Pastor At Jerusalem Embassy Event Said Jews, Mormons, Muslims Going To Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEnce and company are dangerous religous zealots who believe in fairy tales about the rapture . They are dangerous people who put their kooky beliefs before the good of America.

To many, hell is right next door to Israel, in the 'Palestinian' areas.

Is there anything Trump can't fuck up?

To open the new embassy in ISRAEL, Trump sends a guy who says all Jews are going to hell to give the prayer.

Pastor at Jerusalem embassy event said Jews, Mormons, Muslims going to hell - Jerusalem Post

The pastor has also come out against the Catholic Church, saying it is following Satan’s path

Jesus H. Christ!
Do you even know what Christians believe?
Wow. I can't believe you are actually this retarded.

I mean, I knew you were stupid, but I had no idea you were this stupid.

Trump sent a guy who hates Jews to open the embassy in a Jewish country.

And you don't see the problem? Really?

Jesus H. Christ!

Next, Trump should appoint Jeffress as the US ambassador to the Vatican.

I mean, calling Catholicism an instrument of Satan shouldn't be a disqualifier, right?

"Duhhhhhh...do you know what real Christians bleev?"

To open the new embassy in ISRAEL, Trump sends a guy who says all Jews are going to hell to give the prayer.

Pastor at Jerusalem embassy event said Jews, Mormons, Muslims going to hell - Jerusalem Post

The pastor has also come out against the Catholic Church, saying it is following Satan’s path

Jesus H. Christ!

Jesus H. Christ!

He doesn't hate jews
are you retarded? Again, do you know what Christians believe.....hint: John 3:16

Jesus H. Christ!

Jesus H. Christ!

He doesn't hate jews
are you retarded? Again, do you know what Christians believe.....hint: John 3:16
Having been raised as a Catholic, and currently attending a Pentacostal church twice a week, yes I do know what Christians believe.

Wow. This is simply astonishing. You really can't see the problem. Amazing.

If I told you that you are going to hell for all eternity for faithfully following your religion, you'd have to be pretty stupid to believe I don't hate you.

It's pretty obvious Trump doesn't know what Christians believe.

For instance, their thoughts on adultery. And bearing false witness. And covetousness. And stealing. And gambling. And whoremongering. And pride.

So, yeah. It makes perfect sense a guy like that would send a Jew-hater to Jerusalem.

"It's Okay If St. Donald Does It!™"

If I told you that you are going to hell for all eternity for faithfully following your religion, you'd have to be pretty stupid to believe I don't hate you.

That's only if your an idiot. Muslims believe it too....except Muslims go and Christians don't. I don't think Muslims hate Christians
(in general), I just think they are wrong. No animosity.....

the problem is people don't even know what others believe....I get along with buddishts, hindu, Christians, jews, muslims.....some I know more about than others, but I atleast have a baseline with them and I like to ask them about their religions......I work with tons of Indians in IT, so always like to learn about new cultures.

It's pretty obvious Trump doesn't know what Christians believe.

For instance, their thoughts on adultery. And bearing false witness. And covetousness. And stealing. And gambling. And whoremongering. And pride.

So, yeah. It makes perfect sense a guy like that would send a Jew-hater to Jerusalem.

"It's Okay If St. Donald Does It!™"
OMG man, again, you take that stuff out of context.....I'm pretty sure he believes in the 10 commandments....people are sinners.....that's why we need Jesus.....because you will NEVER make it to heaven based on your own actions.....you can never be good enough. you need to ask the big guy for forgiveness (now Trump said at one time he never did ask, if that's true, he's in big trouble......but he may have since then, in which case....he may be ok..)

See judgement is a funny word....sure it's not good to judge others, but the main one is judging who goes to heaven and who goes to hell....which Jesus said "I am the way"....so other than that I don't know how it happens, maybe you could tell me?

Jesus H. Christ!
As long as he behaves and sticks to the script today, things should be alright. I wish all this hadn't been brought up; would anyone have noticed over there if we hadn't, in our quest to slam everything Trump?
I certainly don't condone what Jeffries said, btw.

Last edited:
To many, hell is right next door to Israel, in the 'Palestinian' areas.

Gaza was once a vibrant city-----in ancient times----before having the advantage of electricity and
UN handouts and USA aid-------it was a LOVELY COTTON GROWING land. How did the people
who now like to call themselves "Palestinians' FUCK it up so much??

Jesus H. Christ!

Jesus H. Christ!

He doesn't hate jews
Having been raised as a Catholic, and currently attending a Pentacostal church twice a week, yes I do know what Christians believe.

buckyboi is the Grand Poobah of idiots - sveveral more RW's here are in contention to dethrone his ignorant butt.
Do you want another beating? No go the adults are discussing religion and what the pastor said....you can troll elsewhere

Jesus H. Christ!

Jesus H. Christ!

Why would the mighty g not answer the question?

Jesus H. Christ!

Jesus H. Christ!

He doesn't hate jews

Wait...you're a Pentecostal and you are offended by this? Aren't those the folks who take up serpents and drink strychnine?

Jesus H. Christ!

Jesus H. Christ!

He doesn't hate jews

You know of course that "pride" is a sin also......you then of course also know that the ONLY way to be saved is through Jesus Christ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back