Pastor At Jerusalem Embassy Event Said Jews, Mormons, Muslims Going To Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you even know what Christians believe?
Wow. I can't believe you are actually this retarded.

I mean, I knew you were stupid, but I had no idea you were this stupid.

Trump sent a guy who hates Jews to open the embassy in a Jewish country.

And you don't see the problem? Really?

Jesus H. Christ!

He doesn't hate jews
are you retarded? Again, do you know what Christians believe.....hint: John 3:16
Having been raised as a Catholic, and currently attending a Pentacostal church twice a week, yes I do know what Christians believe.

Wow. This is simply astonishing. You really can't see the problem. Amazing.

buckyboi is the Grand Poobah of idiots - sveveral more RW's here are in contention to dethrone his ignorant butt.
Do you want another beating? No go the adults are discussing religion and what the pastor said....you can troll elsewhere

why yes, yes I do, by all means please try. I'll make you famous.

BOI.

It's pretty obvious Trump doesn't know what Christians believe.

For instance, their thoughts on adultery. And bearing false witness. And covetousness. And stealing. And gambling. And whoremongering. And pride.

So, yeah. It makes perfect sense a guy like that would send a Jew-hater to Jerusalem.

"It's Okay If St. Donald Does It!™"
In fairness to his orangeness, most Christians don't know what Christians believe.
:lol:

Is there anything Trump can't fuck up?

To open the new embassy in ISRAEL, Trump sends a guy who says all Jews are going to hell to give the prayer.

Pastor at Jerusalem embassy event said Jews, Mormons, Muslims going to hell - Jerusalem Post

The pastor has also come out against the Catholic Church, saying it is following Satan’s path

Jesus H. Christ!

Jesus H. Christ!

He doesn't hate jews
are you retarded? Again, do you know what Christians believe.....hint: John 3:16
Having been raised as a Catholic, and currently attending a Pentacostal church twice a week, yes I do know what Christians believe.

Wow. This is simply astonishing. You really can't see the problem. Amazing.

Of course there is a problem with it, it is however the truth.

For instance, their thoughts on adultery. And bearing false witness. And covetousness. And stealing. And gambling. And whoremongering. And pride.

So, yeah. It makes perfect sense a guy like that would send a Jew-hater to Jerusalem.

"And pride."

You are completely prideful g.....and a hypocrite. The Pastor should have tempered hi words....he did however speak the truth.

To open the new embassy in ISRAEL, Trump sends a guy who says all Jews are going to hell to give the prayer.

Pastor at Jerusalem embassy event said Jews, Mormons, Muslims going to hell - Jerusalem Post

The pastor has also come out against the Catholic Church, saying it is following Satan’s path

Jesus H. Christ!

Jesus H. Christ!

He doesn't hate jews

What happens to Jews who don't convert?

Jesus H. Christ!

Jesus H. Christ!

He doesn't hate jews

The same as anyone who doesn't. Eternal separation from God

Jesus H. Christ!

Jesus H. Christ!

He doesn't hate jews

You might want to switch out your signature pic with this one, it's real.

666-5.jpg

Jesus H. Christ!
which church did obama go to again and who was the pastor and what was he famous for saying?

no one ever held that against obama, well on the left anyway.

OMG man, again, you take that stuff out of context.....I'm pretty sure he believes in the 10 commandments....people are sinners.....that's why we need Jesus.....because you will NEVER make it to heaven based on your own actions.....you can never be good enough. you need to ask the big guy for forgiveness (now Trump said at one time he never did ask, if that's true, he's in big trouble......but he may have since then, in which case....he may be ok..)

See judgement is a funny word....sure it's not good to judge others, but the main one is judging who goes to heaven and who goes to hell....which Jesus said "I am the way"....so other than that I don't know how it happens, maybe you could tell me?

Jesus would never approve of these alleged pastors. They have more in common with the Pharisees and money changers he chased out of the Temple.

Jesus H. Christ!

Jesus H. Christ!

He doesn't hate jews

You are a fake Christian. I am a Christian who has not sold his soul to the devil. Jeffress does nor represent Christian values nor does Trump.

Jesus H. Christ!

Jesus H. Christ!

He doesn't hate jews

You are a fake Christian. I am a Christian who has not sold his soul to the devil. Jeffress does nor represent Christian values nor does Trump.

Didn't you mean to say hat you only believe what you want to believe and not what the Bible actually says?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back