have no right to come here. We have the Right to invite or disinvite whomever we choose without explaining our reasons or lack there of to anyone.

Because trying something as breathtakingly rational as "not bombing other countries that aren't our problem" is just unthinkable. We wouldn't want them to think we are weak or anything, the Zionists and Oil Company whisper in your ear.

One of Bin Ladin's prime stated reasons for 9-11 was the presence of infidels on the Holy SOil of the Nation that contains the Holy Black Stone.

THose infidels were there to protect Bin Ladin's nation and family from invasion from their enemy Saddam.

That is not US being bad. That is them being bat shit crazy and bigoted.

:cuckoo:

I wouldn't hold my breath on this, however, I hope they do speak out

One of the standout speeches at the Democratic National Convention came not from the slew of politicians or celebrities but from the parents of a Muslim-American war hero who shared a stirring reprimand for GOP candidate Donald Trump. But that was only part of their message.

Khizr Khan appeared on MSNBC's "Last Call With Lawrence O'Donnell" on Friday with his wife Ghazala Khan and said there were two other individuals he wanted to address: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Paul Ryan.

Khan called both men "patriots" and "decent human beings" and appealed to them: "Isn't it time to repudiate Trump?"

Slain Soldier's Parents Say GOP Has 'Moral Imperative' to Disown Trump

They spoke on behave of a woman who let Americans die in Bhengazi........not smart people....
2A, There has been so much hoopla about Benghazi, that I'm a little lost anymore. With all the accusations flying around, like the one you make here..how exactly did Hillary let Americans die in Benghazi? What happened after Obama and Panetta gave orders to local troops to saddle up and they were delayed on a plane? Did she put a hold on the order. Can she countermand an order from the President? There has been so much garbage and accusations of not caring thrown into the mix, I've forgotten where square one is anymore, but I suspect that is the only way to keep the issue alive.

What is about Parents of Victims killed by Muslims only on one day, 9/11, only in one city?

Victims_of_the_September_11_attacks.jpg

Muslims were killed on 9/11 as well. You act like Muslims don't suffer from these terrorist. ISIS has killed more Muslims than non-Muslims. Most Muslims hate Isis as much as the average person.

What is about Parents of Victims killed by Muslims only on one day, 9/11, only in one city?

Muslims were killed on 9/11 as well. You act like Muslims don't suffer from these terrorist. ISIS has killed more Muslims than non-Muslims. Most Muslims hate Isis as much as the average person.

Do they?

Because I've seen a lot of odd denial on the part of Muslims trying to put this on outsiders who are safer to blame.

Do they?

Because I've seen a lot of odd denial on the part of Muslims trying to put this on outsiders who are safer to blame.
Hey, that's great! Can you share that with us?

Do they?

Hey, that's great! Can you share that with us?

Maybe, I'm running out of time right now. I recall some articles on it, I will try to goggle them later to see if I can link you to them.

Forum List

Back