Parents of Capt. Khan Warn GOP's Ryan, McConnell Over Trump

Your post is nothing but incoherent, bigoted and racist nonsense.

I've failed to make my "Suspend disbelief" roll that I have to make before I can pretend that you are rational enough and/or honest enough to make any attempt at communication NOT a complete waste of my time.

Duly noted That I reduced you to a incoherent smear on the sidewalk.

I wouldn't hold my breath on this, however, I hope they do speak out

One of the standout speeches at the Democratic National Convention came not from the slew of politicians or celebrities but from the parents of a Muslim-American war hero who shared a stirring reprimand for GOP candidate Donald Trump. But that was only part of their message.

Khizr Khan appeared on MSNBC's "Last Call With Lawrence O'Donnell" on Friday with his wife Ghazala Khan and said there were two other individuals he wanted to address: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Paul Ryan.

Khan called both men "patriots" and "decent human beings" and appealed to them: "Isn't it time to repudiate Trump?"

Slain Soldier's Parents Say GOP Has 'Moral Imperative' to Disown Trump
I love trumps childish reasoning for attacking this family. "They started it.".

Hillary is up 7 points. That means 9 points. That's more like it

One of the standout speeches at the Democratic National Convention came not from the slew of politicians or celebrities but from the parents of a Muslim-American war hero who shared a stirring reprimand for GOP candidate Donald Trump. But that was only part of their message.

Khizr Khan appeared on MSNBC's "Last Call With Lawrence O'Donnell" on Friday with his wife Ghazala Khan and said there were two other individuals he wanted to address: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Paul Ryan.

Khan called both men "patriots" and "decent human beings" and appealed to them: "Isn't it time to repudiate Trump?"

I was moved by the father's speech at the DNC Convention.

And he has helped reassure me that there are patriotic Muslim Americans as well.

The situation was deteriorating in Bhengazi....other countries were pulling out their people......the Secretary of State is responsible for embassy security.....repeated requests had been placed with her for more security.....an embassy, or an ambassador in a country in the state of ruin as libya required a full complement of Marines and even more......this embassy had a bare handful of security personel...and requests for more securtiy were denied.....they had embassy security experts tell them that if security was not increased people were going to die.....they did not increase security...

The night of the attack help was requested...and no help was ever sent......

You see, Dick Tiny, you keep calling this an "embassy", but it wasn't an embassy. Benghazi is not the capital of Libya, Tripoli is. What we had in Benghazi was a diplomatic mission, which is not the same thing as an embassy.

Now, why is this important? Because what you had was Ambassador Stevens choosing ot leave his nice, safe Embassy in Tripoli to go to this mission in Benghazi, despite the supposed instability, despite the fact that there riots in the rest of the region over the notorious video (which apparently nobody in Benghazi was actually upset about, no really) despite the fact it was the 11th Anniversary of 9/11.

In short, the guy on the ground felt it was safe to go, but Hillary should have known this was far too dangerous and put a stop to it.

This is your argument, right, Dick Tiny?
Amazing how you evil fucks have, in a desperate attempt to cover Hillary's fat ass, fixed the blame on the ambassador for his own murder.

Trump is scapegoating.

He needs scapegoats and he though Muslims would be a no brainer.

Now it turns out Trump is the no brainer.

I have never seen any candidate be this destroyed like Trump is getting destroyed.

This election may turn out to be a landslide in favor of Hillary.

She could not ask for a better opponent.

The situation was deteriorating in Bhengazi....other countries were pulling out their people......the Secretary of State is responsible for embassy security.....repeated requests had been placed with her for more security.....an embassy, or an ambassador in a country in the state of ruin as libya required a full complement of Marines and even more......this embassy had a bare handful of security personel...and requests for more securtiy were denied.....they had embassy security experts tell them that if security was not increased people were going to die.....they did not increase security...

You see, Dick Tiny, you keep calling this an "embassy", but it wasn't an embassy. Benghazi is not the capital of Libya, Tripoli is. What we had in Benghazi was a diplomatic mission, which is not the same thing as an embassy.

Now, why is this important? Because what you had was Ambassador Stevens choosing ot leave his nice, safe Embassy in Tripoli to go to this mission in Benghazi, despite the supposed instability, despite the fact that there riots in the rest of the region over the notorious video (which apparently nobody in Benghazi was actually upset about, no really) despite the fact it was the 11th Anniversary of 9/11.

In short, the guy on the ground felt it was safe to go, but Hillary should have known this was far too dangerous and put a stop to it.

Amazing how you evil fucks have, in a desperate attempt to cover Hillary's fat ass, fixed the blame on the ambassador for his own murder.
So if you weren't Aryan Nations would you still hate Hillary?

And besides the Muslim hating what do you really like about Trump ?

So if you weren't Aryan Nations would you still hate Hillary?

And besides the Muslim hating what do you really like about Trump ?
I'm not white, you racist fuck.

Did you see the movie? You right wingers need to stop listening to the GOP's version of the facts. You don't realize Republicans are just playing politics with this and honestly, if this is all you got?

Did you see the movie? You right wingers need to stop listening to the GOP's version of the facts. You don't realize Republicans are just playing politics with this and honestly, if this is all you got?
I get my facts from the Ben Ghazi report. Only idiots get their information from a movie.

Parents of Capt. Khan should shut the fuck up and stop using their sons death for the sake of political expediency and hate.

I voted for Trump in my state's primary. Capt. Khan's parents want to take from me the very thing their son fought for.
Fang? The Khans want to take away your right to vote? I missed that part. Can you explain? Sounds awful 'drama-queenish' to me.

They spoke on behave of a woman who let Americans die in Bhengazi........not smart people....
2A, There has been so much hoopla about Benghazi, that I'm a little lost anymore. With all the accusations flying around, like the one you make here..how exactly did Hillary let Americans die in Benghazi? What happened after Obama and Panetta gave orders to local troops to saddle up and they were delayed on a plane? Did she put a hold on the order. Can she countermand an order from the President? There has been so much garbage and accusations of not caring thrown into the mix, I've forgotten where square one is anymore, but I suspect that is the only way to keep the issue alive.
well let's scrub those 33,000 emails that might show what was happening. Oh wait, that's right they were deleted. hmmmmmmmmmm if you can't see what's wrong with that, then I nor anyone here can help you. That was her pleading guilty to me bubba. And confirmed by the way after Trump called on the russians to let us see them if they find them. Why all the bother if they were personal? oh yeah, again, you can't see the irony there.

Last edited:
Parents of Capt. Khan should shut the fuck up and stop using their sons death for the sake of political expediency and hate.

I voted for Trump in my state's primary. Capt. Khan's parents want to take from me the very thing their son fought for.
Fang? The Khans want to take away your right to vote? I missed that part. Can you explain? Sounds awful 'drama-queenish' to me.
what was their intent then, if not telling people how bad trump is for wanting to vet immigrants? Join his party? :2up:

This is the truth...their son died fighting muslim terrorists....they have signed on to help hilary bring in 10s of thousands of muslims from terrorists creating nations with no way to vet them...........that is what this family is doing, even as their son gave his life trying to keep muslim terrorists from coming to this country and killing Americans.........and by supporting hilary, and attacking Trump, they are devaluing the sacrifice their son made.....

That is the truth.

Forum List

Back