Partisan dead heads

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
WordPress.com

In 2006 under Bush, only about 37% of democrats favored the NSA spying on Americans.

Today about 64% approve of the NSA spying on Americans under Obama. It's a miracle!!!

I did not check the GOP stats, but my guess is that the reverse is true for them.

James Madison was right, "If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

Last edited:
This proves why the two party system is broken. One is for it before he was against it, and vise versa.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!

Now what?
Term limits! Most get comfortable in the culture of corruption; drunk on power with the insatiable desire for more - human nature needs to be defeated.

Liberals don't give a shit about anything but their agenda; their rhetoric is mostly far removed from reality - your numbers are no suprise. :eusa_pray:

WordPress.com

In 2006 under Bush, only about 37% of democrats favored the NSA spying on Americans.

Today about 64% approve of the NSA spying on Americans under Obama. It's a miracle!!!

I did not check the GOP stats, but my guess is that the reverse is true for them.

James Madison was right, "If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

I'll go one better. During the Bush administration the mainstream media was outraged that selected overseas conversations would be monitored. Today everybody is under surveillance and there ain't a peep in the mainstream media even when one of their own was illegally targeted.

WordPress.com

I'll go one better. During the Bush administration the mainstream media was outraged that selected overseas conversations would be monitored. Today everybody is under surveillance and there ain't a peep in the mainstream media even when one of their own was illegally targeted.
Barrack Hussein, and foot in the mouth Joe both adamantly spoke out against it back in that day! Now, nothing from Joe, and Barry says we can't have it both ways - freedom, and protection :confused:

I should have opened with this article.

Pew poll: 56% support NSA tracking phone calls to hunt for terrorists, near-majority support tracking e-mails « Hot Air

In it we see that within the GOP in 2006, 75% supported the NSA. Today it is only 56%.

In the DNC in 2006, only 37% supported the NSA. Today it is up to 64%.

Among everyone, support for the NSA in 2006 was only 51%. Today it is up to 56%.

I would say that a police state is much more palatable under Obama. Maybe they can clone him.

Now just for fun, let's start another thread bashing the character of Snowden or Ron Paul.

Forum List

Back