🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Parents of Michael Brown sue Ferguson MO but refuse to release school records of son

Now they have no choice but to pay up. They can volunteer your support by paying more taxes and stop the lip flap.:up:

We'll see about that, If the jury is all white, as it should be, the parents will lose. Blacks should not be on juries in civil cases since they don't pay taxes and won't bear the burden of the compensation.

[

They'll pay for it once they settle with the state. The tax payers who support it are welcome to kick in even more to show real support for shooting unarmed people.:2up:

Hey stupid, For the ten thousandth time, how do the cops know a charging psycho is armed or not??

Funny. The alt-right cares more about Michael Brown's school records than Donald Trump's tax returns.
The alt-right cares more about Michael Brown's school records than Donald Trump's tax returns.
Nice deflection.

the 'right' is still waiting for Obamas school records.

How about Trump shows his tax records when Obama shows his school records.

But, back to the topic.

Why are they against releasing Browns records?

Why would Obama ever release his school records?

[

They'll pay for it once they settle with the state. The tax payers who support it are welcome to kick in even more to show real support for shooting unarmed people.:2up:

Hey stupid, For the ten thousandth time, how do the cops know a charging psycho is armed or not??

By shooting them obviously :2up:

Like the witcheck trials. How would you know they aren't a witch unless you drown them first.

Last edited:
Much of the rest of your post doesn't have anything to do with the shooting but only states what happened and why you think shooting was the only option and makes such claims like "his friend wasn't shot".

Like...uh ok?

Like I said he had his hands up. The video from the scene at the time of the shooting can't be refuted and saying that witnesses contridit each other doesn't address specifically what we'really really talking about.

Now you trust witnesses ONLY when they contridict on other points.

There is a video on the scene at the time. Now maybe you don't trust video or can think up weird as explanation how they saw what others also saw. Maybe it was some mass hypnosis? That was revealed by police investigations lol. They didn't find the evidence to convict their boy in blue? No shit.

But video don't lie.

-Show the video of Michael Brown with hands up as he's getting shot...your video is that of an eye-witness, who was contradicted by other witnesses and much more importantly: physical evidence.

-I don't trust ANY of the witnesses. I merely pointed out that some of the witnesses contradicted those who said that he had his hands up. I didn't point that out to say "see look these witnesses are credible", but rather to point out that none of the witnesses are credible. Keep up.

-Where did I state that shooting was the only option?

Basically I'm asking you to back up your claims with evidence that's reliable in court. You know damn well that eye witness accounts in court is one of the worst pieces of evidence (and if you don't you're ignorant).

Explain this:

-How did Brown's DNA get in Wilson's car, his pants, and the gun if there wasn't a struggle?

-Did Wilson have probable cause to approach Brown and Johnson, or did he single them out for being black?

-Did Brown not break the law minutes before the altercation?

-Did Johnson's eye witness not contradict itself throughout time?

You're cherry picking which parts of the argument you discuss, indicating a flaw in your logic.

Last edited:
If none of the witnesses are credible then that destroy's your entire argument. The video is there and cannot be changed based on what the police "found" after questioning.

Now, you are free to dismiss every witness, every video, every story all you want. But that doesn't affect the video at all.

Remember, the witnesses didn't contribute each other, the police SAID they did. And even if witnesses tell different stories none of that changes the fact that many saw him with his hands up including the video taken at the time of two witnesses seeing the same thing as it happened.

You're going to have a tough time explaining that one champ.

This is in real time. Not after police questioning or pressure.

Here is the video again since you missed it. You're going to have to come up with something like George Lucas created the video with green screen to dismiss this one.

Two vital questions:

1) If Brown was 20-25 feet away from Wilson the entire time during the altercation how did his DNA get in the car, on Wilson's gun, and Wilson's clothing?

2) If the police planted evidence at the scene of the crime (the only way the above is true regarding Brown being 20-25 feet away), why didn't any of the witnesses report such at the scene?

Two vital questions:

1) If Brown was 20-25 feet away from Wilson the entire time during the altercation how did his DNA get in the car, on Wilson's gun, and Wilson's clothing?

2) If the police planted evidence at the scene of the crime (the only way the above is true regarding Brown being 20-25 feet away), why didn't any of the witnesses report such at the scene?

There you go! Instead of addressing what I said you ask questions to things you wished I said. Those questions have nothing to do with what I said.

Congrats! You gave up.

Here is the video again since you missed it. You're going to have to come up with something like George Lucas created the video with green screen to dismiss this one.

Cite the exact second in the video that Brown is shot, and where his arms can clearly be seen in the air.

Why? The video doesn't count unless something is on it that isn't on it?

Cite the exact second in the video that Brown is shot, and where his arms can clearly be seen in the air.

Well if the video doesn't show Brown getting shot with his hands in the air....then no it is not very convincing evidence that he was shot with his hands up in the air.

PS: The video is YOUR evidence as to the event happening, not mine. You're the one who has cited it multiple times (and really nothing else as evidence mind you).

I can tell you that I have a magical fire breathing dragon in my garage, and have some people on video say I do as well-that doesn't make it true.

