Pastors Protecting Youth

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I think it is wrong to deny people the choice to seek therapy.

Pastors who believe gay kids can be ‘cured’ sue state over law banning ‘conversion’ therapy

I shit you not.

Although it sounds like Orwell speak its just another whacko religious group punting a gay cure.

As Society evolves there are inevitably those who get left behind.

Is there a cure or "therapy" that will help these characters renounce their hate filled lives and join us on the sunlit uplands of Planet Civilised ?

what would muslims do with gays tommy?

I tend to agree. However these loons claim to have a religious justification for their beliefs.
You have to be careful around that.

half of muslims in the UK think homosexuality should be outlawed and so in response you dug up this story? That some weak shit there tommy you lying dumb rat fucker

I tend to agree. However these loons claim to have a religious justification for their beliefs.
Only if you insist on being intolerant of religious views.
Their views are their views and as long as they dont try and oppress me with them I am not personally bothered.

However the backward nature of their views make them increasingly isolated in the modern world. We should offer some help to them.

Only if one is intolerant of quackery in medicine.[/QUOTE
Nice non sequitur.
Their views are their views and as long as they dont try and oppress me with them I am not personally bothered.

However the backward nature of their views make them increasingly isolated in the modern world. We should offer some help to them.
You are the oppressor when you are in favor of banning views. If your yardstick for tolerance is whether you are personally bothered, you are not modern, just a tyrant.

Nice non sequitur.

You are the oppressor when you are in favor of banning views. If your yardstick for tolerance is whether you are personally bothered, you are not modern, just a tyrant.
Where have I oppressed them ? I think they should be offered help in order to live a proper life.

and yet at no time ever have they done anything to oppress you. what's happening here is you are having some trouble with recognizing the difference between yourself and characters you see in the media. do you know why vanity is a sin?

Nice non sequitur.

No one is banning any view. You can view all you want. Compost, you are being vain.

and yet at no time ever have they done anything to oppress you. what's happening here is you are having some trouble with recognizing the difference between yourself and characters you see in the media. do you know why vanity is a sin?
I am saying that they need help. Nobody is born to hate and they have obviously been groomed into that way of thinking.

Society should help the afflicted not turn away.

Pastors who believe gay kids can be ‘cured’ sue state over law banning ‘conversion’ therapy

I shit you not.

Although it sounds like Orwell speak its just another whacko religious group punting a gay cure.

Is there a cure or "therapy" that will help these characters renounce their hate filled lives and join us on the sunlit uplands of Planet Civilised ?

Old country saying, "Times change but people don't." We are doomed to never ending violence. I say carpe diem.

I shit you not.

Old country saying, "Times change but people don't." We are doomed to never ending violence. I say carpe diem.
Nah, the world gets better all the time.There isnt another period of history that can compare to this.

Nice non sequitur.

Where have I oppressed them ? I think they should be offered help in order to live a proper life.
Let's see, you are in favor of offering help, as long as they don't seek therapy to change.

Nice non sequitur.

No one is banning any view. You can view all you want. Compost, you are being vain.
No Buttercup. I'm not being vain. I'm pointing out what you and Tommy are ignoring. In case you forgot, the article is about therapy that has been banned. You may not agree with the view behind the therapy- no big deal- but to believe it should be kept banned is wrong. Banning the therapy takes that option away from those who may want to choose it. That is oppression. That's what I said initially. That is not vain. It is simple truth.

Nice non sequitur.

Let's see, you are in favor of offering help, as long as they don't seek therapy to change.

I would offer therapy. What that would look like I dont know.I am not an expert in these things.

Maybe invite Pastors in from more enlightened churches to teach them that love, tolerance and acceptance are Christian values and that hate isnt.

Perhaps introduce them to gay Christians to break down the mystique.

I think it would be a big ask but we cant let these people wallow in their own hate. That isnt healthy for them or society.

What would you suggest ?

Nice non sequitur.

I would offer therapy. What that would look like I dont know.I am not an expert in these things.

Maybe invite Pastors in from more enlightened churches to teach them that love, tolerance and acceptance are Christian values and that hate isnt.

Perhaps introduce them to gay Christians to break down the mystique.

I think it would be a big ask but we cant let these people wallow in their own hate. That isnt healthy for them or society.

What would you suggest ?
I suggest letting them decide for themselves. It isn't any of my business- or yours.

[No Buttercup. I'm not being vain. I'm pointing out what you and Tommy are ignoring. In case you forgot, the article is about therapy that has been banned. You may not agree with the view behind the therapy- no big deal- but to believe it should be kept banned is wrong. Banning the therapy takes that option away from those who may want to choose it. That is oppression. That's what I said initially. That is not vain. It is simple truth.
You are one of the more vain posters on the Board.

You believe many things should be banned, so why not a therapy that hurts its patients. That is oppression, to keep a harmful therapy. That is the truth.

Forum List

Back