🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Parents of Michael Brown sue Ferguson MO but refuse to release school records of son

Funny. The alt-right cares more about Michael Brown's school records than Donald Trump's tax returns.
The alt-right cares more about Michael Brown's school records than Donald Trump's tax returns.
Nice deflection.

the 'right' is still waiting for Obamas school records.

How about Trump shows his tax records when Obama shows his school records.

But, back to the topic.

Why are they against releasing Browns records?
Oh what about Trump's school records? You din't care about those huh? Anyways no President's have ever shown their school records dummy. Dubya's were only released because his disaster-prone ass got hacked.

Tax returns though... Politicians regularly release those. It would be nice to know how much leverage the Russians have on Trump. We already know he has yuuuge investments there. He likely doesn't want us to find out why Putin wanted to install him into the White House.
giphy.gif
Like I said, you on the alt-right care more about Michael Brown's grades than Trump's tax returns.

Do us both a favor and don't respond this time.

Still a deflection from the topic.

Don't respond?

Why not just put me on ignore?

Funny. The alt-right cares more about Michael Brown's school records than Donald Trump's tax returns.
The alt-right cares more about Michael Brown's school records than Donald Trump's tax returns.
Nice deflection.

But, back to the topic.

Oh what about Trump's school records? You din't care about those huh? Anyways no President's have ever shown their school records dummy. Dubya's were only released because his disaster-prone ass got hacked.

Tax returns though... Politicians regularly release those. It would be nice to know how much leverage the Russians have on Trump. We already know he has yuuuge investments there. He likely doesn't want us to find out why Putin wanted to install him into the White House.
giphy.gif
Like I said, you on the alt-right care more about Michael Brown's grades than Trump's tax returns.

Don't respond?

You already responded to that comment and it was a waste of time. Now you responded again. And here we are.

Nice deflection.

But, back to the topic.

giphy.gif

Don't respond?

You already responded to that comment and it was a waste of time. Now you responded again. And here we are.
You already responded to that comment and it was a waste of time

That happens when things go in one ear and out the other.

giphy.gif

Don't respond?

Yes you proved that with a gif instead of a response.

Don't respond?

Picture is worth a thousand words.

I thought you might understand I considered your response boring.

Looks like I was wrong

Don't respond?

Looks like I was wrong
And yet you keep responding

Don't respond?

Looks like I was wrong

as do you.

In my case, I'm hoping something will eventually stop somewhere between your ears.

and I'm still trying to find out why you deflected from Browns school records, to Trumps tax records.

You don't seem to have an explanation

Looks like I was wrong

as do you.

In my case, I'm hoping something will eventually stop somewhere between your ears.

and I'm still trying to find out why you deflected from Browns school records, to Trumps tax records.

You mean you actually care about Brown's school records?

There you go. The alt-right cares more about Michael Brown's school records than Donald Trump's tax returns.

You need to saw off the legs of your bed; the alt-right is hiding under it.
Huh? The alt-right is out in the open as loud and proud as ever. Michael Spencer, David Dike, Donald Trump... they don't need to hide in the new Amerika
Looks like the Deplorables are going to be in charge. Look for white men wearing bed sheets in the street.

Looks like I was wrong

as do you.

There you go. The alt-right cares more about Michael Brown's school records than Donald Trump's tax returns.

and you go straight back to left field.

Looks like I was wrong

as do you.

You responded again

Looks like I was wrong

as do you.

You responded again

Yes, I did.

and I did it because you deflected again.

as do you.

You responded again

Yes, I did.

That's fine. You've already proven my point, and can go ahead and stop responding now.

as do you.

You responded again

Yes, I did.

That's fine. You've already proven my point, and can go ahead and stop responding now.

Which point is that?

the one where you can't respond to a topic without deflecting to Trump.

Oops, that would be MY point.

The point is its laughable you are demanding the school records of a dead teen to scrutinze and I guess punish his dead body while at the same time pretending the records of the fucking president elect hold less value to his background.

You don't care...Trump says "These are not the taxes you are looking for", waves his hand and you repeat it like Sheep.

You responded again

Yes, I did.

Which point is that?

the one where you can't respond to a topic without deflecting to Trump.

Oops, that would be MY point.
I was just pointing out something true. And you confirmed, albeit in a tedious, incredibly boring way.

Forum List

Back