Well if the video doesn't show Brown getting shot with his hands in the air....then no it is not very convincing evidence that he was shot with his hands up in the air.

PS: The video is YOUR evidence as to the event happening, not mine. You're the one who has cited it multiple times (and really nothing else as evidence mind you).

I can tell you that I have a magical fire breathing dragon in my garage, and have some people on video say I do as well-that doesn't make it true.

Go ahead and post the video of people saying you have that dragon then. I'll wait.

By the way no evidence will be "very convincing" to you. But being very convincing and being true are two different things. You can deny anything but that doesn't make it disappear.

By the way no evidence will be "very convincing" to you. But being very convincing and being true are two different things. You can deny anything but that doesn't make it disappear.

Why do you think that no evidence would convince me? It sounds like you're making assumptions. Of course reasonable evidence would sway my views. However if the only evidence you can provide is a video of an eye witness claiming what they saw happened (and as another poster already pointed out part of it was inaccurate)--well what do you expect? At this point I think you're either refusing to be incorrect or are desperate to believe the false narrative.

Do you deny that:

-Brown committed a crime shortly before being shot
-Wilson had probable cause to approach Brown and Johnson
-Johnson was not shot
-Johnson changed his retelling of the story over time
-Brown's DNA was found on the gun, clothing, and inside of the car of Wilson
-Several eye witness accounts contradict each other

?

I remind people that Baltimore gave the family of Freddie Gray $6.4 million for his death even though he was a useless thug going nowhere. The jury in the brownie lawsuit will prolly hand these gold-digging parents a fortune too, even though it makes no sense. If the jury is all black it may be $100 million.

And just think...all they had to do was not take their lives. Tough.

When some 6'3" 300 pound monster is charging you, you have to shoot. Don't tell me brownie was unarmed. The cops don't know that. THINK

I know, they had no choice:rolleyes:

Now they have no choice but to pay up. They can volunteer your support by paying more taxes and stop the lip flap.:up:
He was a thug, parents need to pay for the cigar he stole and the bullets used to shoot their son. Charge at a cop, you might not live to tell about it. They deserve nothing.

So you support criminals?

Why do you think that no evidence would convince me? It sounds like you're making assumptions. Of course reasonable evidence would sway my views. However if the only evidence you can provide is a video of an eye witness claiming what they saw happened (and as another poster already pointed out part of it was inaccurate)--well what do you expect? At this point I think you're either refusing to be incorrect or are desperate to believe the false narrative.

Do you deny that:

-Johnson was not shot

?

You asked for the video. I provided it and now you're saying unless it showed the moment he was shot then any and all videos, witnesses etc are liars and you're not convinced. This is about true or false. Not convincing or unconvincing.

I've never denied he robbed a store or any otmf the other stuff. That's why in my very first post I quoted only that part to dispute. Now you are wiggling and squirming trying to make points I never contested.

The video is there. I'd love to hear how 2 white guys just so happen to see the same thing as all the other witnesses but you don't have an explanation for that. No one does.

Do you deny that:

-Johnson was not shot

?

You asked for the video. I provided it and now you're saying unless it showed the moment he was shot then any and all videos, witnesses etc are liars and you're not convinced. This is about true or false. Not convincing or unconvincing.

I've never denied he robbed a store or any otmf the other stuff. That's why in my very first post I quoted only that part to dispute. Now you are wiggling and squirming trying to make points I never contested.

The video is there. I'd love to hear how 2 white guys just so happen to see the same thing as all the other witnesses but you don't have an explanation for that. No one does.

This is not true as several of the witnesses gave testimony that contradicts this, do you deny that?

I'm not wiggling out of anything, I'm merely pointing out all of the evidence (that cannot be disputed-as you don't) that stacks the deck in my favor.

PS: I never stated that all witnesses are liars, go back and re-read what I said. I see no reason for the witnesses to lie...however many times witnesses don't actually witness what they think they do (which is why witness testimony doesn't hold a lot of credibility in a courtroom).

Look up the Mandela Effect for a great example of such.

They're afraid of the truth. Of course their son's school records and thus earnings expectancy are pertinent in deciding what his life was worth. Michael was most likely illiterate and thus had zero earnings expectancy.

The Associated Press

dec 31 2016 KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) -- Michael Brown's parents are objecting to a request from Ferguson for their son's medical and academic records as the city defends itself against a lawsuit the parents filed over the 2014 police shooting death of the unarmed 18-year-old.

Michael Brown Sr. and Lezley McSpadden, in December court filings, asked U.S. District Judge E. Richard Webber in St. Louis to at least limit if not scuttle altogether a push by the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson, its former police chief and the officer who shot their son to turn over the documents. The parents say the documents are irrelevant and that the repeated demands for them are harassing and invasive.

Brown's parents argue in their lawsuit that the death of their son during an August 2014 confrontation with Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson deprived them of financial support through his future potential wages. An attorney for Ferguson, Wilson and the former police chief have countered in court filings that Brown's lifelong medical records are pertinent to determining his potential life expectancy and future income.

Brown's parents insist the academic records are shielded as private because they involve a juvenile
Why should they? We just elected a "president" who won't release his tax returns tho promising on several occasions to do so.

Forum List

Back